Ramada Worldwide

Ramada Worldwide Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates218 reviews
Ramada hotel Bur dubai. Was a great workplace. I enjoyed and learned a lot. Having worked in different sections/ Restaurant. I learned a lot about food and beverage. We were one big family. Thank you guys for everything.
Pros
Great team effort experience
Cons
That is my first company from starting my work. And untill now still I am working here. So that's why i have good experience in my field. And i am feeling proud to working herewith Ramada worldwide
Good working environment
Cultural diversity

Good salary

Good peers

As an IT Manager taking care of complete IT department as HOD.

Making sure all systems are up amd runing always.
I worked in a franchised Ramada Hotel. At first, the work was fun as we are being trained fairly. However, the salary was not fair enough. People without a better knowledge about hospitality industry was being hired because of someone who works in a higher position. Other staff who has the ability and who worked hard wasn't recognized at all. I am not referring to all Ramada chains.
Giving freedom of work
Encourage employees

Place to share ideas

Good co-ordination between management and employees

HOD's can take decision with the approval

Good work environment
Great Experience at Ramada by Wyndham Abu Dhabi Corniche. good place to for learning and for cross training in different departments. over all staff is good
It's been a good experience working with Ramada Chelsea so far. I enjoy my work and the facilities given by the company for the staff. I would recommend my friends and everyone if they want to have a wonderful job experience. They should join the Ramada Chelsea Hotel.
have a lot in mind to write but cannot write everything here..bias management and unhealthy work atmosphere..in short , not recommendable to anyone.. kindly read job satisfaction survey forms carefully.
An eager, professional and committed chef who is passionate about great food and who when working in a kitchen.
To work with the organisation with full zealot help to achieve the goal and growth of the organisation to work in challenging atmosphere which provide ample opportunities for learning and I get the satisfaction achievement in terms of knowledge applications.
Gained good working knowledge, family like work environment, helpful staff, opportunities for career growth, good facilities for staff, balance in work and family life
learned and still more to learn of Ramada standard, LANDMARK Group of Hotels, i do not have hard part in my job, i enjoy handling the guest with high standard of Ramada,
You may be wondering how you can share your experiences and give other travellers an insight into what you saw, and if you had any issues. A travel review is a great way to do this, and there are a variety of ways you can do it. There are many websites for travel reviews, as well as advice about hotels, hostels, restaurants, tourist spots and more.
I was one of the luckiest people who worked with this company
But since they changed the brand we lost a lot

If I got chance to work there again I will not think twice
Health code expert. Proficient with a variety of cleaning materials. Strong team player. Good customer service skills. Great communication skills. Comfortable working with wait staff as well as kitchen personnel.
Very friendly and supportive team. Nice place because it is in the city. Free food and accomodation for staff that was the best benefit. Very near place in the tallest building in the world which is Burj Khalifa.
Very good Management I really like to work with Ramada here have a lot of sports activities for staff like Cricket, Football, Volleyball, here I learn team work
Pros
Free lunch
An efficient Executive Housekeeper with huge background directing and controlling housekeeping operations and staff of the housekeeping department; coordinating between housekeeping crews to inspect assigned areas to ensure standards are met
Good place to work, good staaf and management , good wifi and fooding and accomodation with facilities with multi gym and staff cafeteria with live kitchen and entertainment.
It was awesome time I had spend in Ramada. Great team and superb Management, always they were willing to help each other and I do proud that I was one of them.

Especially Front Office Dpt was full of fun with enjoyable job environment.

I'm sure this was the reason Ramada Downtown is always on peak of Dubai Hotel Industry.
Excellent view of this hotel of burj khalifa and fountain view, Every month associate have round table with GM for sharing his feedback or any concern related to hotel operation.
Cons
Busy enviorenment
I'm talking about Ramada jhumara Dubai in al huddaiba area all department is good but don't go by mistake also in Kitchen department the executive is a hetler a very black heart man he will play with your mind most of the people left job because of him. I also left because of him so be careful warning about it if you got job at new place then he will call that new hotel and say this staff is not good don't take him so you got stuck ... Internship also don't go there all politics are going they will make you work like slaves so don't be the part of kitchen department in the hotel be part of other department .
Pros
Accommodation
Cons
Long hours, politics, low salary
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ramada Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.