Multiplex International LLC

Multiplex International LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates29 reviews
competitive
working in multiplex was a bit tough .but happy coz im contented with when how they treat us as their employee. the hardest part that I experienced with them was when they transfer me from here to different outlets .i handled three outlets in a week. on that I never gave up , instead I just always put in my mind that this is a kind a business I join .i just enjoyed every single day.
Very good place to work
Management is very helpful and friendly. Keeps family atmosphere at work also, so you can work relaxed. Opportunity to perform your other talents also - they have many extra curricular activities..
Good atmosphere
As per experience i learn a lot which help me for further if get change then will work again with this company, good atmosphere and best management and friendly ppl
Fun workplace with fun colleagues
A typical day of work was to show up on time and get started with your pending work. My colleagues were really communicative and I learnt a lot from them in my whole 3 months spent with them.
The facilities are well maintained and the staff take good care of all the employees.
Fun and Competetive
Everyday was full of excitement and learning, I was getting to meet and assist multi national customers which was my hobby as well. All other colleague and management all worked as a Team to achieve the same Goal and Company's Vision.
good company
stable and good company people are accomodating good invironment , management are supportive and you can learn more about thier products they have a good reputation in the market
Productive with Fun
Good working environment with trusted colleges & management company well managed all the tough time face across past two years & regards of workplace management did well (Specially new HR team ) to create positive energy to the staff .
Pros
Monthly Parties
meet the sales target and understand the discuss product that you will promote.
Working as a sales promoter is to meet a target on exact date.
To elaborate and to promote the new promotions.

Make sure to give then a good greet.

To apply and explain the product to the customers clearly
Good company to start with but there are cons behind
There are a lot of colleagues that are friendly and helpful but be careful as sometimes there are backstabbers. Work is ok but with too much pressure coming most especially from the Managers. They are used to shouting at their inferiors and sometimes they can belittle you, depends really on their mood. The word motivation is not recognized here so you need to be very strong. Favoritism is very obvious. Long hours of work - 8:30am to 6:00pm sometimes more than that; depends on the work needs. On the positive note, you can learn much with Sales and administration. They celebrate occasions such as birthdays with free cake and more. You will have a staff discount on the products that they distribute.
Pros
Provides Visa, Insurance, Discount on products
Cons
Long hours of work, 1 day off
hard working and funny work mate
hard working and funny work mate, help its other and how to grow and better to your future..Im so happy to be a part of the company as team member i share my knowledge and skill within more than 7 years to the company ..i hope they give a chance to others to grow better life with the company.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours make a overtime
Company is ok to work
Stressful situation on field, Can not reached till the higher management, you have to struggle hard to get some thing done, staffs at the field are good.
very supportive
I worked for 10 hrs daily i learned how to communicate people with confidence the hardest part of my job is to encounter a lot of people with a negative purpose and i owe the management cos they are giving you all the support,the hardest part of my job is to being so friendly the most enjoyable part of my job i met a lot of people...
Pros
free makeup allowance
Cons
20 minutes break
employee benefits must be improved
health insurance policy must be upgraded flexibility on the working time to catch more customer must be permitted,
training to employees must be done more frequently and fare must be reimburseable to the employee or provided transportation to and from the training place
Pros
salary in on time
Cons
efforts not rewarded fairly
good work place
 Responsible for identifying leads, managing clients, acquiring new customers an achieving sales targets through valued customer approach
 Ensured that the market is continuously monitored and that clients are targeted on an ongoing basis

 Handled customer complaints and conflicts and ensuring client’s requirements are promptly adhered

 Established a strong client network that strengthened the regional sales activities and development
Environment frientdly workspace
Multiples International LLC is one good office with a lot of accommodating people. You can work here with a smile. As their previous designer learned a lot from the people around me. Racism is not existent they have a very good atmosphere, clean and tidy office. The CEO is very approachable.
Pros
free cosmetic items, sample foods
Cons
a lot of overtime
Enjoying the challenge of doing make over
*Promoting the products
*Applying make up for different kind of skin types and color

*Management was in good condition

*Work place very challenging because of the competitor

*Hardest part of the job was being challenge of doing make up to customer that is difficult to cover the hardest part of the skin, and more competitor.

*Im enjoying the job is because i make my customer happy and satisfied of what i did to them.
productive
its been very hard, standing about 6-9 hours everyday but I develop my skill in applying make up, I can interact with different types of people
excitement place with the support for the management,not only for teaching but also accepting appearance,i enjoyed most is having the teamwork.
having excitement with my job and giving a support with management,not only about learning but knowing and acccept.the most enjoyable part of my job is having a teamwork to my colleagues and learning from them.
Pros
makeup allowance
Cons
maximum 10 hrs if needed
productive and my mentor
as i told in my present company still the same as my previous company i do love my work and everything follows . Multiplex is my mentor here at emarate but i just need to improve more myself and financially.
The company is more secured for efficient and work minded employee
I appreciate the work environment where the superviors try to make friendly connections to the employees and to be open and honest with me and to let me know if there is anything I could do to improve upon or do differently in my work.
Wet n Wild Make-up Sales promoter or Beauty advisor
The typical day at work is easy with the right personality.Meeting new people and talking to them makes the day go better.I learned a lot about sales as far as getting customers interested in the product without being pushy.And i absolutely enjoy and i loved demonstrating and dealing my products and coming up with a new ways to sell my products to reach my sales goal or target every month.I did'nt feel hardest of my job because i used to work hard in my whole life,and if theres something hard it can be train and learn the things.Actually,this is a good company to work but the salary is not so good.I am looking a good salary and for a new challenge to meet my goals in life.
Pros
Everyday exposure with any faces of customers.
Cons
9hrs working and 30 mins.lunch break
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Multiplex International LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
Multiplex International LLC Reviews by Location