Puma Energy Employee Reviews

ambiente laboral amigable
operador de campo refineria managua (Former Employee) –  trabajo de campo en area de tanques y planta procesadoraJanuary 14, 2020
empresa que brinda grandes oportunidades laborales asi como el ambiente aboral
Ambiente de Trabajo Dinaámico
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY INTERN (Former Employee) –  Bayamón, PRNovember 30, 2019
Aprendí de lo complejo y dinámico que es el mundo de las estaciones de servicio. Ademas, los retos que enfrenta la empresa en innovar y ser competitivo en un país donde hay múltiples marcas de estaciones de servicio.
Not recommended
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 26, 2019
Worst company worst management worst atmosphere & no work culture & no appropriate resource management plans 0 work life balance very stressful very bad experience
Work experience
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VICNovember 17, 2019
I really enjoyed working with Puma. That was an excellent experience. They take the safety very seriously. Working as a casual had great pay rates. Overall I really enjoyed working there.
Buen trabajo
operario calificado (Former Employee) –  Tigre, Buenos AiresNovember 12, 2019
Buen trabajo, podes desempeñarte en varios sectores!!
Fast-paced working environment. Need to be able to adapt quickly
Casual Consult Operator (Former Employee) –  Byford WANovember 10, 2019
Fast-paced working environment, need to be able to adapt quickly and be able to get tasks done whilst serving customers. Customer always comes first. The company's employee relationships are highly built on trust and hard work.
Empresa dinamica
Aviation Manager (Current Employee) –  GenebraNovember 4, 2019
Empresa dinâmica, com muitas oportunidades e boa cultura
Productive and Fun workplace
console operator (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, AustraliaOctober 25, 2019
Working for Puma Energy was one of the best experiences you could ask for with a job. Management is understanding and caring of all their workers. Salary is above fair for the work required. Never a dull moment and always felt like apart of the team! You will not regret working for this company. Especially the Bundamba Citiswich station!
Productive workplace with an open office plan; positive work culture
Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Harare ZimbabweOctober 20, 2019
Puma Energy has a very good work culture;
The environment is very supporting and enabling for one's potential to be fully realized.
The staff is well trained and very good in teamwork
Comfortable and productive workplace
Console Operator (Former Employee) –  Busselton WAOctober 5, 2019
Puma Energy was a productive workplace and one that taught me many things about retail and customer service. I worked with some lovely people that made me feel comfortable in my place of work.
It was a fantastic learning experience the volumes of commodities that would pass through my site in a quarter were huge as the responsibility.
Retail Site Manager (Former Employee) –  HarareSeptember 14, 2019
The job was demanding on a daily basis. You had to ensure that the client has the best experience on site. You had to be on-site at 6am to facilitate hand over take over of the day and night shift staff. Since we were handling highly flammable substances the utmost care was to be given at all times. Continuous practices of good health and safety was required at all times.
Good place to work for
Country HSE Manager (Current Employee) –  Luanda, AngolaJuly 20, 2019
Good place to work for, open and clear communication from the leadership. A place to learn everyday.
Pros
Good time
Cons
Manageable
Not good work place
Console Operator (Current Employee) –  Dianella WAJuly 4, 2019
Not a good work place to be in, most staff don't do anything at all, manager was not good, verbally abusive to staff even in front of customers, no team work at all, constant complaints to HR but nothing done about staff not doing their jobs + bad manager who is not good at her job.
Was productive till it change the way they operate..!!
Operations Manager/Owner (Current Employee) –  Florida, PRJune 29, 2019
Was productive working for and representing Puma Energy, till the brand name Puma Energy was collapsed by the market and high cost of their product were highest at the market and still at the time and that is why business operation went down because of the change of their marketing strategies..!!
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Empleado (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoJune 1, 2019
Es un trabajo fuerte, pero si te gusta lo que haces no afecta. No hay oportunidades de crecimiento. No se tiene ningun tipo de beneficios.
Pros
Ambiente de trabajo
Cons
Pocas horas de trabajo
Ambiente de trabajo excelente.
GERENTE (Former Employee) –  San Germán, Buenos AiresMay 18, 2019
El ambiente tanto como el trato eran de primera. El salario era acorde con el trabajo realizado.
Friendly and productive
Console Operator/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bunbury WAMay 1, 2019
I worked at puma for over almost 2 years. I enjoyed the team and management and I was sad to leave them.
Management was always ready to listen to what us CSAs had to say.
Working on your own in a foreign country was very challenging, as I worked for the Main contractor Pioneer Mechanical Contractors
Site Manager, I am a very hands on person. (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western CapeApril 25, 2019
Was to ensure the foreign nationals understood very clearly he activities that were to be done for the day. I had to learn to adapt to other cultures as I had Chinese and a Congolese workforce. I learned to be a good listener and patience and a cool head was required, but I managed to progress the work safely and without any major incidents. I got great satisfaction in seeing the project completion of the work packs.
Pros
I got to meet a lot of people and made new friends and contacts
Cons
The work was very intense as the head office was in Cape Town, so I worked with a Congolese and Puma representative.
Worst job I ever had
Cook/Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Townsville City QLDApril 3, 2019
Worked as a cook wow it’s an eye opener,
Lots of gossip , drama and child like minds.
No leadership, when morning shift gets behind it puts whole day or days out.
Expects too much in little hours but no overtime so work for free to get done.
No breaks other than while working and you waste your whole lunch as customers come first even on 9 hour shift.
Staff not valued
Pros
None I can see
Very Professional Culture and World Wide Exposure
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoMarch 24, 2019
Great place to work with highly motivated professional staff. Great medical and PTO benefits. Many opportunities to participate in a growing culture and a dynamic/fast pace environment.
Pros
Very professional and caring company
Cons
the fast pace of moving forward, little time to be prepared for changes, Training is offered to make the transition to their environment of working smart and fast.