Parsons

Parsons Employee Reviews

It was very productive and advanced style
I enjoy working with Parsons.

There were lot of good managers who supported me in my technical requirements.

Parsons is one of the good companies where i worked.
I was warking before in parsons.parsons is very good company .
Parsons is very good company.and I like to work with parsons.i m proud of my job with parsons.i like the roule of parsons.i think I will b very happy to work with parsons
Overall
Progress meetings, interface meeting with the various project
I am happy at Parsons, but I am looking to settle back in United States

specifically Southern California, and Parsons is not offering me this option as they do not have Aviation opportunity in the USA
It is a well reputed company internationaly
Good working environment with normal package. The place is basically meant for engineers and qualified professionals.
I had worked more than 4 years and gained good working experience,
Pros
Very professional company and caring of staff
It is a well reputed company internationaly
It a good career to work in Parsons .There is room to grow in the company. Either management or Design. The company well reputed in the Middle East especially in the Gulf region.
Parsons
I had worked more than 4 years and gained good working experience,
توكلت على الله عز وجل ويحصل شرف اشتغل معكم
ان معلم سباحة و سائق محترف وحارس خاص حاصل علا شهدات تقديرية.....
Prestige company - Collaborative workplace on Site project offices - Inequality pay benefits among employees
Parsons is a Prestige company with iconic projects in many regions/ countries of the world. I am working on a unique project (Dubai Metro - Route2020). The project has multi-discipline specialist professionals from all over the world in a friendly and respectful environment. Management supports the employer to a certain level but not full support. annual increment is very low and not equal to the living expenses increase.
the hardest part of the job as the nature of the project base organization is at the end of the project and relocate the teams to another project to keep them for the long term.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Parsons?
Excellent and Professionally managed Global Company
The overall atmosphere is very professional and friendly. But work life balance is not good at all. Late office sitting is much appreciated in the company.
Excellent
Ethical and friendly management , informative and knowledge growth work atmosphere.skilled colleagues,work under intellectual policy,.some how i will get an offer from other firm ,i will accept if new offer is more knowledge growth than parson .I have more than 17 years experience in the middle east countries with MEP installation .Particularly in UAE ,more than 10 years.I have got experience in Building MEP works maintenance,Installation,and commissioning.Hospital project,commercial building,residential building and villa projects. from villa projects i worked with the part of infra structure utility works .
Company gets the projects but management was not well qualified people
We were considered as field staff and they are not treated as permanent company employees. Poorly managed project. Higher staff was hired thru client's recommendation. They do not necessarily have the proper qualifications or the skills to understand the staff's concerns.
Consultant Experience and documents controle
Working at international company added more experience for me , as raising of the daily,weekly and monthly reports including contractors manpower and equipments and work description, and verifying WIR, MIR, RFI and Off site Inspections, raising of FON, NCR reports.
Productive, team player& Managing my role.
-Accepting all challenges.
-My everyday activities are progress, site walks& meetings.

-Everyday learning something new.

-My management skills are very good.

-The most intersecting part of my job is the challenges assigned to me.
Technical Skill
Highly motivated Quality and Material Manager with 33 years of experience in constructs highly action supervision, quality control and implementation of ISO 9001-2015. Well experienced in implementation of quality control inspections of, residential buildings, Hotels, Jetty, Road infrastructures, Airports, Bridges and shooting ranges in compliance with government codes.I am looking for a position of Senior Quality / Material Manager (Building & Infra) in an organization where my experience and knowledge can be used to the best.
Pros
Air Ticket
Cons
working hours as per local law
Excellent to work and learn
Excellent company to woke and learn.
Very good atmosphere to work.

Excellent management.

Very good culture.

Very cooperative managers and colleagues.

Food festivals are arranged with different national food items.

Good salary.

Good care and give preference to the previous employees in case of

intake.

Really wish to work again with Parsons International, Abu Dhabi.
Pros
Great to work and gather knowledge
Good Experience
Good experience to work with a team of highly professional people. Learned a lot from my seniors, learned how to tackle the pressure, time management.
Pros
Good get to gather parties
productive work environment.
good working atmosphere. job security but with less attractive salary. supportive management .Reasonable working schedule.Workplace culture was good.
Pros
job security
Cons
less attractive salary
A great work place to learn and develop individual skills
I have learned lot of disciplines and knowledge working with Parsons. Learned how to keep our workplace safety and tidy. Learned what is safety, how it plays an important role in our day to day life at home and at our workplace / office. Personal development and professional development are the key factors in Parsons work environment. I have learnt lot of administrative skills working with Parsons.
Pros
Periodic updates by arranging monthly get together with free lunch
Cons
48 hours of duty throughout the week days
Parsons is a good company to work for
Parsons is similar to Bechtel but not quite as sophisticated and organized. It often depends on the Business line the employee is working for. I would rate Bechtel somewhat higher than Parsons.
Pros
Salary good, working conditions good
Cons
not as sophisticated as Bechtel, Still highly relevant in todays engineering and construction business
Good office environment
Work with many experience engineers

Learned about multi task works with the coordination of different activities.

Work culture is very friendly environment, specially Landscape Team.
Good Salary and benefits
Company is great and pays really well for the right candidate but be prepared to sacrifice l big chunk of your family life at time and work overtime and weekends depending on project requirements, although you will be compensated for every minute of overtime that you do.Career growth is not substantial and salary can stagnate over a period of time.
Pros
food and workshops provided, company sponsored events and dinners, good overtime pay
Cons
get used to working very late hours and weekends