Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews for Cashier/Sales

Productive and fun work place.
Good management. Most of my colleague are nice and good. All supervisors and managers are syrian people. Office staff are good and have respect in the sales staff.
Cons
10 hours
Enjoyable and learned more experience
Daily count th money before starting the shift,greet customer when interning the shop. Learned how to give customers the prepared size, match to thier looks. Workplace sometimes good sometime not. Ect. ask personally.
Pros
Cons
Overtimes
Fun workplace
I learn to deal with different kind of people since I work in sales. The management is fine and workplace is good. The hardest part of the job if your schedule is shifting daily.
Productive experiences while working
My opinion about a typical day at work with regards to my experience while working in this company helps me to improve my skills and knowledge in different aspect of job. Being a cashier is not so easy because aside from cashiering job, I am also creating and sending different emails with regards to showroom matter and filing all the documents that we are receiving. Also, as a sales person, I need to give good customer service by assisting them to find the products that meet their needs. I am accustomed to a fast-paced environment where deadlines are priority and handling multiple jobs simultaneously is a requirement. I enjoy challenge and work hard to attain my goals. Constant communication with all the levels of management has strengthened my interpersonal skills. Aside from that, I can work harmoniously with co-workers and superior. The hardest part of the job is my experience in handling job in the most pressured time and my enjoyable part of the job is when I accomplished my duties and responsibilities properly.
Pros
Free water
Cons
Straight Duty
Good management i learned a lot about my work my co worker is respectful
I have worked for for almost 6 years with 13-14 hours daily work
5 days a week.

I have learned a lot from working with some amazing people.

like making reports, sales report, Hr related work, Secretary related work, cashier related work, sales related work and etc.

The manager so far is very good.

My co-workers is very respectful and we worked as a team.

There is no hardest part of my job since we worked as a team and I know my work,

The most enjoyable part of the job is giving good customer service.
day work
1- my day was fine I was have a good team
2-the most enjoy part in job when we finish the day and have a good sale

3-the hardest part in job if the sale going down and the office doing presser in us a lot
Productive, fun workplace, amazing teamwork, generous company..
You have to spend 8 hours up to 9 hours of work, tiring because of too much customers coming in and out but worth-it, if there is no customers no sale and it means maybe no increment for the staff, so I am thankful for the guests coming, and I am happy to serve them.
I have learned to be a team-player, to help my teammates to achieve the goal, and to understand the guests attitudes.

My co-workers are well trained, organized and helpful.

The hardest was when there is an irate guests who don't want to listen to any of your explanation, that time I have to call for my superior for the back-up.

When you and your teammates are working accordingly, smoothly.
Pros
Free accomodation and transportation
Cons
Sometimes long hours in the cash counter with no break or washroom break...
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paris Group International LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
Paris Group International LLC Reviews by Location