Roche Employee Reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 1,972 reviews
Only the company name matters but inside the company "Jack of all traders, master of none"
IT Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneJuly 18, 2019
I am finally resigning from the company. My manager is giving no support at all to me (who just promoted as a new manager from being colleague) and I am really facing a hard time to focus she said. It’s so sad to share that one of my colleague who was working with me since 3 years at Roche Middle East has eventually hashtag#resigned. It was enough for her to tolerate her manager behavior who was getting on nerves. She has been an exceptional performer, achieved targets beyond imagination and what a great potential she has. They did not realize who they have lost in the team. Now they’ll cripple and miss her. Truly: nobody wants to leave the company but due to organization’s culture and management’s behavior they decide to leave for good. hashtag#resigned.

One of the worst thing about corp jobs I've ever encounter (1) They don't listen. (2) They don't care. (3) The most minor thing is the most important thing in the universe. (4) Actual work does not matter. (5) Honest hard working people are shafted. (6) The undeserving are promoted. ALL TRUE!
Pros
Only company name works
Cons
Discrimination, Lobby System, Politics
Great organisation to work with
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 19, 2019
Focused on employee learning and development.
Trainings are provided and good exposure of the products
Good benefits and salary
Takes care of the family expenses like residence, kid schooling and medicals.
Pros
Employee development
Cons
Work life balance
Productivity work olace
IT Product Spervisor ( Team Leader) (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 16, 2018
Passion integrity and courage these values where each employee should have as values in his or her work daily in Roche
Creating an environment to work in healthcare specially when it’s related to patient life
Working very Hard
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 23, 2018
Work Life balance is minimal
Salary is average
People normally work beyond office hours
hardest part of the job is dealing with workmates
the most enjoyable part is during meeting and conferences
Gained a lot of experience working with such a enthusiastic and professional team.
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Dubai & Ras Al KhaimahJuly 18, 2016
Gained a lot of experience working with an enthusiastic and professional team. Visiting Doctors, Pharmacists & other healthcare professional for promoting our products, training and demonstration of Roche products. Learn how to manage time.
Pros
Outing with our team, Lunch/Dinner after every meetings, tour to foreign countries.
Cons
nothing
Leading Pharmaceutical company
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneMay 4, 2016
Visit health care professionals.
Mastered communication skills
Excellent planning and implementation of tasks.
Co workers are good and you can learn from them.
Hardest part of the job would be meeting customer needs.
Most enjoyable part is planning your work according to how you spot and define the opportunity.
Great & Diverse work place
Head of marketing KSA (Current Employee) –  Dubai JAFZA/ KSAAugust 21, 2015
Understand the ME market and adapt it the the comapny global guidelines.

Great experience with cross functionnal activites, focus in priorities and adopting business oriented strategies to achieve the tasks with the best results; team work and adaptation to the company restructuration:

The most challenging part of this job is the highly volatil and unstable market in some countries of the ME region;

The most enjoyable is the challenging part of working in these markets which pushes us to be more creative and find novel approaches and deviations to implement the strategies efficiently;
High class biotech company
Product Manager Oncology UAE (Current Employee) –  dubaiMarch 13, 2014
high class biotech company, i enjoy working in marketing, I have overall 8 years of sales & marketing experience & in the last 5 years I had several marketing tasks as marketing planning, executing marketing activities, handling indication launches for Avastin & the HRE2 franchise in the UAE market & attending Roche global marketing strategy meetings along with market access and market expansion initiatives
it's a Family
Full time Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUOctober 25, 2013
I learned how to communicate with different type of customers.
i learned how to work in a team.
feeling that you are at your home not at the office is the most enjoyable part of the job