Siemens AG
Coronavirus update
Information from Siemens AG:

Siemens AG Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai112 reviews
I can use my own planning to complete work. I can make a plane to complete how much in a day. I didn't get more pressure to complete the work. I learned how to make plans to complete the projects.
Working with siemens is a very good experience. And learnt alot special if you are working in air side then what is control measure you have to provide in work place.. What is you action.. And how to improve safety culture in air side
good atmosphere
good learning

good facility and good culture

good management

good team

team work

good support from management

good pay

nice office facility
It’s a very structured organization and one gets a lot of information and knowledge to improve.
Work pressure is there but one has to manage it.

In certain positions one gets a lot of freedom in work and decision making.
was a good company in the past but after all reorg and carve out it isnt a place where any one wants to be as the company nly focus on cost while ignoring people
It's Required more support to project Execution Team and need to improve approaching culture. Weekly review meeting wing planning department and monthly with all departments like admin,planning, procure,Hase,Hr with project deportment.
I would like to do the work with Siemens . I have more than fourteen (14) years of very good experience in Logistic Warehouse operations.Great team work, strong determination, dedication, honest and hardworking. Control and manage the day to day activities of entire store independently.
I’m interested to work with Siemens company I’m waiting to new project
We archived with out any accidents zero harm . Dewa M station extension project in jebalali
Typical day: Client meetings & follow-ups, responding to RFPs, extending product technical support and handling channels & distributors.
Workplace culture: Fun, collaborative and productive
Given autonomy as an Engineer which is good
Trusted but given space to grow and develop

Great people who are always helpful and love to collaborate

Flexible working which helps if you don’t live close to the office

Good lunches

Salary is paid as per market rate which is very fair and also refreshing

Have some great products which have huge potential
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Siemens AG?
Firm gave good training to shape our self for competing with other in the same field.Extra care on each employee and treated everyone so important for the company
Good company to work with but the new management is not supportive at all, and one of the worst HR to work for in a company. Got a good work and life balance. But the new higher management treats you more like underpaid workers.
Pros
Company Brand, Work/life balance, 30 working days leave
Cons
No growth, increment very very bad, new management very bad.
Very Good Company and Work Environment,Gives Equal oppurtunity to the personnel to deals with their Responsibilities.
Complete in Safety Training and Orientation.
No position to grow in the company. No increment. The care given to each employee is very less in the company. Employees are not treated according to their qualification.
Siemens provides a great workplace environment with a diverse culture that allows you to adapt and learn from your surroundings. It is also challenging which allows you to push your limits. They are flexible in terms of working hours which teaches the employee self-dependence and responsibility. Employees learn how to be productive and on time.
Excellenet place to work with and very well paid with family benefits.

Leave salaries and family visas taken care well. Freedom to express opinions and ideas
Pros
Excellent perks
Cons
Constant relocation of job
operation and maintenance of belt and roller conveyors
did the work without operational impact and how to do operational activities with safety procedure
Pros
lunch and tea break
I was worked in DEWA NAKHEL Road, 132 kv sub station Project.its good experience for me. i was a part of Siemens. Management always support me for any work.
I am very proud to be part of the Siemens organization. Siemens encourages innovation, teamwork, and learning. It has been a pleasure to work there and deliver one the most exciting projects in Dubai.
Siemens AG is one of the biggest company in the world. i have learned a lot in this company regardless of the nature of business. they allow us to work by our own.
Pros
very good company
Cons
no comment
I have been working at the new way of control system in the baggage handling system.
I have learned about warehouse handling rack system .

I have gained a good knowledge and experience to handle the pressurized situation throughout the journey by the management training.