Sheraton
Coronavirus update
Information from Sheraton:

Sheraton Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates293 reviews
Working at Sheraton makes you feel at home and relaxed as the job is easy as long as you do the right thing in the right time. All staffs are friendly and supportive,
Its a stress free hotel that everyone would love to work with in hospitality industry.

Its the best compared to some other companies i have worked with ..previously
Pros
I recommend
Cons
Its the best.
Overall good experience working environment was great every individual playa great role in the business specially the entry level associates high level management was little bit ignorant about associates who was working under them but it was fine all associates was good at their work
Good place to learn. Great team work.The hotel is indeed a great platform for those people who are going to start their career in Hospitality Industry because all the senior staff are knowledgeable, helpful and friendly which they pass to the junior staffs. Management are really supportive at all times. People are promoted internally.
Pros
Discounted rate's for staff while staying and dinning, three meals per day for the staffs, Accommodation and transport to and from the workplace
Cons
Long Hours
Dit was mijn eerste full-time baan en een goede eerste stap na mijn studie om de carriere wereld in te stappen
Was a nice experience.
I was suppost to take care of the guests.

Find a nice table,take their order ,make discounds and give a good service.
Working in Sheraton was a very eye opening experience as I was exposed to standarda I haven't come in contact with before and I was made to maintain hygiene I wasn't accustomed to.
Excellent and exciting work place
. Enjoy the management structure and staffs training and retraining plans. Highly recommended for someone Jim in developing five class hotel experience.
Pros
Staff welfare
Cons
Longer hours
Friendly people and culture.
Easy to communicate.

Salary are always on time.

Service are excelent.

Put people first.

Advance training.

Complete benefits.
It is stressfull working in Sheraton Sharjah and the management is not so good they dont have enough staff you have to run for the work of 2-3 people by yourself.
Very professional environment, you’ll be able to gain knowledge and experience.
Work is extremely stressful though. And comparing to other properties, less salary.
self motivated and good interacting with stuff members and customers
the company has good parking reserves for customers and the environment is conducive good
Pros
free breakfast, lunch and evening tea
Cons
long hour working
This is my first time to work in abroad as a fresh graduate is not easy to change my life without my family in my side , a lot of encounter here different nationalities .
well the most likely about this experience is the teamwork and they have a lot o classes to take so like that you will play in deferent area when they want to.
it was fun. i learn a lot there. we usually had lot of training there. i learnt lot from my managers.i learn micros,brich street softwares there. i use to do multi tasking there.
I would like to share that work culture is good ,but Mangment take partiality while on Pramotion. Event though my salary was not increase During y years tenure .
If I was asked again and again, my answer would be "YES" that any Sheraton hotel is the best Hotel round the world in terms of services delivery and for the welfare of the staff, they are fantastic. If Opportunity is being given to me, I am willing to work with any of the property again and again.
No common language at work place
Hr process for welcoming staff is very slow.

All long year working staff and havind complicated mentality.

Managment is hard to reach since holdin three complex properties
It was a good job were I learnt a lot of skills and experience as far as housekeeping is done in a five star hotel .I also learned consumer care provision hence becoming so friendly to costumers which increased the number of customers coming in the hotel.
great challenges and competative new promotions grow in career
learn new things leader ships

good opportunities

coleagues facilities

enter tainment
Good workplace. Not so okay management. Unnecessary stress. Salary is better compare to other companies. No overtime pay. Accomodation is very good. Meals are also good
It is a very good place to learn and working environment with the management and colleague from all around the world is amazing and the training employee are getting from the management is very worthy.