Raffles Hotels

Raffles Hotels Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates40 reviews
The work ethic is generally good, however management doesn't view performance in high regard.
I'd rate my experience as generally good. My colleagues were amazing and helpful
Pros
All amenities provided
Cons
High handed H. R managers
Working is raffles hotel & resort is very nice they pay you enough salary for you .you gain experience working in one of the luxury hotel in world thanks am working here .
People who has relatives and same country worker, they are getting promotion very fast, getting facilities more, . some colleagues are very talented also not getting any thing, because they are not buttering . there is no good management before than 2 yrs. ago
Everything is fantastic at Raffles Dubai it's a matter of changes that needs to transpired amongst the organisation. Raffles Dubai one can grow its a family cultured property
Very professional working environment.Nice
Staff accommodation.staff rooms with living room and kitchen. Salary is not negotiable..no bonus,not good service charges.
its a luxurious and an award winning winning hotel in Dubai.working with them has relay change my inspection on the way i handle life it has groomed me for better i feel am ready for any challenges careers wise in my future.
If anyone work with Raffles Hotel they can learn so many new things everyday. Very good service for guests and staff . I really enjoy worked with Raffles Hotel wonderful experience
Pros
Yes everything was great
Cons
10 hours day and 48 hours week
Awesome hotel to work with.
Takes Good care of staff and guest by management team,

Always ready to support and help all colleagues.

Provides two days off in a week.

You will always be recognized for you hard work
Pros
Healthy staff food.
Cons
Long Hours
A very nice place which always go far beyond guest expectation.

Working at Raffles makes me feels that every invidual will always have thier potential for advancement. I have grown a lot from the time i started my career here and they always give us an opportunity to learn new things.
Enjoying to working with a big hospitality company. Learning so may new things on daily basis. Hopefully will get more interesting new things to learn and improve my skills.
i'm so proud be apart of this company and my Team is the best Team. So many opportunity and new thing that i have from Raffles Dubai. Everyday is a new day and new challenge and new opportunity .
Cons
full time
It's really a fulfillment to maintain a high standard and seeing the result as the number one hotel in Dubai according to online reviews (site).
I have learned a lot in this property and I thanked them for molding me to become one of the department's trainer.
Great staff to help motivate each other, friendly managers and a safe/fun work environment. Good hours/pay and great individual benefits from the work, plenty of open pathways to advance your career.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
The company is good they provide free accommodation,free transportation and free food/ food allowance, they have insurance for death/accident, they have internal transfer for continued excellence so you won't be stock up into just same place they let you grow if they found that you're really paying attention and hard working.
Pros
Free accommodation, free food, death/accident insurance.
Cons
Extended hours in duty is not set as overtime.
Raffles Hotel and also very nice propertyt and they also provide nice service to guest and including staff and everybody feel happy with this hotel and resort
Cons
the Accommodation is one of the best, the management, the workplace, all the training they give and all a lot of things more. 5 star company that will make you a better person.
Pros
Free Everything
Cons
work load
Management is biased, does not support growth of all staff members, no bonus, no incentives.
All benefits only for the Head of Departments, Nothing for the staff except mere 2-3% annual salary increase.
I liked working with these companies but didn't get enough chances to grow within company as I wanted to.

I liked to work with these companies again should there be better oppurtunities again.
Since this is my dirst job working in the hotel in saudi arabia.we are exclusively for ladies only,like weddings etc.
Staying there for 5 years i knoq how to handle arab customer with reapect.
Pros
Accomodation was great.colleague friends great
Cons
I have a great time working in Westin Hotel
it was okay its just short in manning and hours of work is too much. that is it. thank you so much. its like all around job. serving food and checkin guest. check out guest.
Start the day with checklist to ensure the spa is clean and ready for the day, check and report any maintainance issues to engeeneering department,collect cash float and ensure there is enough change for the day. Open the Spa doors and welcome guests using the gym and swimming pool area. Hand over the days appointments to the therapist,receive clients and give them show around, check how was their service expirience upon checkout,charge clients for spa treatments and follow up if they wanted to purchase any recommended products by the therapist and also to recommend what would be needful according to the treatment they had.
It was a fun place to work collegues of different nationalities learnt from each other. would dine together daily and party together.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
not applicable