Siged emirates

Siged emirates Employee Reviews

- Nice working culture. - Stable work load. - Continues award of the project. - Scope to increase the job knowledge if some one is fresh in this industry.
1. we find normal and stress free working 2. We are preparing lessoned learned after completion of all projects so that mistakes can be avoided 3. Management is helpful to the extend possible 4. Work culture good 5. Off shore working and follow ups 6. Off shore working and going give excitement and keep liveliness
Pros
Cool Working
Cons
less Jobs at the moment
it's good productive workplace have fun. we are working here in friendly atmosphere.safe work is company permit forms using for worker safety and quality assurance.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
1 hour
It is a good organisation I observe a good team work I witnessed the critical jobs at Oil & Gas offshore Islands/Platforms with safely completion without incident/LTI.
Management is good but they need to have more motivation for employees to be productive in their work. We have a good relationship with the co-workers. I learned how to deal and respect people with different nationality and attitude.
Cons
Extended hours
Good work environment, friendly and experienced people to work with. Sometimes lack direction as to where company is going.
Pros
Good Salary and management look after employees
Cons
Micromanagement
I love to work because Im learning and enhancing my skills and learn new things with various depts. where Im assigned. I learn more technically and I believe that I have grown professionally. My colleauges are good and we are working as a team and family. But the hardest part is to be sitting when you dont know when you will be there and what they are thinking of you there is no security, I am not confident and happy with the current management because they simply do what they feel to do, they are not objective but rather subjective not even following the system and proper procedure as per the QMS which we have.
Pros
Good and harmonious relationship with colleauges
Cons
Higher management is not good
Working with Siged Emirates was a learning curve for me personally & professionally. I consider myself lucky with the kind of exposure and the hands on experience I have received from this company. The comapny has a good reputation for its offshore shutdown and installation projects with its client company such as ADMA OPCO & ZADCO to name a few.
Pros
Get togthers during festivals.
Cons
Stressful long hours during peak projects