Sheraton Employee Reviews

Found 256 reviews matching the search See all 6,125 reviews
Great place to work caring for associates team building activities.
Sous Chef (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 30, 2019
i Enjoyed each and every day of my work with passion and commitment, it is really fun working at my company where different nationalities work together with same spirit, company culture is best of its kind and plays a global role.
Disciplined Property with high expectation
Food And Beverage Manager (Current Employee) –  UAE,October 28, 2019
Experienced F&B Manager professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. Skilled with experience in the Food and Beverage industry. Familiar with hotel operation, beside food and beverage. Top producing sales professional and expert in the industry. Dynamic communicator who consistently exceeds goals and company expectations. Motivated person with solid experience managing all levels of large scale projects, including budgeting and administration.
Very supportive management that allow you to experience all aspects of working in your department.
Restaurant Captain (Former Employee) –  United Arab EmiratesOctober 16, 2019
I joined a dinning room server for the buffet restaurant and for a couple of days i would help out in the coffee shop. After i learnt how to make coffee and other beverages i moved to the coffee shop, worked a room service attendant and a mini bar attendant. When the hotel opened a specialized restaurant i got the chance to work there as a restaurant captain. I had the best managers who allowed me to experience working in all this departments. Had a chance to do the starwood online training. Working in a multicultural city was amazing and i loved every moment of it as not only the staff were from different continents the guests were to.
I would say the hardest part of the job was the fact that i had to be on my feet for eight hours. Other than that we had a great team.
Is a nice hotel and salaries been paid on time
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Serve costomersOctober 10, 2019
Is good company and workers are being treated well and salary are been paid on time with peaceful environment and team work. They have branchies in most countries and they are among top five hotels in the world.they have a very good standards and they make sure their customer are being satisfy.
good
Cons
better
it deserves a 5*
Steward (Former Employee) –  JumeirahSeptember 23, 2019
the company always takes care of their guests and the employees
its a place where everyone can wish to go for relaxation and enjoyment especially on Fridays
Good
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 16, 2019
Worked as heavy Driver in Tameem Logistics for one years and mostly on Oman border and also local in container from ajman port and delivered in different places in UAE
Generally okay
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  ReceptionSeptember 10, 2019
A good working environment . Allows growth of the staff. Want to move to a different environment which will widen my capabilities and broaden my skills.
I love my work.
Lifeguard (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 5, 2019
I love the work culture and my associates.
There are challenges but this is what nurtures you to become the best of yourself.
So its always important to adopt with the changes that occur in life because change is inevitable.
The company tries as much as possible to support the career growth of its associates.
Electrician
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 24, 2019
I have a good experience in electrician.i have a knowledge to all products in electrical..i know to single phase and three phase crrunt 440 voltage...
Average
Floor and Bar Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 12, 2019
Sheraton was a part of Starwood property few years back and every single employer has to learn about Starwood property's and how many brands they have and what are the different between each others and it was a good and excellent place to work and develop yourself
Fun place to work with very positive team members
Cluster Purchasing Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 8, 2019
Working at the Sheraton MOE & Aloft CCD as a cluster purchasing manager for over 4 years, gave me the opportunity to learn more and showcase my skill set while allowing me to enjoy my tenure with the colleagues who worked with me.
Pros
Associates enjoyed discounts across different hotels of the group.
Running As Supervision have to get target in Sales & Good Costumer Services
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 3, 2019
• Leadership and motivation
• Collaborated with Unit HR Manager to deploy talent management, training and development initiatives • Trained, communicated and implemented performance management processes like across organization which resulted in Running Services
Control All Revenue to make top up every monthly
now no fun there
plumber (Former Employee) –  abu dhabi cornicheJuly 29, 2019
sheraton is very good place for worker it is amazing but about management is not very much good i got termination because of miner thing even i was not wrong but they terminate me i know behind what was the reason but it is ok what can do every thing is good only management need to changed or need honest persons then this hotel will b profitable otherwise never there is very bad persons in management who are wasting money because of them benefits alot is corouption and chested persons in that hotel
good
Cons
no over time
fun while working at this place
Bartender (Current Employee) –  yesterday's pubJuly 17, 2019
am enjoying working with such nice coworkers .learn to many things.all managers and supervisors are nice and helpful .and always ready to help whenever you need them.
Pros
accommodations
Cons
distance from accommodation to hotel
Productive place
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  HousekeepingJuly 7, 2019
It was a great pleasure working in Sheraton a very fancinating place to be well structured and beautiful working there made me Know so many people if timber and caliybal and learnt new things and had many opportunities and never the less I learnt what family is all about because we were like family with all staff working there.
Pros
Free lunch
Hotel Management is changed
Credit Manager / Mgmt Finance Trainee (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 25, 2019
Good Place to work
Since this property was management is changed
Good Management
Mix culture with different nationalities.
The hardest part to handle alone.
The most enjoyable time was with Team.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Long hours of working
Highly Corporate
Executive (Former Employee) –  dubaiJune 19, 2019
It was a great experience working at a Marriott brand. I have learned the work culture from the colleagues there. they are great people with solid experience in their field.
Happy to work with
Guest Service Center Agent (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 27, 2019
When I was working in hotel at first I dont have any idea how to do this to do that but when i started talking over the phone with the guests and my co-workers i was shocked. I didnt expect that i can do it, i learned a lot from that company. I was happy and I will never forget the experiences and memories in hospitality management.
Pros
Free lunch, accomodation, transportation and other benefits.
Cons
Long hours and the accomodation was very far from hotel
Sheraton brand is best place to work. I love at.
Front Office Driver - Concierge (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 20, 2019
Really enjoyed to part of Starwood hotel brand it nice place you will meet every day new people around the world and you will got allotted experience for them.
Pros
9 hours
Cons
Normal
unforgettable!
Waiter at Creek Side Japanese Restaurant (Former Employee) –  Dubai CreekMay 16, 2019
My first time I join hospitality industry where I start building skills and enhance relevants knowledge. Great place and unforgettable. I wish to come back with different role though.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sheraton. Our community is ready to answer.

52.5K