Naffco Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates189 reviews
Its nice working culture and good plave to work weekly 5 days to work
Its a based on fire fighting

The most enjoyable thing is weekend only

There was learning opportunities is high
challenging and productive environment
NAFFCO is one of the biggest international companies that has a diversify culture from all nationalities.

working at NAFFCO expanded my career growth in several departments such as engineering, training and development, branding, Human resources and CEO committee.

work environment is very challenging and competitive. the company always seek to be the world's number 1 in all aspects of safety and security.
Over all a good learning experience and i played my role honestly
Over all a good learning experience.Had a professional environment established by the owner but there was lack of understanding among the lower management.That was the weak point in the management which was affecting the overall business by more than 35% to 40%.I honestly suggested many ways to improve our performance but i codnt and that was the hardest thing for me to digest.
No further comments.
Working in NAFFCO has develop my excellence in managing all techno-commercial aspects of complex contracts involving liaison with cross-functional departments for smooth operations of projects as per the Service Level Agreements. Achieved oriented professional with excellent people management skills and an ability to manage change with ease.
Very competitive
Even though working here was stressfull, you will learn a lot of things from here about engineering and management, also you will become quick problem solver. Weekly 2 days off was the best relaxation.
About my job experiences till now
Its really a good memories while i am working with different kinds of people with different countries. I, not only just learn the work ethics but i learned so many things about life that how we should handled the situations and how we should treat the people with different position.Coming about the hardest part is do not judge a person while u r in good condition r position , he / she must be known to you while you are in Bad condition.
MOST ENJOYABLE part in the job is "WORK TOGETHER TO RAISE COMPANY UP" so that you can raise up.
Foreman fire fighting
naffco is one of the best companies he is given time to time salary but he is working fire fighting for fire alarm and cctv but I am interested oil and gas
My Experience at NAFFCO
I had learned much from my seniors and juniors, gained enough experience. I hope it is a good place for beginners, who are new to sector of Fire Protection.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Naffco?
Not a good company.Too much politics.Pro-arab company. Does not pay fairly. Increments and bonuses are taking too long. Giving false hopes.
It's a pro-arab company. Arabs are favored in terms of salary and other benefits. No room for career growth in this company. So hard to get approvals for increment and bonus.
Good working environment. regional politics
Good environment
Regional politics ( arabs, malayalees)

less work load

learning opportunities

no system for KPI and increment

Salary on time

Lot of trainings
nothing special
I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.
Only for inexperienced person
Salary is on time as stated by company and thats the only good part.
Extensive duty time, poor and unhygienic accomodation, poor transport regime, lots of salary deduction and they will make you wait 40 45 days before letting you go.

No value for qualified and experienced person.

They will not give you experience letter on their letter pad. My suggestion is to join any other company.
good for fresher and learn lot of things
good for fresher and learn lot of things.easy to learn new ideas,management give the cooperative well,9hours work and give for overtime,workplace is very clean.
Pros
salary on time
Cons
increment
Best Company for freshers
I respect my Company very well. This was the stepping stone of my life.
Salary is comparatively less. But the knowledge you could acquire and the exposure to the industry is none like other.
About naffco
Naffco is a big company but management is worst , work pressure too much but low salary, naffco is good for underlinkers and they get increment also. There are no values for labours and hard workers.
a good drafting & production controller
To obtain a challenging position where I can develop and employ my knowledge as a Draftsman in growth oriented organizational.
• Identify and Coordinate with other discipline department to solve any construction drawing discrepancy.

• Managing material and manpower for day to day construction activities.

• Printing of CAD drawings in various formats and packages.
Very bad experience
No more benefits. only one benefit that you will get salary without delay. Naffco mangement and HR dept. not good for all employes. Very poor management. I felt very bad experience from my joining date until my last working date. There is no proper work standards or outputs. Everything going like a boat on water without nobody to control it.
streesful work place
hard working enviroment but As part of NAFFCO , promotes safety and security to protect life and property across major industries namely residential and commercial facilities, oil and gas refineries, airports and aviation, health care and education, military and police, hospitality and leisure.
Rate on company
Good Company. Reasonable Salary and Benefits. Good Atmosphere. Really proud to be a worked with this.

Supporting Staffs.

Supporting Management.

Very impressive.
Naffco
Naffco is good for work and for selery because selery has come in time.
They they upgrade your position after two years but not upgrade your selery.
Unorganised
Stressful, Long Working Hours, Unjust Salary, Unjust Salary Deductions, Poor Accommodations, Complex Process, Inconsiderate, No appreciation for employee's extra efforts.