Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

Excellent experience work with Gargash Enterprises Mercedes Benz
Gargash Enterprises Mercedes-Benz Dubai is best company for job. I learn there lot of things for my future life. If I get again a chance for work with them. I prefer Gargash Enterprises Mercedes Benz. Management are very friendly and kind all of workers.
productive and fun place to work
best place to work and grow nice team to work great faculties had a great time working in mercedes benz
salary is good overall experience of working is good
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
5 days roaster
Workshop environment was every positive
Gargash enterprises management was very helpful and very positive the people were really helpful and gargash was like learning school me and friends learned a lot from gargash experience.
Pros
Free breakfast lunch was provided by company
Cons
Work hours was very long .
Team work
good team work and good opportunity to work with Mercedes benz (gargash enterprises). Learned lot of new german technology and working style compare to other brands.
Productive and Busy work place
A typical day of my work is over Load and urgent job.
What I learned is manage the load and urgent job.

About the management is good I have the yearly air ticket and medical insurance.

My workplace culture is Busy work shop.

The hardest part of the job trouble shooting and the vehicle need to release at the same time like example to find short circuit of the wiring of the vehicle interior wiring harness.

The most enjoyable part of my job is to manage the work load and hit the work shop target every month.
Pros
Yearly air ticket
Cons
Most of the job is urgent
day start with positive and dynamic
Greeting and meeting Benz customer
Team work with positive enrgy

Excellent support

One teeam

To get customer satisfaction

When customer is Happywith smile face
Pros
While customer is happy
Cons
exceeded customer expectation
Very challenging workplace
Working in Mercedes Benz is very challenging specially in the Middle East.
Every day we deal with 50 or more cars per day.

I learned almosy everything i know in being a service advisor from this company.
Pros
Benfits
excellent
I start Working in Gargash Enterprises LLC (2011). My first day is really challenging for me. Because i need to learn a lots of things that i did learn from my previous company. This Company makes me grow with my career.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mercedes-Benz?
awesome work place
Everyday is a new challenge but its also a learning experience , Converting leads in to sales and giving client peace of mind is a daily thing. I learn to be more patient and understand everyone doesn't think like i do. Management has their ups and downs as any business would but they ever ready to assist in closing a deal. The hardest part of my job is when clients tell me they cannot afford the brand or product as in my industry people wait till the day they can afford it and when they think they can,they actually cant and its heart breaking. The best part of my job is seeing my client smile and the excitement they have on delivery
Pros
im at a premium brand
Cons
not everyone can afford the premium brand
Very supportive department manager
We have a very supportive department manager and a supportive colleagues.. But there is no definite program of management for the better compensation of each employees.

Better company vision for employee will lead to a very more hardworking employee.
Pros
free shuttel service, with health card
Cons
small basic pay, no definite year of salary increment
Good workplace but different cultures.
Good workplace but you know different kinds of culture you will encountered. Every 2 years free airfares and free accomodations with company service vehicle.
Pros
every 2 yrs free airline tickets
Cons
usual 8 hrs
lovely work environment
perfect brand , training's were amazing,
lovely work environment, good communications i am really enjoying work at Al Fahim Group.

a lot of knowledge for product.
Nice working environment and good support and encouragement from management to improve our self. Good work place culture and salary benefits.
Nice Company
My Current Employer is The Best company in manner of job Security. But according to benefit its mangment is fail to look after the productive staff for incriments, and other issues.
Hard working and Neat and clean job
General service . G.r service .Diagnose vehicle .Mechanical work and other programming vehicle knowledge power train .chassis can.body can
Engaging
The company itself is supportive on it's staff. Each branches has it's set of superiors who run it inbehalf of the company. My branch is fast progressing amongst the branches in Dubai because of its location and accessibility. The clients that are coming in comparing to previous years had doubled but the number of staffs still the same putting all pressures of receiving and accommodating to them. We had requested for sometime now for additional staffs but still action is real slow. Because of this I have decided to go back to office admin job.
Management is leading employee toward the target without order it, give everybody the chance to be creative and judge by the end and learn from everybody at least small thing.
I love cars so it was one of the best places to learn and work at the same time.
Every minute that i spent at Gargash i learnt something, the most important thing was the handling and keeping the current customers and creating more customers.

The management was excellent very professional and my co workers were very motivating and alway willing to help me learn at all times.

There was no Hard part in my job maybe because i loved every minute spent working there.

The most enjoyable part i think was in the sales department when i was near the cars and learning how to sell the cars.
Productive and fun workplace
* as sales administrator it is very import to reach office on time to generate daily sales, enquiries and calls reports in addition daily administration tasks.
* I have learned to be a responsible person

* the relationship with staff, manager and co-workers is built on respective, support and cooperate

* the hardest part was end of the month to hit the monthly target

* I enjoyed working in Mercedes Benz
Pros
staff discount
Productive & fun working place
Over all experience is very good while working with gargash enterprises llc.

Hard working co workers with totally professional atmoshpher.

Learn alot about the work with deep knowledge.
Frindly enviroment good team work
As a head Mercedes technician I have worked my best in all
areas such as engine and trans o/h all kind of diagnostic jobs

and running repairs

I had a good friendly management team

Hard part of job is cold weather condition.