Saudi German Hospital Dubai

Saudi German Hospital Dubai Management reviews

United Arab Emirates25 reviews
i have work in this company for 4 years and have seen the benefits this company has given. the management the CEO in particular is quality service oriented, very professional and supportive to all the staff this was evidence by internal promotion and quarterly bonuses,etc. Every month they have provide card and cake to each staff who has their birthday, simple things but its apprecaited. had not experienced this to any other company so far. For that I am grateful for this institution.
Pros
Free Accomodation, food, no transpo, free Gym pool, and park.
I am working here for almost a year now. And for the past holidays that went by, I wasn't paid the holiday rate. Their reason is, I will have a compensatory off on a different day. Management said that there is no holiday rate since compensatory off is given, but when I asked that they don't put me on holiday days since I am paid the regular rate, they said it can't be done.

I also can't have lunch most of the days since there are a lot of patients.

Despite this, I enjoy working here, it was just that, my friends are all on holidays and I am working, but no extra compensation.
Pros
Time back and compensatory off is given
Cons
No holiday rate, long hours
I worked at SGH for 2 years, and the week I started one of the best orthopedic colleagues left.
At the beginning I didn't understand why, however it became apparent very quickly, and slowly but surely others left.

The few great doctors who work there are overworked and only a minority are listened to by the management.
When I decided not to renew my contract, I was put on gardening leave to stop me seeing patients for 3 months, not taking into considerations patients care (which all hospitals should strive to do).

I know their mojo is (we care) , but I think they mean the money, not the patients.
Pros
hard working nurses
Cons
worst management
Opened door policy for staff and clients/visitors
Easy to reach higher management as you wish
Great follow up for pts concerns and complaints
Social and family work environment are amazing

Subspecialties available at all times

Emergency room fully equipped with supporting departments; OT, Cathlab, ICU Ccu and Ped ICU, dialysis.

High standard
I have work there more than 2 years but never felt comfortable because they never give you space and support to grow. once you join you will stay in similar profile in your whole contract.
Pros
Flexible shift
Cons
Lack of management system
Working at Saudi German Hospital is a great pleasure for me. I will always be thankful to the Dr. Reem Osman who believed in me and gave me this opportunity to grow. Saudi German Hospital gives me the opportunity to work in a pleasant multicultural environment and I have very nice colleagues from different parts of the world. The management team is very good in making sure that the suggestions and opinions of employees are included in the company planning process. I am proud to be part of Saudi German Hospital.
its going nice to work with SGH Dubai. freedom to learn more, cooperative staff, cooperative management.coworker are very nice jolly cooperative, environment is friendly
Pros
accomodation and lunch
Cons
long duty hour