Raffles Hotels Employee Reviews

Always enjoy in busy time
DCDP(Main Kitchen & Banquet) (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 15, 2019
If anyone work with Raffles Hotel they can learn so many new things everyday. Very good service for guests and staff . I really enjoy worked with Raffles Hotel wonderful experience
Pros
Yes everything was great
Cons
10 hours day and 48 hours week
Friendly and Flexible team
Food and Beverage Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 12, 2019
Awesome hotel to work with.
Takes Good care of staff and guest by management team,
Always ready to support and help all colleagues.
Provides two days off in a week.
You will always be recognized for you hard work
Pros
Healthy staff food.
Cons
Long Hours
Nice place to work with the great management, staff, and total package environment
Reservations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 24, 2018
A very nice place which always go far beyond guest expectation.

Working at Raffles makes me feels that every invidual will always have thier potential for advancement. I have grown a lot from the time i started my career here and they always give us an opportunity to learn new things.
Working with a good team as a family.
SENIOR CCTV OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 13, 2018
Enjoying to working with a big hospitality company. Learning so may new things on daily basis. Hopefully will get more interesting new things to learn and improve my skills.
good company and benefit. I'm enjoying working with best people
Reservation Agent (Current Employee) –  Dubai Healthcare CityAugust 8, 2018
i'm so proud be apart of this company and my Team is the best Team. So many opportunity and new thing that i have from Raffles Dubai. Everyday is a new day and new challenge and new opportunity .
Cons
full time
Fun working environment
Waiter/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Dubai Healthcare CityAugust 3, 2018
It's really a fulfillment to maintain a high standard and seeing the result as the number one hotel in Dubai according to online reviews (site).
I have learned a lot in this property and I thanked them for molding me to become one of the department's trainer.
Productive and fun workplace
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 23, 2018
Great staff to help motivate each other, friendly managers and a safe/fun work environment. Good hours/pay and great individual benefits from the work, plenty of open pathways to advance your career.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
The company provides free accommodation,free food,death/accident insurance,
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Dubai, united arab emiratesMay 9, 2018
The company is good they provide free accommodation,free transportation and free food/ food allowance, they have insurance for death/accident, they have internal transfer for continued excellence so you won't be stock up into just same place they let you grow if they found that you're really paying attention and hard working.
Pros
Free accommodation, free food, death/accident insurance.
Cons
Extended hours in duty is not set as overtime.
Raffles Hotel
Kitchen Steward (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 1, 2017
Raffles Hotel and also very nice propertyt and they also provide nice service to guest and including staff and everybody feel happy with this hotel and resort
Cons
One of the best working place
Room Attendant / Housekeeping Personnel (Former Employee) –  Raffles Dubai, United Arab EmeratesOctober 28, 2017
the Accommodation is one of the best, the management, the workplace, all the training they give and all a lot of things more. 5 star company that will make you a better person.
Pros
Free Everything
Cons
work load
Good team to work with
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 15, 2017
Management is biased, does not support growth of all staff members, no bonus, no incentives.
All benefits only for the Head of Departments, Nothing for the staff except mere 2-3% annual salary increase.
Nice but needed chances to grow
Assistant director of housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Dubai, AEAugust 3, 2017
I liked working with these companies but didn't get enough chances to grow within company as I wanted to.

I liked to work with these companies again should there be better oppurtunities again.
First job qorking in the hotel so its fun.
Executive Lounge Agent (Former Employee) –  Wafi City Complex, Sheik Rashid road, Dubai UAEApril 4, 2017
Since this is my dirst job working in the hotel in saudi arabia.we are exclusively for ladies only,like weddings etc.
Staying there for 5 years i knoq how to handle arab customer with reapect.
Pros
Accomodation was great.colleague friends great
Cons
I have a great time working in Westin Hotel
ok
Raffles Club Agent (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 19, 2017
it was okay its just short in manning and hours of work is too much. that is it. thank you so much. its like all around job. serving food and checkin guest. check out guest.
productive and fun.
Spa Receptionist (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 22, 2016
Start the day with checklist to ensure the spa is clean and ready for the day, check and report any maintainance issues to engeeneering department,collect cash float and ensure there is enough change for the day. Open the Spa doors and welcome guests using the gym and swimming pool area. Hand over the days appointments to the therapist,receive clients and give them show around, check how was their service expirience upon checkout,charge clients for spa treatments and follow up if they wanted to purchase any recommended products by the therapist and also to recommend what would be needful according to the treatment they had.
It was a fun place to work collegues of different nationalities learnt from each other. would dine together daily and party together.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
not applicable
A best place to work
Food and Beverage Hostess (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 8, 2016
the company Raffles Dubai is one of the best place to work as being one of the best hotel in Dubai. I have learned a lot of things and everything in the workplace
fun work place
Butler Team Leader / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 16, 2016
Great learning experience and exposure to international standards. Equal opportunity for all to shine in their respective fields. Staff concerns are dealt with priority.
Productive, fun, library.
BOUTIQUE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 21, 2016
Always something to look forward, meeting new clients
Everyday is a learning process, new project, reports and ideas.
Shares information ideas and suggestion, making friends

As I always say, you have to love what you do and there will be no hardest part in any job or anything that you do.

The most enjoyable part of it is when you see your guest happy, as you do the things not only what they needed or ask you for, but go beyond for what they should experience or receive.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Service charge
Productive and fun place, highly recommended to work in.
Concierge Executive (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUDecember 19, 2015
Raffles management care about the staff welfare and therefore offers a conducive work environment. I have enjoyed working at Raffles hotel for the last five years, excellent staff and supervisors.
Pros
2 days off, supportive managers
Cons
Takes long time to get promotion or salary increase
I am a fast Lerner and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. I am reliable and very friendly.
Executive Lounge Agent (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUJune 30, 2015
• Over 3 years’ experience in front desk and customer service
• Highly skilled in greeting, registering, and assigning rooms to guests in a polite and resourceful manner
• Able to direct and accompany guests to different facilities and functions in the hotel
• In-depth knowledge of using computers and basic workplace equipment including fax machine, photo copier and printer
• Hands-on experience in computing bill, collecting payment and making change
• Proven record of performing tasks as mentioned on daily checklist
• Demonstrated ability to answer inquiries about hotel services, shopping, dining and travel directions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Raffles Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4