Saudi German Hospital Dubai

Saudi German Hospital Dubai Employee Reviews

Excellent Organization
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 22, 2019
Working in Saudi German Hospital was always a dream for me,Excellent working Environment,Best Colleuges,Best Doctors and Administration,really enjoy a lot here,too much Learning Environment ,friendly atmosphere
good working environment
OPERATING THEATER NURSE (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 20, 2019
technologically advance; they giving the staff up to date training's and seminars for career update. nearest accommodation from the work place; good working environment.
productive plavec
Admission & Discharge Day Case patients OPD (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 28, 2019
productive place . i have learned alot from them such as billing and payment processes also admission , discharge for the day case patients , and how to calculate the co-payment for the insured pt
A positive and challenging environment to work.
Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 20, 2018
SGH Dubai is the best urgent care hospital in UAE which provides a positive and challenging environment. I learned a lot working in SGH. Your colleagues will also be your family. Even if it's very busy, the job will be so smooth because everyone is helping each other.
Pros
Free food, free accommodation, medical insurance
Cons
schedule wise is very tiring
Disappointing
Doctor (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 3, 2018
I worked at SGH for 2 years, and the week I started one of the best orthopedic colleagues left.
At the beginning I didn't understand why, however it became apparent very quickly, and slowly but surely others left.
The few great doctors who work there are overworked and only a minority are listened to by the management.
When I decided not to renew my contract, I was put on gardening leave to stop me seeing patients for 3 months, not taking into considerations patients care (which all hospitals should strive to do).
I know their mojo is (we care) , but I think they mean the money, not the patients.
Pros
hard working nurses
Cons
worst management
nice place
Registrar general surgery (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 10, 2018
The hospital has friendly environment, and equipped with high quality facilities that doctors required.
There is good hospitality. And doctors have good experience
Great Place for Growth
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  Al BarshaApril 13, 2018
i have work in this company for 4 years and have seen the benefits this company has given. the management the CEO in particular is quality service oriented, very professional and supportive to all the staff this was evidence by internal promotion and quarterly bonuses,etc. Every month they have provide card and cake to each staff who has their birthday, simple things but its apprecaited. had not experienced this to any other company so far. For that I am grateful for this institution.
Pros
Free Accomodation, food, no transpo, free Gym pool, and park.
Admin
Admin (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 1, 2018
Opened door policy for staff and clients/visitors
Easy to reach higher management as you wish
Great follow up for pts concerns and complaints
Social and family work environment are amazing
Subspecialties available at all times
Emergency room fully equipped with supporting departments; OT, Cathlab, ICU Ccu and Ped ICU, dialysis.
High standard
Good place to learn but no job security
Business Planning Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 20, 2018
I have work there more than 2 years but never felt comfortable because they never give you space and support to grow. once you join you will stay in similar profile in your whole contract.
Pros
Flexible shift
Cons
Lack of management system
Good hospital providing state of the art medical facilities.
Specialist Cardiology/Specialist Int Medicine (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 24, 2017
Ideally located in Albarsha 3 SGH Dubai has come a long way in health care industry since its inception in 2012 . We are ranked in the top 5 hospitals of UAE . Good working environment plus a great ambience makes it a ideal place for talented individuals.
The workmates are excellent. But the work environment and worklod is not healthy for the staff.
Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Emergency DepartmentNovember 13, 2017
The workload of the staff is too much. Insufficient number of staff to handle the number of patients per shift. Our extra hours are not being paid, instead, being added to the leave.
Pros
Free accomodation just at the back of the hospital
Cons
Too much accumulated unpaid extra hours, insufficient number of staff
Working at SGH Dubai
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 12, 2017
Working at Saudi German Hospital is a great pleasure for me. I will always be thankful to the Dr. Reem Osman who believed in me and gave me this opportunity to grow. Saudi German Hospital gives me the opportunity to work in a pleasant multicultural environment and I have very nice colleagues from different parts of the world. The management team is very good in making sure that the suggestions and opinions of employees are included in the company planning process. I am proud to be part of Saudi German Hospital.
Good
Physiotherapist (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 6, 2017
I had a chance to work with IP and OP cases mainly related to Ortho and Neuro Cases.
Had a good work experience working with a vast Physiotherapy team and Dept. got to share different Ideas and skills in a case.
It helped me grow in my career of Physiotherapy.

It was straight shift and I prefer that.
Productive and Fun place
Billing / insurance Officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 5, 2017
its going nice to work with SGH Dubai. freedom to learn more, cooperative staff, cooperative management.coworker are very nice jolly cooperative, environment is friendly
Pros
accomodation and lunch
Cons
long duty hour
Saudi German Hospital
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 22, 2017
Everyday is a great day doing my job to serve people.The most enjoyable part being a nurse is seeing my patients happy with our service.
Working in Saudi German is a great pleasure specially your working with great people.
Excellent place to grow & develop your career
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 27, 2017
Been associated with SGH-Dubai for the last one year.It has been an enriching & wonderful experience working here under the able guidance of pioneers in the Healthcare industry.
Pros
Excellent facilities for staff
Ddd
Specialist Urology (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 22, 2016
Handling in / out patients.
urology surgeon.
deal with insurance companies.
deal with another departments consultations.
i got big experience in endoscopic surgery
Good
Quality and Patient Safety Assistant Coordinator (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 9, 2015
Good compensation with free accommodation
Staff shortage in some areas
6 days of work which makes employees exhausted
Pros
Free accommodation
Cons
Low basic salary, 6 days of work
Great Hospital
Customer service & patient relation officer (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUOctober 13, 2015
Interesting work with good team work under the supervision of the excellent work of the administration I had the opportunity of learning and development of myself and the development of the organization I work
Busy hospital
Insurance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Al barsha 3August 17, 2015
dealing with a lot of people in everyday work. helping patient and doctors who are in need of help makes us happy, same with the co workers who are willing to help each other.
Pros
accomodation and cafeteria is a big help for the employees
Cons
unpaid overtime