RB Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates5 reviews
fast paced environment with a lot of potential for growth and learning
Multicultural environment

Great professional people

Enjoying my experience at reckitt.
Work hard and get rewarded for the efforts put in place. A great place to learn be an entrepreneur and grow within the organization as long as you are willing to put the effort. A merit rewarding culture were loyalty is key
My typical day would be manning the phone lines. Minding the reception area. Welcoming guests. Issue gate passes. Make cheques. Inform customers about the their cheques payment. Handle petty cash. Liaise between the truck drivers and the company. Liaise between the travel agents after the management approves leaves of employees and booking of tickets of management. Arrange and schedule meeting rooms for employees. Ordering stationary and printing material for the company. Booking and arranging company and staff parties etc for company get togethers.

I have been able learn better time management, prioritise my work. Learnt tolerance and better customer skills and interactive skills.

Considering that I have been in Dubai for almost 35+ years in the United Arab Emirates, specifically Dubai being such a diverse city with its a melting pot of all nationalities. Therefore I have had the pleasure of working with about 10 to 15 nationalities, backgrounds and different faiths, which has in turn enriched my cultural mindset in how to respect and be able to work with any person with ease.

The hardest part of my job was the fact that most times I was not able to leave my station in order to either take my break or partake in most the internal meetings as we have not had someone who could man the phone line while I was not at the desk.

The aspect of what I find most enjoyable about my job is the same as what I would enjoy in my daily life. The ability to find new experiences to learn and expand on, the ability to test myself, to be able to push my boundaries and make everything
 - more...
Pros
Office Get together and team building exercises
Cons
Short breaks and long working hours even after office hours
We were working from Sundays to Tuesday
I got good experience as I had visited All disciplines

And I got good relation between pharmacies and doctors for all disciplines

Good Management and good training
Pros
good experiance
Cons
small salary
Within my current role , I‘ve managed to leverage the Healthcare & Medical device department to lead the growth in RB during the previous three years by;
• Changing classifications of some previously registered products to meet RB marketing vision.

• Exempt previously registered SKUs from pricing to help meet & exceed targeted NR for RB.

• Accelerating the registration of new products under Medical device division across the ME, to help establish our portfolio in Eye Care products.

• Augmenting the tender business sales by introducing new products to UAE tender business.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RB?