Royal Sporting House Employee Reviews

it was a productive place to work especially if you are new in Dubai and searching for a job
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  GCCOctober 3, 2018
I have a five day a week of work and an 8 hours of duty, working in Royal Sporting House is a full of memories and I've learned a lot from this company everything about sales and in Visual Merchandising
Pros
annual acquaintance /and a sports fest
Cons
it is an 8 hour work
A great Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 1, 2018
I have worked well with the Management and my Team. All is well. The Management had been very supportive of my decisions and opinions. We are like a family.
Cons
Funding
fun workplace and good workmates
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Dubai Middle EastJune 13, 2018
good work environment and nice workmates, long working hours especially at peak seasons. overnight works done. I learned to be more patient and adjust yourself to other people.
The place where I 1st started my life in Dubai.
Customer Associate / Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vince Camuto Dubai MallMarch 31, 2018
I have had the experience of receiving & dispatching of stocks from the shop to oher shops.

I have learned to use a system that is very new to me,

All the things I have learned in RSH I am now using in my current company.
Pros
Overtime are paid during Ramadan
Cons
Long hours are not paid during regular season
Good
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 6, 2018
The hardest part is to motivate your team members to still do their part /job in a very difficult times like your brand is about to close anytime no stocks at all, but still everyone still hoping to sell.
Working in Sales
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 29, 2018
A very challenging work indeed working in Sales - Retail. I have worked in Sales for about 2 years and I have learned a lot in customer service. In Sales the customers are always right and never will be wrong.
Pros
Meeting a lot of people and learning other cultures
Cons
10 hours standing
Productive W`orkplace
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 29, 2017
I Love my Job. I'm passionate about it. i know that being Visual Merchandiser is a hard job, but for me as long as you love your love, it seems that you're not working, your just completing your day.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
9 hours work
Happy in our Work Place to start a good vibes.
Sales Team Leader (Former Employee) –  SM Fairview PhillippinesSeptember 28, 2017
My 11 years of my Experience at RSH is been a great and honor to be part of their team..They teach me How to become a Good Sales Associate especially in front of Customer on How to be handle different person in front of me.. I learn a lot.. The hardest part maybe when i am not hitting the Target but I'm not allow my self it will always happen, I'll make it sure next time I'm doing my best to hit my Target.. Thank you.
Pros
They give allowance every time where going to our Office meeting.
Cons
Sometimes are Salary is Delayed
Achiving its monthly target and assisting customer with good approched
Senior Sales Associate / Cashier (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 16, 2017
Working as a Senior Sales Associate is being a elder to your siblings, its like when there's a new staff you need to guide them, teach them, share your experience and make them a family in your team. Everyday life is sharing your day with your customers you should have lots of patient to explain repeatedly to them all the items your handling, make sure you will reach your target every month, give satisfaction to your customers and most important be approachable in what ever the customer approached you.
Pros
Free pantry supplies and transportation
Cons
Long hours duty
friendly environment with great motivation
Retail Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 21, 2017
being Al-Futtaim Company Employee i have gained lot of experience as Retail Supervisor, i learned a lot from this company how to assist and handle customers ,store targets, store achievements,and communication skills, a royal employee to true company.
Good
Head Cashier (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 30, 2017
Its one of the best training grounds for everybody. You will learn a lot of things in the industry of Retail and help you improve your abilities and personal skills. Being part of this company I can say that it really helped me to improve myself to be one of the best cashier and customer service associate. I have learned to be more flexible, and became as a non stop learner.
Pros
Stable company
Cons
Low Salary
has a team building
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 25, 2017
The RSH ME LLC company was a nice and good prestigious company they help to build and learn our experience in this organization. They give more benefits in the staff and help on.
works profesionaly and competitively
Sales Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dubai MallJuly 24, 2017
Been with this company since 2008, all work well but company was taken by other company. Job begun to be unstable. looking for a job that will appreciate hard work and competitiveness of the employee.
Pros
free transpo and medical
Cons
unstable
Good learning experience
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Dubai, AEJune 10, 2017
Its is a great learning experience. To be able to get the job done on a most effective and timely delivery of each and every shipment. All the best.
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
Long travel
Rsh middle east llc
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 11, 2017
Numerous famous international brands. At times a fun place to work in. Take up the job here only if you are not able to land any other job in UAE.
Pros
Flexible schedule, less work pressure
Cons
low salary, no accomodation
Productive and knowledege centered place.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 28, 2016
It gives each individual to grow and learn great things on every corner of the shop. It is a happy environment where you can experience the spirit of family and fun, great twmawork and hones your knowledge where you can use on your next endeavors.
Pros
Learn a lot of things and helps you grow.
Cons
Not good benefits
well established company.
SALES STAFF / CASHIER (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 25, 2016
royal sporting house help me to learn more about retail industry because of training. they make me a good sales representative by by giving me a good product knowledge which gives me more confident when it comes to selling and because of that we achieve our monthly budget because we know how to answer the questions of those customers who don't know what they are buying.
Pros
free transporation with health card
Cons
low salary
Staffs required a lot of trainings to enhance their skills in selling.
GOLF SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 24, 2016
The staff and Management should be open to discuss work related issues to avoid conflicts and misunderstanding to have a better to working environment
Pros
staff are not pressured on monthly target of the store
Cons
store is not reaching the target
A productive and enjoyable workplace
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 13, 2016
Life in sales is really tiring. But if time comes that we are reaching our quota all the hard work has been paid off. I learned a lot of things in sales such as world class customer service, cashing and even receiving deliveries. Our management has been considerate also specially when it comes to schedule. my co-workers have been very helpful specially during my training days. The hardest part of the job is when you are literally pushing your sales but business is down.
Pros
ticket encashment
Work hard
Fashion Consultant (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 22, 2016
We work 9hrs a day including the 1 hr break. I learned everything about our brand and how to negotiate to different nationality. We work hard to achieve our monthly budget.