Safran Employee Reviews

Found 16 reviews matching the search See all 2,790 reviews
Well-structured organization
Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Dubai, KSAJune 9, 2017
MORPHO (SAFARN Identity & Security), a high-technology company in the SAFRAN group, is a market leader in IT security solutions. As a pioneer in identification and detection systems, and a major player in e-documents, MORPHO is recognized for its excellence in IT key technologies, advanced skills and benchmark expertise.

With integrated systems already deployed in over 100 countries, MORPHO seeks to create a climate of confidence by contributing to the safety and security of individuals, businesses and countries around the world.

MORPHO delivers products and solutions targeted at governments, national agencies and administrations dedicated to law enforcement and border control, as well as private companies in need of secure physical or logical access control
Pros
You gain intensive Knowledge
high productive
Storekeeper/Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  DWC Al Maktoum Airport Jebel Ali Dubai UAEJanuary 28, 2017
Always busy because a lot of work everyday but still enjoy. Before I'm doing only issuing spares but now multiple jobs are there becuse lack of man power.
Good people, nice facilities, and Not much Pressure at work
SLIDE SHOP TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Dubai UAEJanuary 27, 2017
We worked from Sunday- Thursday , with a 7:30am - 4:30Pm timings., I learned about most , is how to maintain Aircraft Safety Evacuation Systems,. specifically A320,A321, B777 Series SLides and Slide /Rafts .

hardest part is when there is no colleague to be with during the performance of slide raft repacking .
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Short Break
Challenging place to work
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJanuary 22, 2017
Appreciable work environment - Multi-cultural.
Assignments may be challenging but becomes worth the efforts directed.
Experience with working with Emirates and Etihad Airlines, and other major airlines.
Pros
Challenging assignment - skills learned, monthly get together.
Cons
Highly dynamic environement.
Great Company
IT Help Desk Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 9, 2016
Great Company, Great Environment. Learned New Experiences. a Company who will help you to move on your career path. Very Great Management. Friendly Staff.
In-depth knowledge of multiple sectors and domains
Senior System administrator (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 1, 2016
Senior system administrator with 8 years of diverse experience across airports and border management, airline and passenger systems, government security and identification systems.

In-depth knowledge of multiple sectors and domains such as Large Business, Government and Civil Authorities and Transportation.
Fun Workplace
Aircraft Technician (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 15, 2016
We have 5 days of duty per week, sometimes we have week end over time
I become familiar of air regulations like GCAA, EASA, FAA
I know how tor repair aircraft sub components, parts, safety procedures ect.
The management is cool but they need improvement on how to handle their workers specially the needs, qualification of employees on their position and most important is communication.
I have colleagues of different nationalities and I need to adjust from them.
My job is very simple, unless it is urgent it needs to be finish at a given time.
My job is very easy and light, enjoyable because while you are working you can talk to your colleague.
Pros
easy task
Cons
long trip from accomodition
pool table
Aircraft Maintenance Machanic (Current Employee) –  Jebel Ali FreezoneDecember 15, 2015
all technical work of aeroplane cabin maintenance and seats services..specially have some of safety and health certificates
Pros
nothing
Cons
yeah sometimes overtime
This company is good foe beginers.
Aircraft Cabin Technician (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUJuly 19, 2015
The work experience is very much valuable for freshers. Also the job security is also well asured.
But the working environment is very poor and career upgrade and salary increment is very poor.
Pros
Good for freshers
Cons
No career growth
Repair Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 8, 2015
Monitor the reliability of the products based on Flight hours / Flight cycles and removal information (scheduled/Unscheduled).
Submit KPI report (Key performance indicator) and Delivery of each month to Repair manager/General Manager.
Check the ZS Global database for any update/procedures in all fields in zodiac aerospace worldwide
Working Environment
Operations Area Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 24, 2014
Most days clock in early to one of the centers (as scheduled) so to get my emails done and be ready for center inspection and to interact with the employees prior meeting with their Managers/Supervisors.
On a typical day last week, we had a late change from the client to deal with. I got to do a quick technical feasibility analysis whilst I went to see Nazih Malak, the Program Manager. He explained how important it was, so I reviewed the plan and found a way to get the change in without harming the critical path. The team weren't too happy since the change will affect their operations, but when I explained how helpful it would be to the customer they came up with ideas to make sure we operate smoothly.
We bought in some food to keep them all happy and to let us steal a bit of space at lunchtime, then finished off the business day reporting the results of the inspection to Nazih.
Pros
Great Company lost of Smart People, you can achieve work life balance in the right position
Cons
Poor benefits
Electronic Security Solutions
Human Resources Officer (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZNovember 10, 2014
Created in 2007, Sagem Sécurité was renamed Morpho in 2010. The name was derived from Morpho Systems S.A., a 1980s fingerprint identification firm that is part of the current Morpho. By 2007, the security business was run by Sagem Défense Sécurité.
Morpho S.A. is a French multinational company of Safran, specialized in electronic security solutions. Formerly named Sagem Sécurité, it became Morpho in May, 2010.
Pros
Free hour lunches and family atmosphere where there is not strict rules inside the organtization
Cons
Projects implementation take too long to be implemented
Productive place where employes can share every moment of their Professional life
Administrative and Financial Officer (Former Employee) –  TifeltMarch 11, 2014
Every day we have something special that can push you to work more harder than yesterday. The motivation is the key success factor of the company. the worker react like they were in their family, they share a feeling of belonging making with that environment a great place to work
Pros
free lunch & transportation
Cons
long hour
Good place to work with highly management system
GENERAL REPAIR TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUOctober 12, 2013
As a technician and team leader, my work involved maintenance, trouble shooting, testing and repair of numerous cabin equipment such as aircraft seating, chiller and lavatory. In addition, I handle zodiac warehouse and receiving, inspection and quality control, aircraft support, general repairs and operation of thermoforming machine and sicma manufacturing machineries.
Happy working
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  AJMAN, UAEAugust 23, 2013
Happy days,learnt management of workers,very good management very soft spoken and caring,very good supportive coworkers,very little time for rest full 18hrs job,most enjoyable was coworker support to learn new ideas of quality.