Hospitality, great brands. Training was good and happy to meet other cultures
Very nice management and all. Nationality person working there and it's nice career growth platform.
Sheraton has an owner which stayed in the head office not in the hotel. The hotel runs by the General Manager and under him are the head of the departments.
Associates are so friendly and respect each other.
- What is the interview process like at Sheraton?26 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Sheraton?10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Sheraton?6 people answered
- What would you suggest Sheraton management do to prevent others from leaving?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Sheraton?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Sheraton?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Sheraton? What are the steps along the wa…5 people answered
- Where is the staff accommodation located?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Sheraton?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sheraton a better place to work?4 people answered