Siemens AG
Coronavirus update
Information from Siemens AG:

Siemens AG Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi44 reviews
got to interact with various customers,can be stressful with deadlines,
work from home flexibility.

it was nice to come up with new solutions for an industry the preferred the traditional way of marketing
I have learned a lot about new Building management systems, and the feature of BMS with IoT platforms.
Teamwork is highly encouraged at Siemens.

Management always pay attention to it's team suggestions for decision making.
Siemens culture is wonderful and the work environment is super.
i have enjoyed my work during the tenure, i mean almost 19 years. wish to join back if i will get an opportunity again.
Pros
flexible time and cooperative managers.
Cons
nothing
Multi cultural environment of all nationalities with good team management and good paid as per the Hard work in fast track project

A Nice Punctual organisation
Firefighting various issues
Brainstorming

Open communication with management

relaxed

No defined job role

Dynamic abd fast moving, opens door to a vast array of experience.
Pros
Relaxed Environment
Cons
long Hours
One of the best company to work for globally. Offers good compensation with work life balance. Ample opportunity for growth, learning & development. Proud to be a part of this organization
I start working here year 2009 to 2013 as a Maintenance technician.
A good company with a heart for all the workers needs. A company with state of the arts facilities.
Pros
Good benefits food, acommodation, trnafo
The workplace is always packed with strict schedules and fun. The organization culture was impressive. The only issue I faced was going to my university during this internship. My university is located in Dubai. So, in between the work hours, I had to leave for Dubai. The best part of the workplace is that everyone was cooperative and supportive.
work place culture is very good when i compared with previous companies every thing going in Multi national company level, product deliver by the company is also same as that
follow a business plan without market update - result is unknown most of the time.

very bad management

discrimination for non-German nationals

no work security
Pros
international exposure
Cons
career unknown
Office hour 9am - 6 pm.
- Internship

- Project Management

- Assist on an ongoing Taweelah Gas Compressor station project in Abu Dhabi

- Assist on an ongoing Yamal LNG project in Russia
Pros
Good and understanding workmate
Cons
Food there are expensive
its a great company but my contract was with them short term contract i gain to much experience, they believe in the grading system which is implemented in all department.
you can learn alot of your job, sharing experience and team work is obvious @ siemens , very good job culture. supportive and enjoyable company.,,,,,,
A very relaxed and productive place to work. Employees are not burdened with work and sectors work within them like families.
I was an intern in the Digital Grid Sector, which enabled me to learn the entire flow of projects, from Logistics and Bidding to Commissioning and Project Delivery and how to manage the entire network.
Pros
Great Atmosphere
Cons
Just a long drive to get there
I was given 4 year assignments, then would be shifted to a new position in different countries and regions. As management requires team work, it is always important to have a good Regional Manager.
Pros
Excellent for development
Cons
Recently Siemens is run by Commercial Managers instead of Technical Managers
Its one of the best companies to work if you are looking for a secured job with some advancements. the work environment is good with support for colleagues. But it comes with a price, the salaries are a bit lower as compared to some of its competitors.
Great company great workplace great colleagues. Seminars and training will be given. learning while working is the most enjoyable part of working here.
Lot of stress. No time for yourself. Work Load is very high. The most enjoyable part of the job is time passes very quickly. The hardest part of the job is only work.
Good company with good benefits and culture. Management is always utilising the open door policy. Projects are major with a lot of experience to gain.
I have learnt many valuable lessons in life from this company. My communication skills got boost since joining this company. Everyone working around is very fun and very helpful. I enjoyed everyday of the duty that I performed.
Gained lot off experience in HSE professional ,Good positive attitude deals with oil and gas and infrastructure Working with this company is and higher management feels grate