MultiChoice

MultiChoice Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews
Exciting and stimulating workplace
Brilliant place to work if you are looking for an Adrenalin rush on a daily basis. It is fast, furious and as unpredictable as Africa is- and yet things moved very slowly. Every day brought on a new crisis which made work highly demanding and intense, but rewarding and exciting.
It's the best company to work with
It's good company
It helped me grow more skills in the marketing

It helped me learn how to be a leader and work as a team

It's the best of all and it mend me who I am now
Productive and fun work place with ping pong table
The hardest part of the job is disruption of signal,and the phone lines begin to buzz and of course you have to attend to the customers in the right manner regardless,customers as it is said ,are always right
Pros
Free lunches, good management
Slow moving organization which lost its strategic direction
Organisation relied on retired staff which lost touch with reality. The world has moved on and new techniques should be deployed to manage staff and move the company forward.

Deployed incorrect strategies and lost most of its good staff.
Pros
Reduced television services
Cons
Low- Leadership organizations
Fun and temporary experience
Multi-choice is a very small and friendly company in which people can learn a lot from. In terms of recruitment , selection and the legal procedures.
Fun place to work for
Most enjoyable: International exposure, dealing with different African countries ministers, sales, implementing business processes and procedures, legislation, contracts, call centers, attending high level functions representing Multichoice Africa at i.e. CNN awards.
Started business in Dubai from scratch. We were a strong team of managers working together to strive optimum sales. Worked very long hours - not one day was the same than the previous day but enjoyed the challenge of tackling problems every day. Lots of hours of traveling. I have learned by working together as a team with the different countries anything is possible if you have the same goal of developing business where it was impossible before. Hardest part of the job is the risk of traveling to high risk areas in Africa. Development I saw was my relationship building with prominent African people in Africa and in other countries.
Pros
International exposure
Cons
Visisted dangerous high risk African countries