Sheraton Employee Reviews

Found 240 reviews matching the search See all 5,725 reviews
Highly Corporate
Executive (Former Employee) –  dubaiJune 19, 2019
It was a great experience working at a Marriott brand. I have learned the work culture from the colleagues there. they are great people with solid experience in their field.
Happy to work with
Guest Service Center Agent (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 27, 2019
When I was working in hotel at first I dont have any idea how to do this to do that but when i started talking over the phone with the guests and my co-workers i was shocked. I didnt expect that i can do it, i learned a lot from that company. I was happy and I will never forget the experiences and memories in hospitality management.
Pros
Free lunch, accomodation, transportation and other benefits.
Cons
Long hours and the accomodation was very far from hotel
Sheraton brand is best place to work. I love at.
Front Office Driver - Concierge (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 20, 2019
Really enjoyed to part of Starwood hotel brand it nice place you will meet every day new people around the world and you will got allotted experience for them.
Pros
9 hours
Cons
Normal
unforgettable!
Waiter at Creek Side Japanese Restaurant (Former Employee) –  Dubai CreekMay 16, 2019
My first time I join hospitality industry where I start building skills and enhance relevants knowledge. Great place and unforgettable. I wish to come back with different role though.
Nice property and help me to learn lots of idea
Server (Current Employee) –  SharjahMarch 18, 2019
I started my days with the pre-opening team where I had learned how to receive goods with help of checklist and proper arrangement of kinds of stuff as well as inventory. After the Grand opening, I had learned Barista, nowadays I am cashiering of the restaurant and completed lots of training. Management was so amazing from the pre-opening team. There are different associate came from different countries which help to create a good working atmosphere. The hardest part of the job was handling the guest complaint and most enjoyable part of the job was interacting towards guest regarding promotion, Bonvoy Reward programme.
Pros
Welcome drinks
Cons
Long hour
Kick back at Four Points® by Sheraton. Settle in for a relaxing stay.
Chef de Parties (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 17, 2019
Four Points by Sheraton is a brand of hotels targeted towards business travelers and small conventions. It is owned by Starwood Hotels & Resorts, which is a subsidiary of Marriott International. The group operate more than 300 hotels worldwide under the Four Points by Sheraton brand.

Four Points by Sheraton operates hotels on six continents, including nine in Africa, 127 in the Asia Pacific region, twenty five in Europe, ten in the Middle East, 187 in North America, and twelve in South America.
Place is to work with passion
Purchasing officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 4, 2019
Hi,

If its about four points sheraton i must say this is a good place for work but as it's been more than 6 years and i am working as a purchasing officer from last almost 5 years i am not seeing any good step for me so i decided to move for my better future,

thanks
My first job planty of Trainings
Dry Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 18, 2019
this is place which i cant Forget. i learn about house keeping , Laundry , bar attendant and Kitchen helper, Lots of respect for this Hotel Those days best hotel in the U.A.E.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
09 hours + over time
what i learnt
Housekeeping Room Attendant \public area (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 15, 2019
As i joined the hotel i learnt a lot since it was my first experience in the housekeeping department.
I learnt the basics of house keeping as a department and was my starting point for this career.
Pros
learning to work
Taught me life-lasting lessons
Trainee, Human Resources Department (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 12, 2019
A typical day at work would consist of me going to get signatures from people in the hotel. Made me practice my teamwork, leadership, and communication skills.
Good company to work for
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 7, 2019
AMAZING place to work in with amazing culture and management:

Job Work/Life Balance: Good
Salary/Benefits: Good
Job Security/Advancement: Good
Management: Good
Job Culture: Good
Hands on experience
Front Office Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 31, 2019
The best place for learning the hotel functions relating to your area of expertise with a hands on experience i all departments with world class standards with a Sheraton certification
Its honour to work in this company
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  sheikh zayed roads dubaiJanuary 14, 2019
it's great industries which have a friendly environment, supportive seniors in future if I get the chance to again in these industries I will ready to work.
Pros
free lunch, free accommodation, free transpotation
Cons
9 hour
Very good working place and accomodation which I live has gym,pool with beautiful view loundry services,computers if you need 3 times meal, table game
Agent, Guest Services (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 7, 2019
I had very good experience, I think hospitality toughed a lot things one of main thing is how to talk. What I mean by that is how to serve the guest and how to sell your product
Pros
3 meals
Teamwork
Banquet Waitress (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 18, 2018
i m good at team work. i learned so many things like how to use micros and work under pressure.work environment s good and healthy..i enjoyed my work with pleasure.
Pros
free food medical accommodation
Cons
8 hours
Fun work place
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Dubai UAEOctober 24, 2018
Great place to work with different nationalities. Management team was great . Very systematic hotel . Hotel provide free meal and free accommodation for overseas staff . They also provide free transportation.
Pros
Accommodation, free lunch
very good learning institute
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 14, 2018
very good management , always learning something new and over all recommended to work. very good experience. Management superb and awesome place to work and to learn.
Pros
all good
Cons
nothing
A Stable company which focuses on Employees career development
RESTAURANT AND BAR MANAGER (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 13, 2018
Sheraton is a international chain of hotel which is very stable all over the world. It is a good place to work and will make the employees proud to be part of it.
Productive place to work at
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  United Arab EmiratesAugust 17, 2018
a diverse place where you'll learn how to multi-task and do time management properly. the hardest part of the job is communication and the enjoyable is seeing the guests walking out of the outlet in all smiles.
Pros
food, transportation, accommodation are free and insurance coverage too.
Cons
long hours, under staff
UAE. Worked as sous chef (Former Employee) –  SharjahAugust 10, 2018
working for long hours exceed 16 hours, shortage in staff,no compensation for overtime in general was good salary no off duty during public, management was but no course training for the staff
Cons
long hours for more than 16 hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sheraton. Our community is ready to answer.

52.4K