Park Regis Hotel

Park Regis Hotel Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates29 reviews
To work with Stay well group is wonderful .
Staff food is quite impressive

Management is ready to slove the problem

Salary is quite decent . As well you get benifits .

Work environment is good
it was an amazing experience working in Park regis.The managerial level where very friendly and I was trained a lot.I was given all proper training.The company was very hospitable.
Every day I work 13-14 hours everyday.
I have joined as a witer and learned a lot of things here and became a Bartender.

Management is perfect

The hardest part of job is overtime everyday but you can learn some thing which you do not know.

all time is enjoyable
Working at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel Dubai was a good one for me. It was my first job in Dubai, i learnt a lot from the management, a lot of training was given to me.
Park Regis kris kin hotel Dubai is goof place to work and there friendship Management everything under control you will your salary on the time I can recommend to everybody who wants to work with park Regis kris kin hotel Dubai.
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
Cons
Enough time for eat
I learned a lot on how all department operation goes. Especially learned new things in the Account/Finance department. Coordinating with all departments at first was difficult as I work alone in the administrative department but later on it taught me well on how should time should be balanced.
Park Regis Hotel is a well known company over Asia and Europe.

It is a pleasure of being part of the company with beautiful people around and good place to work.
Pros
Free meal, free accommodation
Cons
No service charge given to all the staff
take great full responsibility on a task that been given on a daily basis and reassure to finish it. Suitable to learn and do some trainings that can enhance and add to my knowledge.
It was a very good hotel. Where i can improve my skills and getting opportunity learn great coustmer service. They allways taking care up staff with respect. Allways giving opportunity to improve our knowledge and skills.
Productive and fun workplace. The company giving us equally and what the rigth needs of thier employees. They giving consider what the emplooyees concerns, ideas and giving a chance to improve the skills, like they having a some trainings that can help for individual life and to thier jobs.
Pros
Free accomodation, foods
Cons
8 hours working time
The management is very supportive of junior team members. As a manager or a leader, you are sufficiently empowered to manage your department to drive results.
The recruitment process is fair and transparent (ref. Middle management on down).

They provide various learning opportunities as they work on various projects and allow middle management to participate.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Staff quarters
A very nice hotel with a friendly service. The location is near metro stations and Bur Juman shopping mall. Free waterbottles. Free accomodation and dewa
Usually I work 5 days in a week, I learned solving complain, how many kind of Alcoholic beverages we have, and I never stop from learning. My work place is Excellant!!! Nothing is Hard, If I work extra shift I learn something, I feel I am growing and my experience is imporuving. this is my enjoyable part of my job.
Work place nearest to all you need like metro station,bus station ,and the hotel have club 7 ,very enjoyable place .The management and staff so polite
Pros
Near Club 7
Cons
10 hours
IT was a beautiful experience working with the company for two years .good working hour{8h}.i left the company because i was to relocate to America but unfortunately for me i was refuse visa to the united states.after spending four months in my country ,upon arrival to dubai my job was given to another person because my company knew i will not be coming back .that is why i am looking for another job.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
normal working hours
As you all know security work needs alertness, and been a cctv operator you must be extra alert.I always enjoy when am at the control room performing my duties, since all security and management depends on your information( police too). there nothing hard .
Pros
free launches
Cons
long times
i have learned a lots of new things which will be good for my future.and i have met new faces, professional managers whom i have learned a lots.everything is so awesome.
Pros
3 meals free
Park Regis is a good company. Even at this state, the CEO still thinks of other ways to reach sales target so they will be able to provide all benefits of the staff and also for the over-all revenue.
Dealing intoxicated Female guest who came from outside alone to our hotel bar,

I learned Security Job we have to deliver our best even in worst times,

Management we managed and accessed her phone allowing us to contact some of her friends who came and took her home.

Hardest part of job she was alone and it took us time to allocate her friends,

Enjoyable part of work, it helps us understand people and situations better
Pros
Cards
Cons
short hours
Perform other duties as may be assigned by the senior from time to time.
To practice high standards of personal hygiene at all times in terms of grooming and uniform.

Maintains the operational hygiene & sanitary standards in all aspects “clean as you go” policy.

Supervision and development of HACCP and its record keeping /receiving check list.
Pros
Free accomodation food transportation and air ticket
Cons
10 hours
park regis is a average company we have medical insurance but the drawback is we have to work for long hours and also the accomodation is very far from work so we have to travel for long hours