Siemens AG
Siemens AG Employee Review

Diverse and challenging workplace

August 5, 2018
A multinational company, great management, and benefits. Diversity is promoted. I'm responsible for HV substations primary engineer for overall equipment, civil, cableway & earthing/lightning design. the hardest part of the job is site coordination but the most enjoyable is the life & work balance environment.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
job security
July 13, 2019
Good company to work with but the new management is not supportive at all, and one of the worst HR to work for in a company. Got a good work and life balance. But the new higher management treats you more like underpaid workers.
Pros
Company Brand, Work/life balance, 30 working days leave
Cons
No growth, increment very very bad, new management very bad.
April 7, 2015
Same roleSame location
Assigned in Dubai international airport: - Baggage Handling System. I prepared the design and installation layouts Alongside managed and supervised the subcontractors for on-time and accurate installation as per the design and project schedule provided by the Project manager. I gained further skills of working under pressure, reacting quickly and appropriately to be in line with the planned program.
I improved my database management skills, communication, analysis and decision making, change management, eye for detail and many more.
March 12, 2020
I can use my own planning to complete work. I can make a plane to complete how much in a day. I didn't get more pressure to complete the work. I learned how to make plans to complete the projects.