Meraas Holding

+ Best Work Culture

+ Work on Toes

+ Enjoyable while working

+ Co-operative colleagues
Pros
Free coffee, Tea
Cons
Great place to work and be very productive. I learned a lot from the way things are managed in Meraas as it was highly professional and the environment encouraged us to learn something new everyday.
Great company to learn, work and grow. A friendly and family culture with lots of space for self development. Overall a memorable experience and a feather in a cap.
Poor managent and poor planning, Monopoly and unqualified managent, no proper background checking, most of employees are not academic qualified. ...........
Greet residents when they arrive. Assisting them by day to day request like transportation,laundry, cleaning service and maintenance. What I've learned is how to do the personalize service.
Fun and lively place to work. especially at city walk location with people of diverse nationality and religion and different language and culture, with good team work.
I would love to work and show my strength and hard-work and loyal to my company.can join immediately on visit visa till 28 the February. I can work under pressure and work as a team and partner with my co workers.
Very professional management, pressure depends on your performance. A well established company to work for. Positive work environment with minimum work pressure.
Working in Meraas helped me develop amazing communication skills and exposed me to new and leading retail concepts in the market. It was very demanding, however, very interesting and exciting.
I cannot say thank you enough for meraas, I learned a lot from them. We've been through a lot but we are still fighting. Meraas offered you a lot trainings and activities. We were treated as one. they are paying on time.
Pros
Free Trainings
Cons
Long hours in weekend
The people making Meraas are really quite lovely and very supportive. However, the overall culture does not support high performance. Obtaining forward strategic decisions can be difficult given the diversity of the company's many moving parts which slows it down. However, it embodies enviable creativity and has a strong mission statement.
I left Montenegro when I was 19 y/o. My job in Dubai was my first work experience abroad and it was very beneficial for me. I learnt how to work in team, how to live on my own, how to compromise and find balance when needed.

My manager was Italian, with quite high standards and expectations and very good at passing his experience to us. So it was very easy for me to learn and catch up with other guys on team, and I was the only one with no previous experience in F&B.

My day used to start with a short briefing about the specials of the day, what is for upselling and similar. After that we would check the cutlery and condiment station, to refill what's missing. And the day can start. We strove to provide the best service, with full knowledge of the menu and also about the restaurant, its background and places of interest that you can find around.

My team was quite diverse, we were people from around the world - Europe, Asia, Africa.. And it was really refreshing, meeting new people getting to know them and their customs, culture..

I am thinking and to be honest I can't remember the hardest part of this job, it was not hard at all, but it wasn't something I wanted to do in my life, so I quit.
 Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
 Opens customer accounts by recording account information.

 Maintains customer records by updating account information.

 Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.

 Support marketing, tenant relation and maintenance team for maintaining the mall standards.
Employees get to visit tourist attraction sites. Alot of internal training which really aids in expanding your knowledge. Bonuses at end of yearly quarter. Overall it is a really good place to work at.
Pros
No overtime, pay is on time, respect among employees. Team work is great
Cons
Management on the ground are biased they have favorites.
fabulous management and a learning program with certification to advance performance. good teamwork empowerment and staff support. outdoor experience especially the hot beach summer heat and standing for long hours
Pros
nice yearly bonus
Cons
standing for long hours in the sun
Place where only management has benefits,and staff is there to follow a lot of stupid desicion they make,but it will go on staff back. No respect ( if you are manager you are not a God) . The lady HR OOOO MY GOD!!! HOW DID YOU GET THERE? Most of them need real and proper education.
ETHICS,ETHICS,ETHICS
A great company to work with, Great management. One of the largest companies to work for in Dubai. Growing day after another. although its hard to grow with in the company
During my tenure in the company, the senior management was not approachable, came across inexperienced to mentor or lead a team positively. the working environment was unhealthy.
This was a fantastic opportunity as Meraas was just starting up - in 2 years the company went from 6 restaurants to 26 and so marketing and PR management for the brands were crucial. With extensive copywriting, social media and PR skills needed this role was key in cementing my position in the marketing world.
Pros
Huge growth and opportunity
Cons
New company and corporate limits at times
working with Meraas gave me a huge experience which helped me to grow.
i learned how to be responsible. how to do shipment by myself. to be in charge of the store when the manager is not available.
Pros
events
Cons
helthcare
Working for a company like Meraas for 3 years, I learned a lot and gained a lot of experience.
I had the opportunity to work in Outlets like Poco Loco, Big Chefs, Pots Pans & Boards,Butcha, Homestead restaurant & bakery

I worked with people of all nationalities who comes from different culture and various work ethics.

A normal day at work will start by attending the briefings in which we discuss the sales and comments about the previous days business and making a plan of action for the following day. then each the team members are given responsibilities and allotted sections which they will handle.

The most enjoyable part of the job is to motivate and train people to follow the standards to achieve the set goals