Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates137 reviews
i am productive person who loves challenges
good incentives once you close a huge sales. I find my work so hard but it help me a lot to be a better sales person and it boost my confidence especially most of our clients is VIP person. I love my work but I don't find the management fair.
very good experience
i learn a lot about formal things like fabric of suit style fits another thing which is i learned it’s visual merchandising i have a very good experience for sale
A good company comes from good management
Im having one of the best experiences plus i gained alot of knowledge over all and ready for next step , i learned alot and i feel i deserve better salary
Fun way of sales experience
I've learned a lot when it come to material specifications and establishing an excellent customer service satisfaction. My knowledge and experience in dealing with every kind of customer helped me in terms of knowing how to deal with each of them and how to solve dilemma on case to case basis.
Excellent
Paris group of company in a warehouse good team work management are good supporting all staffs and I learn teamwork is a good method of our finishing goals. All staff are good attitude and behavior and good friendly. At the last working day the most enjoyable part of the job
work is fine very challenging but enjoy because of colleagues the management is good salary is on time but the hardest part of the job is you always need to very understanding
Over 6 + years of experience in Visual Merchandising. A well-mannered retail assistant who can communicate to customers on all levels. Smart and prese
When I was in Paris group it was amazing brands to work with them but I finished my contract with them non renewal because I have some good opportunity in my country for one year contract base that’s why I leave with them.
Equal opportunity employer
In the extended period of service gained a superior level of personal and professional growth. Highly securer work atmosphere and advisable to others.
Work with alot of pressure
Working in Paris Group is great opportunity to work with retail industry they have alot of ideas and makes you grow in the future. Recommending this company to those who look for new challenge and new learning. Great staff and management.
Hard time in means of management
In short period of time of working in paris group i can see that they had been lacking concern about their staff,non proper training and some incidents of being not fair to every staff.washroom is part of your break so instead of eating properly you will save time so you can still use it going to wash room.
Pros
Incentives in every items you sale
Cons
Long working hours for about 10 hours.
Productive and fun place with ping pong table
Time just flies. You may not know when your day started and day ended. You would hate to leave the office. You know you have to be back to finish the ping pong table.
Pros
Lots of free lunches, parties with drinks
Cons
You start counting your seconds
Good But stressed
➢ Greetings customer politely.
➢ Give answers to customers’ questions or concerns related to the product they are charged

to sell and demonstrate good knowledge of the product.

➢ Communicate and assist customers in any way possible and as the customers may re-

quire.

➢ Deal with customer’s complaints professionally and with restraint.

➢ The best relationship and explain our products the best quality and details of materials

used.

➢ Advice personally if which select which is better in looking good.

➢ Monitoring and coordinating the production of promotional materials .
its very good pals withe good atmosphere
Coordinate the work inside the restaurant in the interior and exterior of the restaurant on a daily basis.
Supervising the provision of premium service increases customer satisfaction

Handle customer complaints accurately and provide appropriate solutions.

Regular review of production quality and sales volume improvement.

Supervision of staff appointments
Pros
they did not give food because they give food allowance but its ok
Cons
no its OK also in reasonable
fair
learned much about management,fair management,good work place,to much overtime.free meal,free ticket,free medical,you cantransfer in different locations for uplifting.
Productive environment
It has a productive environment. You are able to meet different types of people on a daily basis and be flexible about their attitude, culture and traditions.
good experience
Enjoyed working with Paris Group but this was not my job as my expertise are in the Malls, that was the reason to leave this company and back to my original field.
Pros
Cons
long hour
fun to work with
this company doesn't have the chance to grow in the future in terms of career opportunity. They don't appreciate the effort and dedication I put on my job.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
no overtime
Paris Group
I can't explain my work life in words during my tenure with Paris group. It was full of adventure, challenges as well as learning and improving myself to excel for future endeavours.
Learn Lot of Professional Things
earn for what i was eligible but learn a lot from my Colleagues and Superiors. which gave me a confidence to move Some where to earn and Learn more form different work environment.
Unprofessional system, substandard management, but you will learn to work harder because there is no one will do it but yourself
There is no perfect company, one thing i learned here, if the management will not help you grow, do it by yourself. Learning is not spoon feeding. No one will get something from you once you have acquired it.
Cons
Unprofessional workmates
Nice place
I like to do work in this group in future...because this company is better than other as per my thought...i am happy to work under this company that's it.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paris Group International LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
Paris Group International LLC Reviews by Location