Parsons
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Parsons Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates129 reviews
Great Company and will managed by senior people, take care of their people and also feel stability and security with the company. I appreciate also the skills development program for their employees
Very good company the salary is at average it defends on the market condition and current requirements.
Working time depends on the client requirements.
Good working atmsphere
Lack f technical people at site

More people required at site and manages with some pople

Supports project management and needs support technically and mangerialy .

Design tobe techically correct complying authority requiremnts
Pros
Na
You feel the management is your enemy, they like to play the blame game, it's never a collaborative work. Each person to himself.
The Salaries are project based, so if you don't have a Job Number to charge , you won't get paid. So the management they use this advantage over their employees , you need to beg for a job, and each director or project manager, keeps any Job Number to himself, or to his " favorite" employees. So instead of focusing on your work, and to do it smartly and as fast as you can, people will try to delay submissions and work slowly so they can keep charging the project.

This is a small example of what type of environment this company has.

It's a shame to have all these talented and highly driven people , and not taking advantage of them.

I don't see a bright future for Parsons in the UAE, specially not Dubai.

Oh and we worked for 48hours/week, 9.5hours/day.
Pros
Made tons of friends
Cons
Long hours, toxic environment
Management, at least in my department (QS/Commercial), is very supportive of its employees. Performance goals, set by employees, are being discussed periodically with management to ensure that they are achieved. Monthly lunch, and dinner, get-together are always fun times.
Pros
Good health insurance provided for by the company. 30 days paid annual leave.
Supervision staff in experienced and limited practical experience . Progress of project slow due to lack of coordination and technical staff . Formalities with authorities limited at site and coordination with contractor only on words.
Technical supervision to be improved and clearly monitored . Shop drawing review not so professional
Pros
Na
Cons
Lack of Management and Structure, Poor Culture, No Appreciation or Encouragement, No Development Whatsoever, Blame Culture, Hire and Fire, Old School Systems and Tools like Software Packages, Plus Unhappy Clients.
Pros
No one cares, so you work or not there is no difference. (Relaxed) or call it lazy atmosphere, long breaks for coffees and chit chat or Internet.
Cons
Low wages.
team effort, experienced staff and management. Learned lot of informations and experience.Workplace culture with multi nationalities and friendly culture
Achieved better understanding of corporate job culture and dealing with multiple professionals in administrative, managerial and engineering backgrounds,
I enjoy working with Parsons.

There were lot of good managers who supported me in my technical requirements.

Parsons is one of the good companies where i worked.
Parsons is very good company.and I like to work with parsons.i m proud of my job with parsons.i like the roule of parsons.i think I will b very happy to work with parsons
Progress meetings, interface meeting with the various project
I am happy at Parsons, but I am looking to settle back in United States

specifically Southern California, and Parsons is not offering me this option as they do not have Aviation opportunity in the USA
Good working environment with normal package. The place is basically meant for engineers and qualified professionals.
I had worked more than 4 years and gained good working experience,
Pros
Very professional company and caring of staff
It a good career to work in Parsons .There is room to grow in the company. Either management or Design. The company well reputed in the Middle East especially in the Gulf region.
I had worked more than 4 years and gained good working experience,
ان معلم سباحة و سائق محترف وحارس خاص حاصل علا شهدات تقديرية.....
Parsons is a Prestige company with iconic projects in many regions/ countries of the world. I am working on a unique project (Dubai Metro - Route2020). The project has multi-discipline specialist professionals from all over the world in a friendly and respectful environment. Management supports the employer to a certain level but not full support. annual increment is very low and not equal to the living expenses increase.
the hardest part of the job as the nature of the project base organization is at the end of the project and relocate the teams to another project to keep them for the long term.
The overall atmosphere is very professional and friendly. But work life balance is not good at all. Late office sitting is much appreciated in the company.
Ethical and friendly management , informative and knowledge growth work atmosphere.skilled colleagues,work under intellectual policy,.some how i will get an offer from other firm ,i will accept if new offer is more knowledge growth than parson .I have more than 17 years experience in the middle east countries with MEP installation .Particularly in UAE ,more than 10 years.I have got experience in Building MEP works maintenance,Installation,and commissioning.Hospital project,commercial building,residential building and villa projects. from villa projects i worked with the part of infra structure utility works .
We were considered as field staff and they are not treated as permanent company employees. Poorly managed project. Higher staff was hired thru client's recommendation. They do not necessarily have the proper qualifications or the skills to understand the staff's concerns.
Working at international company added more experience for me , as raising of the daily,weekly and monthly reports including contractors manpower and equipments and work description, and verifying WIR, MIR, RFI and Off site Inspections, raising of FON, NCR reports.