Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews

Found 327 reviews matching the search See all 7,769 reviews
Samsung Good company
Sales consultant (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 13, 2020
Samsung is a world leading brand and Best place to work us well, if you are self motivated with can do attitude, your life is easy, good management best marketing team.
Thanks
It was a great experience working with samsung
Sr. ELV Engineer (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 12, 2020
The samsung C & T is an organisation who give the opportunities to all over the world. The benefits and job culture and management is great, i wish to join them again in future.
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Al NahdaFebruary 2, 2020
Super strresful to reach the monthly target or in fear of getting terminated as it is not an ideal place to work freely .
I would not like to continue further
Pros
Timings
Cons
Targets
High intensity work, but highly rewarding
Key Account Manager (e-Commerce) - IT & Mobiles (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 1, 2020
Samsung Gulf Electronics has provided the perfect pedestal for my career growth ever since I joined in 2012.
You constantly have to be at the top of things, but you will be rewarded for it.
Working in Samsung is wonderfull
Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  AjmanJanuary 12, 2020
Need growth as sales Executive or visual merchandiser that's the reason to change a job.
But Samsung is wonderfull I learnt knowledge here how to handle customers because of soft skill training from samsung
Good company and assistance
Senior Civil Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 17, 2019
A good company working with so many nationalities with 10 working hours including 2 hours overtime and a six months working and 21 days vacation. Need to be responsible in all phases of the project.
Productive and Learning Organization
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 2, 2019
its good to work with different nationalities, learn the behaviors of different cultures. you will get Knowledge and experience of an MNC and know the operation of day to day working
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 28, 2019
Samsung is good company to work. Well balanced job work and life balance. Lot of benefits for employee such as medical, holiday bonus (Christmas and New year).
I enjoy my work
Sales promoter (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 19, 2019
Its was very good to work with Samsung
I enjoy the time when we get team work
As the hard time in company when they cancel our off an ask for extra hours
Well organised organisation
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 2, 2019
Learn many new things in SAMSUNG C&T Corporation
Logistic arrangements for visitors on Business trips and locally ongoing/Future projects.
• Support company's operations in UAE & MENA regions.
• responsible to ensure safe and smooth administrative and general affairs arrangements. Managed travel and hotel bookings for all travels UAE or outside the country.
• Well knowledge to ensure office facilities, accommodation and office support services, real estate agents’, Land Lord and contractors, local authorities and building management.
• Coordinate with company PRO to manage Quota, Visa process, Work permit, Emirates ID.
• Manage and ensure appropriate accommodation arrangements in hotels for guest and clients.
• Visit the Staff/labor camp for monitoring & ensuring service providers are complying with all the company HSE /complying policies.
Professional employees
Document Controller (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 29, 2019
Works starts at 6am and ends at 6am.
I learned a lot regarding construction procedures and Material management and documentation.
Salary is above average for most and benefits are great
Productive company
Fire Fighting QC Engineer (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 28, 2019
Sysytemised and disciplined way of working environment.Good performances and deeds are well appreciated by the management and fruitful rewards are given to encourage the employees
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Dubai uaeSeptember 28, 2019
Samsung always follows the international standard in there service and there produce as well. All the staffs are very friendly each other, good place to work and earn money
With a good working enviroment and annual team building activities
Product Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 26, 2019
A typical day Involves product research on my products and competion, preparing for upcoming product trainings and instore customer relations. I am also keen on helping my sales team on product knowledge and closing skills.

Over the years I have been able to learn the ins and outs of consumer electronics, training best pactice and the ups and downs of our ever changing market trends and behaviours thus helping me evolve.

Management at Samsung is one of the best, why? Because of thier availability with none of the cliches where management is avoided. At samsung support and communication is one off the strongest strength.

The work place is a mixture of a multinational crew that puts all its great minds towards the companies progress.

Helping new staff get upto the accepteble standard of the company as there are language barriers and previous jobs in different fields.

Creating and finding new ways to transfer knowledge and discovering new technology within our products
Really it's was good for me and my future. I learned Lott's of experience from Samsung.
AREA SELLOUT EXECUTIVE ( ASE) (Former Employee) –  Hoghly ( Wesbengal)September 13, 2019
Management was good, All seniors was good but HR level Emloye is poor because only for mistake of HR I loss 9000 Salary per month. I told my all seniors but I they all are helpless because of they save their Hr.
prodcutive
senior engineer (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 16, 2019
very nice to work with. productive. very busy daily. i learned a lot for hospital mep installations. workplace is ok and busy. hardest is the hand over to client. i enjoyed the installation of works.
training staff for recive mobile from customer
Technician for maintenance of mobile (Former Employee) –  technicianJuly 23, 2019
work with team to help the customer to get full service for his mobile
give the customer his mobile in limited time
check mobile very well and do the maintenance need
try to make customer happy that he come to Samsung branch
Awesome productivity
Sale Representative in samsung stores from 3rd bra (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 6, 2019
Love to sell Samsung mobiles

And a awesome brand

And big know n hard working brand

Samsung every product is amazing

They think deferent

They launch deferent

They create deferent

They competet deferent
Pros
Only salary n incentives
Cons
Paid
productive palace
Senior Key account specialist (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 25, 2019
Good business environment , very energetic team , friendly people , product knowledge , nice place to work , the most important part that they have amazing level of awareness
place to learn
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dubai Silicon OasisApril 9, 2019
answering technical inquiries
learning new product
nice people to learn from
some gadget to pass the day over there and have some fun
am willing to return as it a good place

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.

53.1K