Petrofac

Petrofac Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace
Project Administrator (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 13, 2020
“Excellent work-life balance with top-notch benefits. The management team really seems to care about their employees. You may have to work late/from home sometimes when the company needs you to, but that is balanced with the ability to work from home when YOU need to; its a fair trade.”
Challenging Projects
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  SharjahJanuary 11, 2020
Challenging Projects ,
Highly Skilled Colleagues,
Great Work Challenges
No Job Security and high uncertanity
Poor HR skilled people especially in Chennai office .
Working with Petrofac is challenging and requires competetive alert mind
Subcontracts Manager (Former Employee) –  Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesDecember 27, 2019
Petrofac has multinational, mult-cultural working personnel. It gives excellent opportunities to talented, hardworking individuals. While I worked in Petrofac, it was having top quality management and administration. Being in contracts department I had frequent opportunities to travel to different parts of world. The hardest part of job was that being a responsible person, it was difficult to contain myself within the scheduled duty hours. I had to put extra time whenever there was a need to, especially during closing of tender submissions.
Sr. Planning Engineer
A Good management and multi-national company with a different culture and working style of works. A typical working days like 6days / week 10hours per day. well compensated depends on your experience and knowledge. The most hardest part when the subcontractor hired was not experience well in the job.
Great company to work for they treat you with respect & decent benefits.
Incharge-Stores and Material Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi ICADDecember 21, 2019
Great Company to work for they treat you with respect and decent benefit come for other opportunities is good too. working atmosphere is also very good.
Very Competitive environment
Principal Telecom Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sharjah, Abu DhabiDecember 20, 2019
Simple and straightforward - There is a project, a deadline and you have certain tasks to perform.
You need to be on your foot always to finish the stuff or solve related problems - creatively. Or else you are losing the race. Means - losing time, money or even job.
working at Petrofac was a place i would love to work with again if given an opportunity
Senior Secretary (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 10, 2019
My work experience at Petrofac was very satisfying.
I got to learn new software's.
Work on different projects meant learning new things
I worked for the engineering team which had 13 disciplines whose work i had to cater to.
My team members were approachable and cooperative. This made work enjoyable.
The hardest part of the job was to get huge files printed and scanned in a given time frame.
good place with great people around...
Process Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  SharjahDecember 7, 2019
good overall, this company is a good one you get to learn a lot and interact with a lot of people. this is one of the best things.
They do value a lot for their employees.
Excellent experience
PRINCIPAL LOGISTICS OFFICER (Former Employee) –  sharjahNovember 28, 2019
Gained good experience while working in this company. Recommended to my friends and family. it is good company which take care for your culture and values.
Competetive and professional workplace
Team Leader (TL) (Former Employee) –  UAE, SHarjahNovember 22, 2019
A typical day starts with reports to be submitted, regular reports and contingent reports, Bills approval, and routine invoice processing and posting.
Learnt a lot about the industry and the demands of a multi-locational & multi cultural workforce. Hardest part was about the month end and year reporting.
Good working atmosphere.
Logistics Supervisor (Project Head) (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi UAENovember 20, 2019
Good working atmosphere.
Understanding and knowledgeable team mates to work with.
HOD was leading the project team as family - all together it was excellent team work to deliver the project.
Very good experience and will reap the benefits of working on big projects
Sr. Piping Engineer (Former Employee) –  SharjahNovember 14, 2019
Overall i had a good experience working in Petrofac. Working on billion dollar EPC projects will add value to your resume and career building. Every project is unique along with project management.
Peace workplace
Storekeeper (Former Employee) –  UAENovember 3, 2019
Satisfaction job life settled very good life style we got a very good friends very good protection of life circle we got very good experience of our life.
currently Petrofac has no new jobs on hand.
Deputy Quality Manager (Corporate) (Former Employee) –  SharjahOctober 30, 2019
When I joined Petrofac in 2001 it was THE best company in the world. Petrofac could not sustain the fast growth. It has adverse impact on its culture since 2009. Basically Petrofac asset is People, where they are failing in retaining their faithful employees.

The new management team is arrogant especially compliance function.
Leaned the new system as an operator for BP
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  SharjahOctober 28, 2019
Place to learn new projects and the system as an operator for BP.

Having the same responsibilities as a senior accountant looking after month end reporting reconciliations and Payable supervision, Treasury
Great place to work with a competitive environment and opportunities to learn new skills.
Advisor - Human Resources (Current Employee) –  SharjahOctober 21, 2019
Petrofac Training is a great place to work in a very competitive environment with opportunities to learn new skills.

The work environment particularly in the training business is very helpful and warm.
Productive Work Place
Senior Telecom Engineer (Current Employee) –  SharjahOctober 18, 2019
Learned lot of ideas in the optimization & project Management.
Learned lot of Innovation in the Engineering Automation
Fully loaded , always need to stay after working hours
Professional atmosphere
Civil/Structural Engineer (Current Employee) –  SharjahOctober 17, 2019
An excellent start for my career, entered the company through a graduate program where I learned a lot about all disciplines. Petrofac invests in graduates and true talents to produce capable leaders in the future. Construction jobs are hectic due to working for long hours in very harsh conditions and there is a clear life/work imbalance. The most enjoyable part of the job is that everyday you learn something new and it adds to your skills.
Good place to work for drivers and achievers
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  United Arab EmiratesOctober 11, 2019
Everyday is learning experience and how to overcome challenges. For person taking ownership there is no bars. Continuous dedication and positive approach is utmost important to survive.
Good
Document Controller (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 29, 2019
I truly enjoyed going into work every day. My team made me feel like part of a family, helped me grow, and allowed me to explore my skills. I felt like the work I was doing was making a difference.