Serco

Serco Employee Reviews

Found 240 reviews matching the search See all 3,872 reviews
Good company policies but worst working environment infested by nepotism
AFC TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  DUBAIFebruary 12, 2020
Very Low Salary with no chance of promotion , Unless & until u belong to a family member , relative or same native place of your seniors.Discrimination along with bullying is totally ignored by management.
Boring place to work if you have more than half a brain cell
Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dubai International Financial CenterJanuary 31, 2020
The work isn't great. They talk about innovation and being the best in the market, but they're doing the same old usual things that doesn't differentiate themselves at all. Management really doesn't want to listen and are happy doing the same things again and again while expecting different results.

Also have an inherent culture of racism where they believe that UK educated managers are the be all and end all of skill and talent. It's repulsive. Would not recommend.
Little more salary but no job security
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 17, 2020
My personal advise don't join serco even you are getting more salary you don't know when will be serco manage will give you the redudancy letter in every years might be they will terminate you within the months.
Better to have a work like that
Station agent (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 16, 2020
Learned lot of things different culture about safety ,handle emergency situations, time managing, hardest part of the job is time managing but the company was so good
Right choice for company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 7, 2020
Serco is very good company. All staff members are helpful, excellent accommodation. Very good standard, all employe have sane facility, i would like to recomand all my friend to joine serco
Serco is best platform for everyone to learn a lot, everyone respect each others and senior management is fantastic
Electrical Technician (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 5, 2020
Working with Serco is best thing to do in life. company respect to employee is incredible, senior management was helping and provide training where I needed. I tell everyone one serco is best platform for everyone.
Life Settled
Engineer (Civil) (Former Employee) –  uaeDecember 24, 2019
I Was Enjoyed my Life during work with Serco. The Given very good training at all categories. Its Enhanced my carrier. Nice Job location, Good accommodation
N/a
Mechanical technician (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 20, 2019
Servo is the one of the good facility maintenance company which I had never experienced before, Im happy to being a staff off Serco, I'm the luckiest person to work in serco
Good team to work with
Reception (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 8, 2019
Some days were busy others was relaxing but it was overall a great experience and a great team that are truly missed.The company was located in ALDAR HQ where I currently still work and it is truly a great environment to be in.
This is number one facilities company in my experience
MEP Engineer (Current Employee) –  Al-AynDecember 6, 2019
This is number one facilities company in my experience, they are providing good salary package based on the position and site.Also the tension free atmosphere and standard and advanced management
good experience
HR Onboarding Administrator & Recruiter (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 4, 2019
Best place to work i loved it .
transparent in department
nature of work is excellent
benefits is good
good people around
good work culture
good timing
less stress
Very supportive company among its people
Electrical Technician (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 27, 2019
Work depends on where or what king of facility you are being assigned to. This company is very strict when it comes to safety. This company always support its people even if you are a simple worker. Management is good as well they are all approachable and very responsive to peoples concerns. The hardest part of the Job are the challenges in the field. The most enjoyable part of working with serco is the team building activities, the events and much more,
Lucky to be part of serco
Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 18, 2019
Love 2 be the employ of serco, in serco there is no pressure of work on you U will feel free here.employes are very friendly here they always help each other I'm sure you will be feeling lucky to be here.
Team work good
Electrical Engineering supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 18, 2019
Its good team work ,i have learned management skills and coordinate contractors and billing ,monthly report ,PPM work shutdown process. i have been worked great journey at Serco i would like to continue my job in Serco .
Productive workplace recommendable to other jobseekers
Helpdesk Operator - Facilities Management (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 17, 2019
The work load isn't that much hard. It is manageable because of the management who made sure that the employees was able of having work time balance. The hardest part is whenever I am the only one on shift because we lacked helpdesk operators due to the high attrition we had.
Its depend on which Site or project you are working
MEP Team Leader (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 7, 2019
Its totally depend on your site where you are giving your services if client is good so you got good benefits and if client is not good so you will be suffer with more work with less man power.
Serco good company
Driver (Current Employee) –  Dubai AirportOctober 6, 2019
I am happy in serco i was worked Many more Company but serco Very good company I recommend to my friends to work in it too Because Street laws are very good
Very good in giving benefits
Electrical Technician (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 4, 2019
40 days vacation leave, yearly air fare, very good accomodation, yearly salary increment. They give values to employees health and wellness. They give opportunities to career growthsand everything.
Pros
All are good to this company
Cons
No cons
Good place
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 11, 2019
As a house keeping attendant we need to deep clean the operating theatre before and after yousing the operating theatre
Monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacement
Pros
Free wifi
Cons
8 huors
Company Details
UAE as Audio Visual Specialist (Current Employee) –  UAEJuly 8, 2019
Best FM solution I have been working at Serco Group full-time for more than 5 years
Pros
Good colleagues, who are great to work with!
Cons
Upper Management - Middle East Office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco. Our community is ready to answer.

51K