Ramada Worldwide Employee Reviews

Found 202 reviews matching the search See all 1,997 reviews
Lucky to work there
Bar Waiter and Cashier (Current Employee) –  DupaiOctober 4, 2019
I was one of the luckiest people who worked with this company
But since they changed the brand we lost a lot
If I got chance to work there again I will not think twice
Pastry is hart
Chef De Party Pastry (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 30, 2019
Health code expert. Proficient with a variety of cleaning materials. Strong team player. Good customer service skills. Great communication skills. Comfortable working with wait staff as well as kitchen personnel.
Ramada is very good company
Shift Technician (Current Employee) –  AjmanAugust 23, 2019
Very good Management I really like to work with Ramada here have a lot of sports activities for staff like Cricket, Football, Volleyball, here I learn team work
Pros
Free lunch
Productive and good working environment
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 12, 2019
Good place to work, good staaf and management , good wifi and fooding and accomodation with facilities with multi gym and staff cafeteria with live kitchen and entertainment.
Great work environment
Concierge (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 12, 2019
It was awesome time I had spend in Ramada. Great team and superb Management, always they were willing to help each other and I do proud that I was one of them.

Especially Front Office Dpt was full of fun with enjoyable job environment.

I'm sure this was the reason Ramada Downtown is always on peak of Dubai Hotel Industry.
Assistant Housekeeping Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubai downtwon areaJuly 10, 2019
Excellent view of this hotel of burj khalifa and fountain view, Every month associate have round table with GM for sharing his feedback or any concern related to hotel operation.
Cons
Busy enviorenment
Kitchen staff
Pastry Assistant (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 1, 2019
I'm talking about Ramada jhumara Dubai in al huddaiba area all department is good but don't go by mistake also in Kitchen department the executive is a hetler a very black heart man he will play with your mind most of the people left job because of him. I also left because of him so be careful warning about it if you got job at new place then he will call that new hotel and say this staff is not good don't take him so you got stuck ... Internship also don't go there all politics are going they will make you work like slaves so don't be the part of kitchen department in the hotel be part of other department .
Pros
Accommodation
Cons
Long hours, politics, low salary
excellent place to work
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  UAEMay 29, 2019
Now the Ramada jumeirah is become five star hotel.very good service to the customer. delicious food,well hygiene mained,friendly staff,breakfast lunch dinner buffet are fabulous ,its ideal for all the country people,service staff and kitchen staff are very well skilled,good concept. LEAVE THE REST TO US.
Pros
nice complementaries
Cons
long hours yes but fine.
Learning the passion of a hospitality business
Trainee (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 9, 2019
I was rolled into different departments like operational, sales, marketing etc. just so i can learn everything in a small period of time.
the experience has helped me improvise in my daily routine because the service industry basically teaches the passion of work and service
worked as a Driver
Driver (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMarch 17, 2019
i worked there one year as a driver and i was happy there in Ramada hotel abu dhabi.i passed some good times with the hotel staff and the staff was fantastic then i found another job with good salary
Pros
free accomodation and food
Cons
9 hours
Ramada dubai
Commi I (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 14, 2019
Always positive be happy with my job learn more and more things .creative the such as a tasks make new recipes good food Focuses on HACCP and always make healthy food.
Good environment and productive
Front Office (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 13, 2019
Good experience and it will help you to grow.
The management is nice and approachable.
Good salary.
Good benefits.
The best place to learn something new.
Pros
Free meals and accomodation
Cons
N/a
I got good experience in this company
CID Operator (Current Employee) –  Dubai, AEDecember 17, 2018
Good comapany I got good experience in this company but I have career in my life, I want to increase my experience and good salary really this company made me feel strongly to try another challenge
Good experience
Front Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Downtown DubaiNovember 28, 2018
As every job challenges are always there, this is the most exiting part. Every day is an achievement, and new learning journey. In hospitality industry you meet mixed nationality, culture, and character within the colleague and guest and dealing with this mixture while building a relationship is a success that you cannot have it in other industry. Taking charge and making decision is not always easy but with good management and best leader’s guidance, spreading a family culture is the most enjoyable part of the job.
it was a fun place to work had the privilaged to meeting and work with people of differnts ranks
DRIVER/ VALET PARKER (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 26, 2018
The day to day work was enjoyable because i learned new advanced methods of parking, ie the use of lifts to park, learned different emirates have system of operations.
its a good place to work
Room Attendant/Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  housekeepimngNovember 12, 2018
i join this hotel from 2014 feb to untill now. i enjoy my duty everytime . team members are very good. selry coming on time . hotel overall is very nice . butt i need more selry thats why i am looking new job
Pros
noting
Cons
noting
nice place to work in
RESTURANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 5, 2018
the company has a profissional management but they don't like to spend money to the staff.
it was too busy work their and its nice to work with a professional staff
Pros
duty mael
Cons
free time
Engineering Supervisor
Engineering Supervisor (Former Employee) –  AjmanOctober 31, 2018
Taken the responsibility for all kind work related engineering Installation, Maintenance and Repair perform preventative maintenance.
Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, develop and maintain positive working relationship with other employees.
Pros
Free
Cons
9hrs
Worst management
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 28, 2018
Worst management in the hotel. The management dont know how to handle staff complain. Though the staff are very friendly and nice. No recognition for good staff. People get promotion on the basis of their closeness to manager.
Pros
Staff accomodation, service charge
Cons
management
fantasticplace
RESTURANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 25, 2018
all is great
staff are friendly
guest are friendly
work flow was good
no pressure
great experience
too busy place and top management always behind the team
Pros
all free
Cons
too busy