Hospitality, great brands. Training was good and happy to meet other cultures
Very nice management and all. Nationality person working there and it's nice career growth platform.
Sheraton has an owner which stayed in the head office not in the hotel. The hotel runs by the General Manager and under him are the head of the departments.
Associates are so friendly and respect each other.
- What is the interview process like at Sheraton?26 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Sheraton?10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Sheraton?6 people answered
- What would you suggest Sheraton management do to prevent others from leaving?6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Sheraton?5 people answered
- If you were to leave Sheraton, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What is Sheraton sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Sheraton?4 people answered
- What is the Sheraton employee discount?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Sheraton?4 people answered