Motivate Publishing

Motivate Publishing Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work environment. Very cooperative colleagues. goals driven work culture. excellent rewards and incentives.
It was a terrific work environment, full of incentives and cooperative colleagues. Goals oriented work environment and culture. Responsive superiors. Excellent company.
Very Productive Environment
The company I worked was one of the biggest publishing companies in Dubai, so productivity and hard work was really important in the company, Learnt a lot from this experience,
productive and fun work place
leading publishing and distribution house of leading magazine for high end hospitality institution catering to international and foreign client to promote local as well as international power brands.
Pros
info on the latest market trends
Cons
nothing
It feels like working with friends
we managed to laugh, even though the deadlines are so constricted.
teamwork was the key, for us to succeed in meeting the tight deadlines.

and also, even though we are a company composed of various nationality, the culture barrier is not visible, as we are communicating and working great.
Pros
friendly workplace
Cons
far from my home country
Part time work
We go to the event and hand out Magazines.
Learning how to present and communicate with people.

I like the event and help setting up the stand and giving people promotional products.
Pros
The event
Cons
No cons
Amazing work space for maximum exploitation of self developed and instinctive skills.
Motivate is a listed Organization which allows employees to explore their maximum capabilities and work within a healthy work space. Motivate keeps up the meaning to its name in all sense.
Motivate working almost 10 years
Working with motivate in Sales doing merchandising of the magazine to follow up for replanishment if required to follow up with Distribution company if required & use to handle Events setup
Management culture is appalling
If you're in journalism for the terrible pay and bad management - you'll get it in spades here. Apply with caution.
Things seem fun and exciting until your fun and exciting day is 12 hours long with no constructive feedback and the assumption you'll work overtime because management cannot manage their own time well.
Pros
fun, exciting things to try
Cons
long hours, bad pay, poor management
Excellent work atmosphere.
The work atmosphere is friendly with some degree of flexibility with regard to timings. On a typical day work would start at 8.30 am. Most of the work is done via email. The hardest part of the job was collecting the advertisements on time and ensuring printability with reference to technical specifications and content specially for publications with weekly or daily deadlines. The atmosphere is a relatively relaxed right after a deadline is met and the publication is at print. It was particularly enjoyable when magazines sales were achieving or surpassing targets and it would be an occasion for a morale boosting team lunch or outing. The Family day organized annually was also well organized with attention to detail and keeping in mind the different age groups in attendance. All in all a good experience.
the best place to work in
management are professionals, they always have strategies, they listen to their people's ideas and implement it
lots of team building activities,

the company is results driven.
Pros
lunches, dinners, ...
Cons
Productive and Fun place to work
A typical day at work would start with replying emails and sorting queries online, assisting customers on phone and those who walk in. Check the promotional details and data enter them. At the end of the day generate the reports related to sales.

Management was amazing, they know how to get the employee satisfaction.

Co-workers were supportive and helpful.

The hardest part of the job for me was the conveyance to work.

The most enjoyable part were group meetings and customer calls.
Flexible and Challenging
Challenging and Flexible every-time and good to get & learn new activities technically as well as Managerial which gives freshness every day.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
very organised and interactive environment
i enjoyed working at motivate though i was just an intern there were many benefits i enjoyed during my stay there , i was moved around a bit and given the liberty of exploring different minor positions exposing me to a variety of experiences
Cons
monotonity
No Recreational Activities for the Staff/ A Lot of Magaiznes and books
I worked in all the Departments in Unilever in 2 years they never confirmed me but it was fun working and learning a lot about Advertisement Control/Quality review and liaising with Finance and Advertisement Dept at the same time. A lot of Potential for the Company if it catches up with the latest trends of E-marketing. Amazing fun place to be with lovely coworkers.
Pros
Free Magazines/Discounted books family status and medical
Cons
Need to work on the Same thing as taking back their old employees
Fun and scope to learn & grow
In my role, punctuality was most important on a typical day besides routine work. I learnt all about publishing industry here and was given the opportunity and encouragement. I had good relation with all co workers. The hardest part of the job is lack of proper internal communication. The enjoyable part (in long term), is that the company does appreciate hard work / sincerity and do care for their employees. To sum up, it is a nice place to work.
Pros
Fun place to work once trust is established with hardwork
Cons
Disparity - well this is difficult to explain unless verbal.
Motivate Publishing (Experience)
It is a great experience. A very helpful culture for a fresher and completing 3 years in Motivate gives me confidence to perform better in my future.
Excellent work environment full of challenges
Working every day to improve efficiencies with an excellent team.
Personal Assistant to Managing Partner
so busy with no account of the time.
everyday is a learning day, knowledge is not enought and has no limit

Excellent Management team, professional, efficient and hardworking punctual.

totally team spirit and enjoy working with them

when my boss travels

on daily basis the new adventures accomplished.i just love what i do
Pros
reasonable requests for leave timings
Cons
long hours indeed not a constraint
A great company to start
Motivate was the first place to give me an opportunity once I graduated and upon getting my PMP credentials they even allowed me to move to another department so I would have access to utilize my new skillset.
The team of people you work with over there are enthusiastic and fun loving and always ready to put in their best effort.
Pros
great people
Cons
lack of incentive
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motivate Publishing. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4