Prestige Home Health Care Services

Prestige Home Health Care Services Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates10 reviews
Accommodating Management and Staff
The management here are approachable and nice. The staff are willing to accommodate our needs. My Co workers are friendly and very accommodating. Just having difficult time in workload but it is manageable.
Flexible schedule and very approachable admin staffs.
I am only a newly hired staff nurse of prestige home health care but I can say that all staffs including drivers, office staffs, admin staffs and General Manager are very approachable and friendly.

The scheduling is very flexible that we still get a life outside work.

Benefits are way beyond what is usual for most companies.

Keep it up Prestige Home Healthcare Services!
Pros
Free lunch and food supplies
Great company
A great company to work for. The management is approachable, understanding, generous and treated employees equally. Also, rotational assignments to different cases of patients will help staffs to gain new skills. Team work is at it's finest.
Pros
Equal treatment for employees
Cons
Best Home Care in the UAE
The working environment is very good, the bosses are very appreciative and generous towards the employees, and the company is dedicated in giving out quality service for our valued patients for their optimum care and satisfaction.
The new management is the best!
I liked the old management, but I like the new management more! I decided to stay because and renew my contract with them because I don’t think I can find any better company than PHHCS
very satisfying
It is a great company that provides more knowledge and experiences to their employees, It helps me a lot not only in my finances but also it helps me grow more as professional nurse.
amazing company
a great company who will provide very compassionate and competent professionals who will go out of their way to provide excellent service to their clients
Excellent Company
Prestigious company with good working environment, good salary, nice and approachable staff, you can learn a lot from this company, so what are you waiting for, apply now and be part of our growing family.
Enjoyed working with nice people
Love working here. Great people, reputation and resources. Great benefits. So thankful having this company. Everyone was very easy to get along with and very professional.
PHHCS Experience
I feel welcomed to prestige health home care services. I am happy to work with my co-workmates. My boss is generosity and kind. All of my co workmates is very approachable.