Rivoli Group

Rivoli Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates93 reviews
Good
Competitive, and healthy environment.
Working in Rivoli taught us each and every thing about Retail.

From selling to making sales report, to preparing the daily target sales.

Meeting the grooming and standards and above all is the customer service.
Lots of learning
Good place to learn and challenge your own self for being better in luxury retail. Had a really amazing experience working for Rivoli group of companies in differe t locations overall UAE.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Less salary
Sales associate
Its a great company to earn money. Incentives are almost half of your basic salary. Management is a bit aggressive vocallly if they catch you doing any mistake in the showroom.

I worked in rivoli group for more then one year
It was a great learning experience working in Rivoli Group
I worked here as a Senior Sales Associate in Fashion-luxury Retail stores in Dubai. I had the opportunity to meet people from all across the globe. The Corporate managers were friendly and highly professional at the same time. I received innumerable on-job trainings and attended trainings from outsourced professionals from different countries. I thoroughly enjoyed working with this Company, it has rewarded me for my efforts well above my expectations.
rivoli is a high end brand.
Rivoli is a prestigious company and its a pleasure to me to be a part of this prestigious company.It's good quality and branded items.Amazing designs.
Good very productive healthy environment
Excellent place to work and I was join this company as a sale executive but with in a year I will became sr. Sales executive and every year they have very good increment system it's based our performance
Pros
Cons
Yes long hours but worth
Good company
Its a good company to work with .the company needs no introduction in the market ,growth opportunity is limited for employees ,hr is very good if you are good with them !!
Pros
Brand name
Cons
No growth
overall good place to start
its indeed a good start in RIVOLI , its really a safe place to work
learn and explore.good package good incentive schemes. so lucky to start with such a VAST group in Middle east.
Pros
good salary package
Cons
growth is sluggish
Good environment , Salary is on time
A place where everyday is a learning. Very good incentive structure and salary is never delayed. Target oriented. roster changed due to requirement at any point of time. Managers are approachable.
Pros
Good pay
Had a wonderful time in Rivoli
Love to work in that environment again if got a chance will work again i always loved to work in the retail as it gives everyday a new day meet new clients and new connections.
good company with all the benefits to staff
company provides the good facilities to all the employees. all the management people are friendly and helpful and the colleagues are also friendly and helps in all the situations.
Job security
Environment, meet different kind of customers, presentation skills, visual merchandising, getting sale and achieving monthly targets. Heads up with the management if any changes required in the field, its gets sorted Asap.
Pros
Free uniform with shoes, yearly annual ticket
Fun and tiring
Working with the company is such one of the best achievement for me as RIVOLI GROUP is one of the best Company that exist in Dubai, UAE retail company that carries multiple high end brands. working with the whole team was such an exciting one because there is a teamwork. Pressures stresfull but at the end of the day we know that we had given our best to help and satisfy every customers we are handling. There is no such easy job we experience different pressures as we are dealing to different people, especially when we hear complains but that is normal way as there is always solution for every issues.
Pros
Food allowance
Cons
double duties(12hrs shift)
Review On Rivoli Group
A company with high standard working atmosphere. Well experienced and well mannered people to work with except few. I enjoyed working with Rivoli Group for around 4.5 years . And nevertheless learned alot of things.
Pros
Bonus
Strong Employee Management
An effective workplace which grooms us for the current market skills, Strong Workforce. Understands staff empathetically. Excellent Incentive package for Month and Quarter.
Pros
Good Work Environment, Good Brand & Target Incentives slab, Effective Management
Cons
Slow Growth in Career
Customer management, Improvement of skill and Time management which allow you to be an professional in life, enjoying day to day work with challenges given to me
Work culture
Interesting Brands to work with, wasn't happy with the work culture but the job was challenging.

would have preferred a more cosmopolitan environment in terms of people. its fun when you work among many nationalities.
Pros
Networking with international brands
Cons
limited to single national environment
nice workplace
JOB DUTIES:
1.Reception of top VIP guests,know well about their name and habits.

2.Handle the relationship with the tour guide.

3.Welcome ambassador of watch brand and deal with the relevant issues.

4.Retail store checklist.

5.Getting to know the needs of guests and recommend.
great place to work overall
Always looking forward, fair wage and good incentives.

I have been working at Rivoli Group full time more than 16 years.

It's a stable job.

Salary comes on time, incentives are achievable, no personal targets. Only team targets needs to be achieved.
Pros
compensations and benefits
Cons
High expectations, limited growth opportunities
enjoy making contacts and spending time with people
1 I really enjoy making contacts and spending time talking with people.the most rewarding part of being in the sales,for me,is the time spent with customers,helping them make the right decision about a product.
2 I am a people person.i was always happiest and most satisfied when i was interacting with customers,making sure i was able to meet their needs and give them the best possible customer experience.

3 I would like to stay in a field related to training no matter what happens.i was too interested in business to work.i have been good at sales because i took the time to educate my clients.now i look forward to learning the new skills.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
the most enjoyable part of my job in Mont Blanc was to see the uniqueness of the product, I used to get into the details of the product and loved explaining to the customers, It somehow used to make me happy and I loved to see the reactions of our clients.