- A typical day is arranging to send offers, reviewing the existing orders and hot offers, payment situations, any report required by the management.
- I have learned in this company how to manage a whole department with regards to manpower, duties, responsibilities, reporting etc.
- Management is not much supportive with regards to bringing more business within the company and this I took as challenge.
- My co-workers are fully motivated except some of them, which are being forced on me, however, I am trying to get best out of them.
- The hardest part of my job is to have the authorities to manage my co-workers with regards to their benefits, salary increase, warnings, etc. which are primarily being handled by the GM. This is not true for me only, it is for 90% of the middle management.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is visiting the customers, negotiation, making more friends out of the potential customers.