Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews

Found 194 reviews matching the search See all 1,490 reviews
Productive and a place to learn and grow fast
WAITRESS/HOSTESS (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 25, 2019
It is always a busy environment because it's one of the best choices for tourists, I learned about different people and their cultures, Management is well organized and sensitive to staff's needs. The hardest part of the job is not having space for your private life while the enjoyable part is when being recognized for all the hard work and commitment
Pros
Free meals and transportation
It was great experience working with Radisson Blu Hotel.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Media CityAugust 22, 2019
I glade to work with Radisson Blu Hotel. I got most care and support from the radisson blu hotel team. they was very cooperative people and the management of radisson blu is very very good.
Productive and fun work place
JR. Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  AEJuly 23, 2019
Radisson Blu and Carlson hospitality group now days is one of the leading known hotel brands all over the world, I was a really good experience for me to work under the title of Radisson Blu name
I encourage anyone who interested in work in the hospitality field and has the ability of "Yes I can " core to try applying to Radisson Blu.
Great company sported and good management.
Housekeeping Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  yas island abu dhabiJuly 11, 2019
I learn a lot of things in this company . peoples feel proud to work with this company, great team ,good management helping and caring employees .a lot of branches in all our world .
Free eye checkup
Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 13, 2019
My typical day at work Started with a breakfast at the cafeteria and than preparing various reports that were to be submitted before 10.am .These thought me time management and to work under pressure. The management is pretty good but the best part about my work was wonderful colleagues I got to work with. They were quite amazing and have thought me lot of hotel accounting for which I am very thankful.
Pros
Free Lunch
Luxury workplace
Senior Waiter (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 21, 2019
You can experiance with luxury life, you meet lots of celebrities. The most fundamental thing is you get more experiance then any other hotel in Uzbekistan. You can use swimming pool, gym and fun room. You never get bored
Pros
Free accommodation, free food, free transport
Cons
Not paid overtime payment
Line staff hiring process to be improved
Executive Chef (Current Employee) –  Executive chefMay 15, 2019
Great company, line staff hiring process to be improved
required more qualify and skill people to do hotels opening
that to build a strong leadership skill and better hotel standard.
Pros
good benefits
My Work
Restaurant Manager "Nalukettu Royale" (Former Employee) –  AjmanApril 18, 2019
 Proficient in successfully achieving the valuable service delivery, quality norms and customer delight by profitability administering the overall operations of the restaurants banquet with quality assurance

 Accomplished in devising and implementing optimum business strategies to enhance restaurant business by actively developing periodic hospitality production plans
My Work
Outlet Manager of McGettigan's Ajman (Current Employee) –  AjmanApril 18, 2019
Enjoy a lot during my work with my seniors & juniors.
Learn the duties & responsibilities as a pre-opening team.
Want to take care of restaurant, bar & coffee shop.
professional work environment
jr. sous chef (Current Employee) –  united arab emirates , fujairahMarch 4, 2019
very nice to work!!!! very professional environment , good quality standards , proper sops being followed. employee satisfaction .
proper facilities are provided to the staff.
Learn a lot
Reservation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  FujairahMarch 2, 2019
Fun work place.
Supportive Department.
Learn a lot.
Had a cool Manager
Good Department colleagues
Met a lot of good guests
Hardest part of the job is when, if you encountered an irate guest
Pros
Supportive department
Cons
Long hours work
General
Housekeeping Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 11, 2019
RadissonBlu waterfront Dubai is the most friendliest hotel in Dubai. the introduction of NO SIR NO MADAM has made the environment very cool and easy to work in. Diverse culture and best place to work at
Pros
Free breakfast, launch and dinner
Cons
Long hours anyway
Friendly environment with more challenges
Recreation & Spa Manager (Current Employee) –  SharjahFebruary 7, 2019
Over all its good experience to work with different nationalities which make me to understand and learn about how to handle different nationalities, It wonderful to work in such a place where you come across many challenges in your daily operations and it helps you to gain more confidence.
Pros
Very friendly team
Cons
Owners direct involvement in the operations
The manegment is worst
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  AbudhabiJanuary 20, 2019
I worked in Radisson blu abudhabi
Not very well manegment, many managers with nothing to do. Every resturents has managers but no staff enough. Seems like the manegment dosent know the org structure. Lack of knowledge supervisors and managers, In hospitality guest is always right and here boss is always right.
Pros
Cons
No well food ..no resturent in accomodation unlimited hours in some departments without pay
i gain many things from this stewarding field and still i need to gain more and i would like to share my knowledge to others.
Assistant Chief Steaward (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 18, 2019
When i rewarded by Hotel Best Employ and Promoted in my Previous company Dubai International Hotel,when i received Gold badge completed my 5th year in same company and many more rewards those days was my typical days. a lot learned gain and develop.Fantastic management,clear culture of the hotel.My hardest part of the job while im trying to help to peoples trying to teach to people after they learning from me they starting back fighting,im confuse with that kind of peoples.always working with team minimum 12 hours a days without never feeling tired that was my most enjoyable part of the job.
Development
Revenue Manager (Former Employee) –  United Arab EmiratesJanuary 15, 2019
Typical Day - Hotel closed for urgency on a Saturday. I have asked to close all the systems immediately and handle the in-house guest movement to another hotel.

Learning - I have learned about advanced revenue management and several other training example: 7 habits of highly effective people, Sales training etc...

Management - General Manager was very supportive for my decisions and agreed most of the times.

Work Place - Had a very good team who are still in connection with me. My 2nd home, actually my wife says Radisson was my first home.

Hardest Part - When doing MOD duty (Facing some clients in with negative energy); i cannot say it is hardest part as all of the times i was able to manage with my service skill.

Enjoyable Part - I was really enjoying all part of my job time as I had a great team and we had a great management team working together for one goal.
Fun and great place to to a typical day to day job
Executive Chef (Current Employee) –  Silicon oasisDecember 29, 2018
Great company with Overall good vision, Positive Environment, Too small for my-leadership base on my background. small hotel and apartments , Great location.
Learn on pre-opening experience,
Pros
Good works conditions small property
Cons
Better Communication
Good management but I want to work in Dubai
PLUMBER, WELDER (Current Employee) –  Dibba Al-FujairahDecember 24, 2018
Good management but I want to work in Dubai. I am all around maintenance for 4 years in the hotel but I want to explore and look for a job in Dubai for my personal development.
Friendly company
Engineering Supervisor, RB coordinator (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 19, 2018
Each day is not the same and you get new challenges everyday working in the Engineering department. I got to know people from different culture and people management. Conducting training, being a good leader, administration and lot more. The management is staff friendly.
good staff
engineer (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AEDecember 17, 2018
very good staff. work place is nice.

Management is also not bad.

Recommended to work for hospitality professionals.

the work place is also very nice.
Pros
free food