I work for SD ( Middle East ) LLC, its a SIEMENS Business Unit coming under SPPAL - Siemens Postal Parcel and Airport Logistics.
Indeed job site employer list doesn't have the subject company specifically listed, hence I choose Siemens AG to represent that I work for SIEMENS.
1. Siemens have a very good working environment. I will go through my emails to enable proper communication and coordination of Civil & MEP works with other project disciplines - Mechanical, Electrical, Steel installations etc. Coordinate with sub contractors for site installation and resolving issues, Review & update work permits, Method statement, Material submittals, Review and submission of drawings, Raising RFQ's, PR's and Invoice review and approval. Communicating with client representative for contract variations / additional scope as applicable.
2. I learned good communication, interpersonal relationship, procurement process, SAP etc.
3. Management maintains hierarchy and take responsibility and ownership.
4. Co-workers are very Cooperative and take ownership of individual job responsibilities.
5. Getting things done with our sub contractors and suppliers.
6. Organizational procedures are good and to be followed which is quite good.
Company to provide family accommodation
Low Career Growth / Promotions, Low Children Education Benefits