Siemens AG
Siemens AG Employee Review

Good Working environment and work culture with mutual respect.

December 19, 2016
I work for SD ( Middle East ) LLC, its a SIEMENS Business Unit coming under SPPAL - Siemens Postal Parcel and Airport Logistics.

Indeed job site employer list doesn't have the subject company specifically listed, hence I choose Siemens AG to represent that I work for SIEMENS.

1. Siemens have a very good working environment. I will go through my emails to enable proper communication and coordination of Civil & MEP works with other project disciplines - Mechanical, Electrical, Steel installations etc. Coordinate with sub contractors for site installation and resolving issues, Review & update work permits, Method statement, Material submittals, Review and submission of drawings, Raising RFQ's, PR's and Invoice review and approval. Communicating with client representative for contract variations / additional scope as applicable.

2. I learned good communication, interpersonal relationship, procurement process, SAP etc.

3. Management maintains hierarchy and take responsibility and ownership.

4. Co-workers are very Cooperative and take ownership of individual job responsibilities.

5. Getting things done with our sub contractors and suppliers.

6. Organizational procedures are good and to be followed which is quite good.
Pros
Company to provide family accommodation
Cons
Low Career Growth / Promotions, Low Children Education Benefits
October 8, 2019
Given autonomy as an Engineer which is good
Trusted but given space to grow and develop

Great people who are always helpful and love to collaborate

Flexible working which helps if you don’t live close to the office

Good lunches

Salary is paid as per market rate which is very fair and also refreshing

Have some great products which have huge potential
April 8, 2018
Same role
Siemens is a great place to work where you will learn to do your job the correct and best possible way. The benefits are one of the best in market. The only reason one would think of leaving Siemens is because of the work life balance, which is a bit difficult to maintain if you want to sustain and progress in the company.
Pros
Child Education allowance
Cons
Stressfull
March 1, 2018
Same role
its a great company but my contract was with them short term contract i gain to much experience, they believe in the grading system which is implemented in all department.