Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates79 reviews
Excellent working atmosphere. HR policies are quite employee supportive.Flexible work culture. Good team work and spirit of work.

I enjoyed my time in working of different projects.
Everyone is responsible for their work. Very flexible, can be work from home.
There are plenty of materials for learning and certificate is provided.

Non earning staff ratio is very high; hence man-hour rate is high.
Cons
All fesilities are provided to the staff.
enjoyed working with Mott and good experience while working with Mott . great exposure to technical and advanced automation techniques and taken care of many power , water and waste water projects
Oil and gas is given less preference by management. Most of people are laid of due to no work. Company acts like manpower agent supplying manpower to other cos.
Pros
Flexible timing
Cons
Less package
flexible working hours,good work culture, balanced work home timings, frequent talks and presentations/workshops etc to keep you updated, can learn a lot of new things , training and continuous professional development
Normally I start my day do my site walk. Management allows you to grow by your own. There is no racial discrimination. To make contractors understand the regulations and client requirements specially for first time to work with client. I enjoy the our position specially our decision is respected.
The company management belonged to good and bad people. Some were realy good while the others were extremly bad I can just tell their names but no need as I left the company in 2014 June. Overall it is a good company.
Very good work environment, Flexible timing, and good salary package.Location of the company is good.............................................................
Nice company for improvement it is vey confident to work with good stuff in order to work as workforce
Good quality deliver on time kpi on every engineer
Nice working place , but too much south indian, so constant clashes , but also over come the opposition. Engineering manager sent me to offshore in critical loss of production time to teach a lesson , on the contractor y I became victorious and got promotion in Mott and Huge appreciation letter from client for OFFSHORE COMMISSIONING.
Pros
Good salary, Abudhabi, the place I like
Cons
Engineering manager Tamil too bad for people other than his community
one of the professional company in UAE. I am blessed to be part of this company with good rules and regulations, policies, atmosphere. Excellent management, salary on time
I find this company so enjoyable and convenient to work with, with our superiors so humble and approachable, Yes we have big league sports events twice a year, aside with my colleagues get together during off days.
provide low salary
long working hours

no respect given to colleagues

HR department is very poor and not employee friendly.

no flexibility

management
Provides good project and expertise access. However, the salary is not as high as it should be and it is difficult to grow as the system of promotions within the company is not defined.
we are just numbers, we are a manpower supply to ADNOC , no Career growth, no future and most important no continuity
such companies does not care about their employees
Good Company. Recently Management changed and they have lack of faith in existing staff. Current policies and decision making not in the interest of the company and staff.

Profit is the only motive which cannot be achieved in the current market scenario.

Wellbeing of staff is not a priority. A very ethical and straightforward company
Pros
ethics
Cons
management
I was responsible for 2projects at same time; daily routine was to review project activities, progress monitoring, meetings with team members & clients.
I learned to deliver the projects in professional way within time frame & budget.
Providing strong support to PRO works particularly to complete visas and security passes formalities and also PMC coordinators team as well and HR doc
Pros
Free discussions/briefing
Cons
Normal Hours
Proactive oriented and dedicated individual with 19 years experience in HR management, Personnel management and office administration for MPC projects in oil and gas industry.

Background in Public Relation, Architecture Consultants, Municipalities, and other Government Department including NOC's from different authorities and Ministry of Labour Laws.
Pros
Mobile, company car, fuel and parking
Cons
Normal
Constructing electrical power networks across the Middle East and the Far East. Ensuring they were reliable and secure electrical power networks in those locations
I am deputed at site as there is no work in office due to oil price slump.
HR have a dummy role.

Never care for Employees health at site, they are just money making machines for management.

Too much office politics, no open work culture.

No standard policies.

Hire and fire culture.

May be different experience for other but above is my personal experience. Worked in many other MNC but never experienced such culture.
Pros
Not much(at least have job as long as current project is going on)
Cons
Fire immediately if no job at hand.