Sheraton Employee Reviews

Found 247 reviews matching the search See all 5,962 reviews
Generally okay
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  ReceptionSeptember 10, 2019
A good working environment . Allows growth of the staff. Want to move to a different environment which will widen my capabilities and broaden my skills.
I love my work.
Lifeguard (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 5, 2019
I love the work culture and my associates.
There are challenges but this is what nurtures you to become the best of yourself.
So its always important to adopt with the changes that occur in life because change is inevitable.
The company tries as much as possible to support the career growth of its associates.
Electrician
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 24, 2019
I have a good experience in electrician.i have a knowledge to all products in electrical..i know to single phase and three phase crrunt 440 voltage...
Average
Floor and Bar Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 12, 2019
Sheraton was a part of Starwood property few years back and every single employer has to learn about Starwood property's and how many brands they have and what are the different between each others and it was a good and excellent place to work and develop yourself
Fun place to work with very positive team members
Cluster Purchasing Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 8, 2019
Working at the Sheraton MOE & Aloft CCD as a cluster purchasing manager for over 4 years, gave me the opportunity to learn more and showcase my skill set while allowing me to enjoy my tenure with the colleagues who worked with me.
Pros
Associates enjoyed discounts across different hotels of the group.
Running As Supervision have to get target in Sales & Good Costumer Services
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 3, 2019
• Leadership and motivation
• Collaborated with Unit HR Manager to deploy talent management, training and development initiatives • Trained, communicated and implemented performance management processes like across organization which resulted in Running Services
Control All Revenue to make top up every monthly
now no fun there
plumber (Former Employee) –  abu dhabi cornicheJuly 29, 2019
sheraton is very good place for worker it is amazing but about management is not very much good i got termination because of miner thing even i was not wrong but they terminate me i know behind what was the reason but it is ok what can do every thing is good only management need to changed or need honest persons then this hotel will b profitable otherwise never there is very bad persons in management who are wasting money because of them benefits alot is corouption and chested persons in that hotel
good
Cons
no over time
fun while working at this place
Bartender (Current Employee) –  yesterday's pubJuly 17, 2019
am enjoying working with such nice coworkers .learn to many things.all managers and supervisors are nice and helpful .and always ready to help whenever you need them.
Pros
accommodations
Cons
distance from accommodation to hotel
Productive place
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  HousekeepingJuly 7, 2019
It was a great pleasure working in Sheraton a very fancinating place to be well structured and beautiful working there made me Know so many people if timber and caliybal and learnt new things and had many opportunities and never the less I learnt what family is all about because we were like family with all staff working there.
Pros
Free lunch
Hotel Management is changed
Credit Manager / Mgmt Finance Trainee (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 25, 2019
Good Place to work
Since this property was management is changed
Good Management
Mix culture with different nationalities.
The hardest part to handle alone.
The most enjoyable time was with Team.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Long hours of working
Highly Corporate
Executive (Former Employee) –  dubaiJune 19, 2019
It was a great experience working at a Marriott brand. I have learned the work culture from the colleagues there. they are great people with solid experience in their field.
Happy to work with
Guest Service Center Agent (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 27, 2019
When I was working in hotel at first I dont have any idea how to do this to do that but when i started talking over the phone with the guests and my co-workers i was shocked. I didnt expect that i can do it, i learned a lot from that company. I was happy and I will never forget the experiences and memories in hospitality management.
Pros
Free lunch, accomodation, transportation and other benefits.
Cons
Long hours and the accomodation was very far from hotel
Sheraton brand is best place to work. I love at.
Front Office Driver - Concierge (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 20, 2019
Really enjoyed to part of Starwood hotel brand it nice place you will meet every day new people around the world and you will got allotted experience for them.
Pros
9 hours
Cons
Normal
unforgettable!
Waiter at Creek Side Japanese Restaurant (Former Employee) –  Dubai CreekMay 16, 2019
My first time I join hospitality industry where I start building skills and enhance relevants knowledge. Great place and unforgettable. I wish to come back with different role though.
Nice property and help me to learn lots of idea
Server (Current Employee) –  SharjahMarch 18, 2019
I started my days with the pre-opening team where I had learned how to receive goods with help of checklist and proper arrangement of kinds of stuff as well as inventory. After the Grand opening, I had learned Barista, nowadays I am cashiering of the restaurant and completed lots of training. Management was so amazing from the pre-opening team. There are different associate came from different countries which help to create a good working atmosphere. The hardest part of the job was handling the guest complaint and most enjoyable part of the job was interacting towards guest regarding promotion, Bonvoy Reward programme.
Pros
Welcome drinks
Cons
Long hour
Kick back at Four Points® by Sheraton. Settle in for a relaxing stay.
Chef de Parties (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 17, 2019
Four Points by Sheraton is a brand of hotels targeted towards business travelers and small conventions. It is owned by Starwood Hotels & Resorts, which is a subsidiary of Marriott International. The group operate more than 300 hotels worldwide under the Four Points by Sheraton brand.

Four Points by Sheraton operates hotels on six continents, including nine in Africa, 127 in the Asia Pacific region, twenty five in Europe, ten in the Middle East, 187 in North America, and twelve in South America.
Place is to work with passion
Purchasing officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 4, 2019
Hi,

If its about four points sheraton i must say this is a good place for work but as it's been more than 6 years and i am working as a purchasing officer from last almost 5 years i am not seeing any good step for me so i decided to move for my better future,

thanks
My first job planty of Trainings
Dry Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 18, 2019
this is place which i cant Forget. i learn about house keeping , Laundry , bar attendant and Kitchen helper, Lots of respect for this Hotel Those days best hotel in the U.A.E.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
09 hours + over time
what i learnt
Housekeeping Room Attendant \public area (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 15, 2019
As i joined the hotel i learnt a lot since it was my first experience in the housekeeping department.
I learnt the basics of house keeping as a department and was my starting point for this career.
Pros
learning to work
Taught me life-lasting lessons
Trainee, Human Resources Department (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 12, 2019
A typical day at work would consist of me going to get signatures from people in the hotel. Made me practice my teamwork, leadership, and communication skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sheraton. Our community is ready to answer.

52.5K