Siemens AG
Siemens AG Employee Review

Stable job but no life balance

May 7, 2018
Since I am working with Logistics Department it is expected that your day is always stressful and too much pressure.

Working with them for 8 years I have learned how to deal with different people and how to handle the job effectively even under pressure.

Overall Management is okay but Division wise is not so good. Management Officers are not easy to approach with ideas and information.

Too much political issues that makes the place not comfortable to work in.

Hardest part of the job is when you are doing well in what you are doing as you are able to deliver your target and your immediate supervisor dont see any of them but only your mistakes.

The most enjoyable part of the of the job is when they give us time to breath with company get together and incentive benefits.
Pros
good salary package and benefits
Cons
no life balance and no appreciation from your immediate supervisor
June 11, 2018
Same role
I have worked in Siemens for just for few months in CEVA as temporary staff. So this will not allow to comment on anything about this company. For Sure this is place I learned basics of Logistics.
June 12, 2017
It is a good company where you can learn, meet new people and gain professional experience within the company.

Good chance to get retained in company and grow as a professional
July 8, 2016
One of the best learning environments to work in, provides regular trainings to Employees.
I have learned working with SAP here, the market price for training on a single module of SAP is very high, though we learned it here at Siemens for free.
Pros
Learning at work, lenient culture
Cons
Hard to grow