Radisson Hotel Group

Radisson Hotel Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates38 reviews
(My comments are just and only about food and beverage culture)As I said it's a an ideal place to start your hospitality journey in Dubai. It was a first five star hotel in Dubai and it has wide varieties of restaurants inside. This hotel previously well balanced with international crowds, because of their hospitality culture had different dimensions . But now.....
If i will be given a chance to work with hospitality property again, that will still be Radisson Blu Sharjah. Unlimited career opportunity, fair and supportive management, and peaceful working environment.
I got a internship opportunity in Radisson Blu ,Abu dhabi . It's quite good place to learn the operations in the hotel. What I got to learn in the hotel is how the hotel runs their business. I got familiar with the softwares what hotel use(Micros). Hardest part of the job is the improper management. Enjoyable part will be the people that are so friendly and collaborative.
Warning plzz don't destroy your career over here.i was a Rezidorian before for 5 years in dubai but this was my biggest nightmare to join Radisson blu resort Fujairah. Employees don't work there only trainees and casuals. I left within 1 month of joining and paid them. It's in a remote area where where normal life don't exist please avoid this place. People don't respect each other I saw staff leaving within a day dats why they have open day at nassima coz there is no transportation no public bus nothing taxi fare is more than 270 aed from dubai.i already left this place my life is back.
Pros
Cons
Accommodation is d worst no restaurant nothing
the job location was little far from the down town , but in side the life in hotel was OK suitable and have a lot of fun like stuff party a birthday celebration
 Maintaining and repair equipments & machines on all the aspects on MEP section.
 Rooms, swimming pool pump room water feature pump rooms, water tanks and all the water Transfer Pumps, Secure the Operation Of all the Plant Room, fire Plant Rooms Chilled Water Pumps.

 Monitoring and Secure the Operation of all the Life & Safety System.

 Attend All the Guest and Inter Department Complaints Guest Rooms and Public Areas
Raddison blu is a great company to work for .its a place where i have learnt a lot of skills that are beneficial for my career in future.and as i search for other avenues i feel indebted to the company for the great opportunities it has offered to me in my career.
Pros
good working enviroment
Cons
long wrking hours
result oriented professional Over 8 years’ experience in Hospitality Industry. In hand experience of F& B Supervision, Guest Servicing, Reservation, Sales & Business Development, Client Relationship Management, Team Management & Operational in hospitality sector.
Chain hospitality and working condition is greater then any other place also opportunity for honest worker and hard work always paying by them.I live to work any of radission hotel
Pros
As per policy
Cons
As per policy
the radisson hotel is very nice company...and very nice management..i like it so much that comany.and all staff they like it company and helping staff
Good company compare with my previous exereince. always suportive managemnt and helping staff each other. good food and fecilities provided for staffs.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
health insurence
The Hotel takes care of its employees and has an open door policy.
The hotel is highly supportive of growth, encourages self-development.

The most enjoyable part of my job has been conducting training and having motivational speeches during staff recognition staff gatherings.
Pros
Excellent Trainings
Cons
• Ensure order delivery on time to correct room.
• Maintain all cutlery and crockery of all room service area.

really nice place to work and my firs place to work in dubai.
Pros
Cons
9hour
i will enhance more my skills in terms of service. a very well known 5 star company luxury hotel. having a good benefits for all the employees.
Pros
free accommodation transportation and food
I'ts been a great experienced working in Radisson Sas Hotel, as this is one of the prominent hotel in U.A.E with such an amazing ambiance & friendly staff with great & strong teamwork we always done an excellent job through the support of the team/management.
Pros
free accomodation, food & transportation
Cons
split shift
Enjoyed Working in Radisson Royal Hotel and learned lot of things which will help me in my future career,management was very supportive and helpful,co-workers were very co-operative and Friendly
I am taking care of Rooms and Public area. Good management and co-workers.Enjoying the job and job is passion.Nothing hard to me everything can learn.
Pros
Free Food and occomadation
Cons
Service charges
Convenient to work with a great staff, colleagues and management. For more than five years of working in this company I have learned a lot of customer service and admin works, system used and the core of being hospitable to each and every guest in the hotel. My experience empowered me to establish a disposition that creates a supportive and competitive relationship with other colleagues in the team. I enjoyed working with a skilled asset who can perform job independently and manage time make sure work is completed to meet deadlines and targets.
Pros
Free accommodation, food at work and transportation
Cons
First i need to thanks the property which makes me capable and skill full in working and very thank full .
being as a security at the hotel or any properties means that they are well secure and protected by the security staff .
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long hour
Enjoyed Working in Radisson Royal hotel for more than 3 years,
and also learned lot of things which will help me in my future career,

learned some JV formats, management was supportive and helpful, co-workers were very co-operative and honest,

the hardest part of the job was I just join and store went on vacation and it was difficult to handle stores, receiving and cost control , but anyhow manage to finish the reports,

the most enjoyable part of the job was in the beginning I took the hand over from the storekeeper,
Radisson SAS Hotels & Resort is a part of the ‘Rezidor Hotel Group’. Currently operates 158 hotels and resorts in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Radisson SAS is a first-class, full-service hotel chain that offers 100% Guest Satisfaction and high-quality service.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a