Siemens AG
Information from Siemens AG:

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Logistic Coordinator

Logistic Coordinator6 reviews
United Arab Emirates6 reviews
I have worked in Siemens for just for few months in CEVA as temporary staff. So this will not allow to comment on anything about this company. For Sure this is place I learned basics of Logistics.
Since I am working with Logistics Department it is expected that your day is always stressful and too much pressure.

Working with them for 8 years I have learned how to deal with different people and how to handle the job effectively even under pressure.

Overall Management is okay but Division wise is not so good. Management Officers are not easy to approach with ideas and information.

Too much political issues that makes the place not comfortable to work in.

Hardest part of the job is when you are doing well in what you are doing as you are able to deliver your target and your immediate supervisor dont see any of them but only your mistakes.

The most enjoyable part of the of the job is when they give us time to breath with company get together and incentive benefits.
Pros
good salary package and benefits
Cons
no life balance and no appreciation from your immediate supervisor
It is a good company where you can learn, meet new people and gain professional experience within the company.

Good chance to get retained in company and grow as a professional
One of the best learning environments to work in, provides regular trainings to Employees.
I have learned working with SAP here, the market price for training on a single module of SAP is very high, though we learned it here at Siemens for free.
Pros
Learning at work, lenient culture
Cons
Hard to grow
The over loaded days make the job rather interesting;
Inbound shipments that must be distributed immediately, outbound shipments that must go out the same day as way bills are created instantly after they are provided by staff;

the strict following of my own first ever flow chart in order to keep frequency of quality services in satisfying customer and hirarchy requirements;

giving instant updates uppon every eventual accomplished task and those in progress with the use of microsoft outlook, shipping websites and phone calls;

processing of purchase orders using SAP ERP and close monitoring and accounting of shipments, and customer accounts;

most of these were common experiences but the experience of job presure and hirarchy coupled to the use of SAP SA instead of Oracle as per my former job experience that influenced me undergo a Supply chain management and logistic course made me feel really professional again than before;

What i enjoy most is what seem to be the hardest part of this job being the job presure and it's large and essential demand given that it is a motivative aspect in itself when work is concerned.

I look forth today in engaging into something similar or beyond, a better chalenge.
Pros
team work and good interelationship and an interesting recreation pantry
Cons
unpaid salaries
I'm currently working here at Abu dhabi UAE at Siemens AG power plant based in Ruwais. Working for 8-9 hours from weekdays. I've learned how to deal and interact internal and external customers. Management provides my accommodation and transportation and communication. My co-workers are very enthusiastic and cool. Sometimes the hardest part of my job was during the time of bulky deliveries. ONE OF THE MOST ENJOYABLE part of the job is when i accomplish all my daily task without backlogs and the other one is after office work we have a sports competition.