Siemens AG
Information from Siemens AG:

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Electrical Designer

Electrical Designer3 reviews
United Arab Emirates3 reviews
Good company to work with but the new management is not supportive at all, and one of the worst HR to work for in a company. Got a good work and life balance. But the new higher management treats you more like underpaid workers.
Pros
Company Brand, Work/life balance, 30 working days leave
Cons
No growth, increment very very bad, new management very bad.
A multinational company, great management, and benefits. Diversity is promoted. I'm responsible for HV substations primary engineer for overall equipment, civil, cableway & earthing/lightning design. the hardest part of the job is site coordination but the most enjoyable is the life & work balance environment.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
job security
Assigned in Dubai international airport: - Baggage Handling System. I prepared the design and installation layouts Alongside managed and supervised the subcontractors for on-time and accurate installation as per the design and project schedule provided by the Project manager. I gained further skills of working under pressure, reacting quickly and appropriately to be in line with the planned program.
I improved my database management skills, communication, analysis and decision making, change management, eye for detail and many more.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Siemens AG?