Millennium Hotels & Resorts

Millennium Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates75 reviews
Started Worked in Dubai from 2007 till 2013 immediately recession started in 2008 but they have supported in that time amd my suoeriors were too very cooperative and supported.

Overall other depts were too fine and team work was there

Salary wise can say it was average
Being part of first team of MHR in MENA region , i am fully satisfied with great Management team from Europe, later continued with local management. I rejoined with group , they welcomed me with higher responsibilities with promotion.
Teamwork was excellent, training and promotions were frequent, management and leadership created had cordial rapport. Salary benefits were motivating.
Pros
Teamwork, growth, management was orderly
Cons
Understaffed
Extremely disappointed with the company. They absolutely do not care about their staff. No training and development opportunities. Lack of structure at all levels. Corporate office incompetent and not supportive
Pros
N/a
Cons
First a Female HR manager that says so? When you try to course through a serious situation. The same person got personally involved with the GM. An FO manager that always try his luck with his staff. Truly a toxic environment. Would never want to work with those people again. While the management from Group level like the Director of HR was very much professional.
its very easy to work at a kitchen especially if you have the equipment you need. you can easily finish your work i learn and enjoy working at this hotel
i have been work months with them . hotel was good
but and the staff was really nice and cooperated with at all times when they had time. accommodation was very good
Cons
i have done some days more than 16hours
Working at millennium hotel has advanced my career through interaction with experts and being part of them in the working hours.Personaly,I have aquired key skills of time, attitude and pace management.
the best customer service industry learn the highest dealing with
customer technical issues/problems solving/ trouble shooting

learned the different languages

working with the international airport enviornement / great enjoyment

later decided to leave for better prospects
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Millennium Hotels & Resorts?
Management is very supportive, They give chance to grow as a person. Dividing the responsibility's to staff. Taking ideas from staff to improve the work place .
Pros
3 Meals free
Cons
12 Hrs work
its been a while since i work with the company so i dont have much to takl about though it was nice experience working at millennium hotel. what i can say is that i learnt alot relating to customer service.
not secure to work for long terms but depend on department and the position. My review is only for the one hotel not entire company. overall hotels are very good fast growing company.
Pros
many hotels are in que to open by 2020
Cons
safe to work
A great company to work for , excellent conditions in the working environment. Flexible with regards to the employees needs. You can definitely gain experience with this company.
Pros
dining room, and parking faclities available
Cons
None to mention
Working in Millennium Airport hotel is very challenging thing because of dealing with around 600 staff it is quit difficult but i really enjoy working and being in under pressure to further improve my skills and develop my knowledge.
Work Environment in Millennium Hotel was excellent. I resigned due to family problem in Pakistan. They are giving Empowerment to staff, Training planned is excellent in Millennium Hotel. Its Growing chain in Gulf. They are giving benefits to staff in kind of upselling.
it was nice time when i was work Millennium Airport Hotel
there treating staff well, i cant forget that time we have spending at millennium airport hotel, i would like to join once again
Busy productive fun workplace based on teamwork, rapport management. challenging to work with different colleagues backgrounds. I enjoyed teamwork.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Busy Schedules
I enjoy working with Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai because the management is approachable, we get a lot of training, the salary is paid on time and the management is motivating us. All in all Millennium Airport hotel is a good place to work.
Pros
Free meals, free laundry, free transportation, free accommodation
Cons
9 working hours everyday, it's very normal to me.
Millennium Airport Hotel is a good four star hotel.There is have nice restaurances and staff are friendly and helpful.All the management are kindly also.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
No, thanks
I don't west time im only working bcoz im already working from abu dhubi offshor all island and all gas plants but i want working only mall your company
Pros
Bark first, luch
Cons
10, 12Hours with overtime
millennium hotel fujairah, i worked as guest relation it was nice , i was happy to work there, but the management was very bad dont care about staff .