strong Professional career
HR & Admin Officer (Current Employee) – Dubai – July 4, 2013
• Maintain attendance and leave records of all staff.
• Assist staff in making health insurance claim from and verify it according to requirements and send to HR Manager.
• Maintaining OPD record of individual staff in the form of excel sheet and in OPD file and both should be reconciled on regular basis.
• Develop and maintain all staff HR files and data base
• Construct new staff employment contracts
• Assets department managers in appraising their reporting staff and conduct annual appraisals of reporting staff.
• Responsible to keep and maintain visas and passports of all staff and coordinate with PSO for renewal or extension.
• Responsible for processing of visas, work permits and Emirate’s IDs of all new inductions to company
A challenging career, which utilizes my existing knowledge, provides job satisfaction and an environment to establish myself as a professional, also an arena to nurture creativity and a support for my ever increasing passion for anything to do with executing visually powerful work.