Radisson Hotel Group Employee Reviews

Found 36 reviews matching the search See all 1,697 reviews
Warning plzz don't join Radisson blu resort Fujairah
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Radisson blu resort FujairahNovember 27, 2018
Warning plzz don't destroy your career over here.i was a Rezidorian before for 5 years in dubai but this was my biggest nightmare to join Radisson blu resort Fujairah. Employees don't work there only trainees and casuals. I left within 1 month of joining and paid them. It's in a remote area where where normal life don't exist please avoid this place. People don't respect each other I saw staff leaving within a day dats why they have open day at nassima coz there is no transportation no public bus nothing taxi fare is more than 270 aed from dubai.i already left this place my life is back.
Pros
Cons
Accommodation is d worst no restaurant nothing
job location
ASSISTANT PASTRY CHEF (Former Employee) –  U.A.E sharjahMay 2, 2018
the job location was little far from the down town , but in side the life in hotel was OK suitable and have a lot of fun like stuff party a birthday celebration
good
Rooms Technician (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 14, 2018
 Maintaining and repair equipments & machines on all the aspects on MEP section.
 Rooms, swimming pool pump room water feature pump rooms, water tanks and all the water Transfer Pumps, Secure the Operation Of all the Plant Room, fire Plant Rooms Chilled Water Pumps.
 Monitoring and Secure the Operation of all the Life & Safety System.
 Attend All the Guest and Inter Department Complaints Guest Rooms and Public Areas
Assisting guest by meeting their needs
Hostess/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  creekNovember 2, 2017
Raddison blu is a great company to work for .its a place where i have learnt a lot of skills that are beneficial for my career in future.and as i search for other avenues i feel indebted to the company for the great opportunities it has offered to me in my career.
Pros
good working enviroment
Cons
long wrking hours
Dedicated to natural poise and dining experience
Food and Beverage supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 4, 2017
result oriented professional Over 8 years’ experience in Hospitality Industry. In hand experience of F& B Supervision, Guest Servicing, Reservation, Sales & Business Development, Client Relationship Management, Team Management & Operational in hospitality sector.
Excelent
Store keeper (Former Employee) –  KathamanduAugust 25, 2017
Chain hospitality and working condition is greater then any other place also opportunity for honest worker and hard work always paying by them.I live to work any of radission hotel
Pros
As per policy
Cons
As per policy
nice place and very nice management
Florist (Former Employee) –  sheikh zayed roadAugust 18, 2017
the radisson hotel is very nice company...and very nice management..i like it so much that comany.and all staff they like it company and helping staff
good co
Purchasing Officer (Former Employee) –  SharjahJuly 29, 2017
Good company compare with my previous exereince. always suportive managemnt and helping staff each other. good food and fecilities provided for staffs.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
health insurence
As HR Asst, Training Manager
Asst Training Manager, HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Dibba Al-FujairahJuly 7, 2017
The Hotel takes care of its employees and has an open door policy.
The hotel is highly supportive of growth, encourages self-development.
The most enjoyable part of my job has been conducting training and having motivational speeches during staff recognition staff gatherings.
Pros
Excellent Trainings
Good Place
Telephone Operator (Former Employee) –  Dubai, AEApril 9, 2017
• Ensure order delivery on time to correct room.
• Maintain all cutlery and crockery of all room service area.

really nice place to work and my firs place to work in dubai.
Pros
Cons
9hour
good work place
Hostess/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 19, 2016
i will enhance more my skills in terms of service. a very well known 5 star company luxury hotel. having a good benefits for all the employees.
Pros
free accommodation transportation and food
amazing ambiance,great teamwork & very hospitable
Bartender (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 18, 2016
I'ts been a great experienced working in Radisson Sas Hotel, as this is one of the prominent hotel in U.A.E with such an amazing ambiance & friendly staff with great & strong teamwork we always done an excellent job through the support of the team/management.
Pros
free accomodation, food & transportation
Cons
split shift
Friendly Work Place
AR Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 7, 2016
Enjoyed Working in Radisson Royal Hotel and learned lot of things which will help me in my future career,management was very supportive and helpful,co-workers were very co-operative and Friendly
Learn more and work hard = Result is "wow"
Housekeeping Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 17, 2016
I am taking care of Rooms and Public area. Good management and co-workers.Enjoying the job and job is passion.Nothing hard to me everything can learn.
Pros
Free Food and occomadation
Cons
Service charges
Hospitality Experience
Telephone Operator (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 13, 2016
Convenient to work with a great staff, colleagues and management. For more than five years of working in this company I have learned a lot of customer service and admin works, system used and the core of being hospitable to each and every guest in the hotel. My experience empowered me to establish a disposition that creates a supportive and competitive relationship with other colleagues in the team. I enjoyed working with a skilled asset who can perform job independently and manage time make sure work is completed to meet deadlines and targets.
Pros
Free accommodation, food at work and transportation
Cons
team work and good communication
Security officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 12, 2016
First i need to thanks the property which makes me capable and skill full in working and very thank full .
being as a security at the hotel or any properties means that they are well secure and protected by the security staff .
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long hour
Fun work place with supportive management not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop.
Cost Controller (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUNovember 22, 2015
Enjoyed Working in Radisson Royal hotel for more than 3 years,
and also learned lot of things which will help me in my future career,
learned some JV formats, management was supportive and helpful, co-workers were very co-operative and honest,
the hardest part of the job was I just join and store went on vacation and it was difficult to handle stores, receiving and cost control , but anyhow manage to finish the reports,
the most enjoyable part of the job was in the beginning I took the hand over from the storekeeper,
A well established Business class hotel in DMC. Enjoyable place to work to.
Admin Personnel / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  DMC, UAEOctober 18, 2015
Radisson SAS Hotels & Resort is a part of the ‘Rezidor Hotel Group’. Currently operates 158 hotels and resorts in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Radisson SAS is a first-class, full-service hotel chain that offers 100% Guest Satisfaction and high-quality service.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
A Lot to learn
Front Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUSeptember 21, 2015
Working with Different Nationalities helps in making the work space more comfortable. 471 rooms which means a lot of guest checking in and checking out at the same time. With the help of the right management skills your thought how to deal with difficult situations at all times
Challenging but fun work place
Front Office Agent (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUAugust 19, 2015
Its always motivating to go to work everyday with a supportive colleagues and meeting different guest from different countries with different cultures. And also its always challenging to handle different complaints of the guest everyday, but its nice because from that I'm learning my lessons, and it improves my problem solving skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radisson Hotel Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Radisson Hotel Group Reviews by Location