Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews

Found 215 reviews matching the search See all 1,609 reviews
Great place both for hotel guests and individuals who seek to build a career in the hotel.
Assistant of Food and Drinks department manager (Former Employee) –  BackhouseJanuary 6, 2020
The working day usually started at 9 in the morning. In case the hotel was fully booked or other important events were happening, colleagues and I were staying longer. Ower time hours were rewarded.

I have learned a lot about the workflow of the hotel.
Love what we do
HR Associate (Current Employee) –  SharjahDecember 11, 2019
We engage people in different activities throughout the year in different shapes to maintain the motivation level on high of our employees.The management is so collaborative.
Overall review is good.
Asst. Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Dibba Al-FujairahDecember 5, 2019
With regards to my experience at Radisson Blu was fantastic. The reason why I left for a personal reason but in the future I am willing to work again in any brand of Radisson Blu. Looking forward for any upcoming job opportunities.
Good Workplace for Freshers here in Dubai
Recreation Attendant / Pool Lifeguard (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 25, 2019
It will be a busy day everyday. Just manage your time and wait for the day to end to have a good rest. Staffs are friendly but sometimes you will not see the smile on their faces anymore because of stress. i still suggest this hotel for those who really wanted to have a Job and to have an experience in the Hospitality Industry.
It’s a great place to work
CCTV Operator (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 24, 2019
Good job culture, great team work, supportive management. Chances for career development are not limited. Salary is normally paid on time without fail or d
Professional Cultured and very open and direct to any staff
Administration Supervisor (Current Employee) –  AjmanNovember 24, 2019
Get to learn alot about the Radisson Blu family an amazing place to work and grow. Open and direct interaction is key for all in the company. Love it.
Radisson Hotel
Housekeeping Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 19, 2019
* A day to day operation
* i learned so many things in that hotel. where i can use my knowledge & skills
* Management was OK
* Nothing is hardest because this my first job.
*i enjoy a lot there because our college are coaprativ
Good
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  FujairahNovember 14, 2019
I have work whit 2 radisson blu properties in Dubai and one is Fujairah radisson blu other one is DMC happy to work with both properties radisson blu staff is very friendly I like to join with them agin
Full of talent developing work place
ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  SharjahNovember 7, 2019
1. Typical day work out ;
Surveillance, patrolling & monitoring CCTV cameras,Controlling the traffic flow at hotel main entrance Floor check outs
2. What you learned; how to serve and Satisfy our Guests to 100 % guest satisfaction.
3. Management;
Handling the guest complains like lost and founds, always to train the news staffs, Drafting the duty roaster, reporting all the incident reports.
4. Work place Culture;
The Yes I Can attitude by helping each other at the work place for the common goal of satisfying our guests.
5. The hardest part of the Job;
like all any other thing there are some difficult moments at the job ie.
different guests with different behaviors so you can explain to the guest some thing and He or Her doesn't want to listen or to hear what your trying to explain to them which becomes a very hard thing of the job.
6. The most enjoyable part of the job.
Creating a very strong good guest relation like making new friends from all the various guests.
Its the place i could have more experience
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 30, 2019
Management was very supporting, i enjoyed working here beacuse a good team build, i met many people as well and the hardest part was it was a busy outlet but we could handle.
Supportive and teamwork environment
Financial Controller (Former Employee) –  Dubai MarinaOctober 29, 2019
Supportive and teamwork environment
There is very good learning opportunity and hotel management cares of growing talent. Radisson hotel group promotes and encourages team to serve guests and stakeholders with Yes, I can ! spirit.
Pros
Free meal during duty hours
Cons
Uncertainity in market affects RHG .
Good place for experience
Bellman (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 25, 2019
Welcome the guest
Give them information about hotel,city, location
Learned All about hospitality
Good and professional management
Friendship atmosphere
Formula one time
Escorting the guests and support them with luggages
Pros
Workplace, Management, location
Cons
Best place to work and lean
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 22, 2019
One of the best place to work and learn as Radisson Hotel Group is one of the fastest growing chain in the world.

Time to move on to different place to enhance my skills therefore looking for better opportunities.
Worst company management even area office
DOS (Former Employee) –  SharjahOctober 18, 2019
Worst company ever I worked with. Poor management, poor area office. High discremnation in this company. It's not based on polices or company standards it's about you communication with big heads on the area office or top seniors.
Feel good
F&B services. Waiter (Former Employee) –  RestaurantOctober 14, 2019
A good hotel from where i could learn a lot of experience that helped to improve my abilities.It was a best work place for me to make a lot of friends.
Productive and fun @ work
Love the culture at the hotel, mix nationality and training the team was my passion.

Involved in all the charity activity, like the Box appeal, Ramadan Iftar, visiting the labour camps, working closely with Red Crescent.
fun working with my collegues
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) –  Media CityOctober 6, 2019
a day working in radisson blu is tiring but enjoying, in our housekeeping department were too busy but still we can find time to enjoy, ive learned how to understand and help people and maximize my time and how to use it efficiently
We looked at various job postings to determine the core duties
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 26, 2019
here are plenty of opportunities to land a Hotel Steward job position.salary expectations and opportunities A typical day at work is mostly supervising the crowd.
Good Environment.
Banquet Waiter (Current Employee) –  Media CitySeptember 9, 2019
PROS: Free accommodation, Transportation, and Duty meal.

CONS: Bad management. Limited medical insurance. No meal in accommodation. Worst service charge. No overtime pay.
Productive and a place to learn and grow fast
WAITRESS/HOSTESS (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 25, 2019
It is always a busy environment because it's one of the best choices for tourists, I learned about different people and their cultures, Management is well organized and sensitive to staff's needs. The hardest part of the job is not having space for your private life while the enjoyable part is when being recognized for all the hard work and commitment
Pros
Free meals and transportation