Mediclinic Middle East

Mediclinic Middle East Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates30 reviews
I enjoyed this extremely diverse management role, having to manage daily operations, financial targets, employees - HR, facility management and patients.
The responsibility and day to day running was solely mine with support when and if required from a cluster head.

It also awarded me an opportunity to improve all all aspects where needed.
Feeling safe even in hard times like covid 19 pandemic. Good management and common vision. Their financial accuracy make this place safe to all employees
Pros
Safe working place
Cons
Salary not alligned. However their financial strategy make this place very safe
Large Company and professional medical staff. I am proud that I had worked there.
I have learned a lot and continue visiting the same facility as a customer because I trust.
I am very happy
Encouraging management

Good training providing

It's a very good company, well organized and they take care of the staff. Handling patients complaints is the most difficult task you should solve their problem but not only you should keep the relationships and satisfy them.
Okay place to work in, you’ll always find someone to help you
But if they want you to go they’ll find a way to let go of you. But otherwise it’s okay
Excellent employer showing plenty of respect in all aspects of working life. People orientated working environment keeps your days interesting. Plenty of opportunity for growth.
I had bad experience with Mediclinic staff were not cooperative ,weak management and not supportive , no proper faculty for staff and safety standards were low
very good place to work nice and friendly team,
fare company

JCI accredited

 Ensuring that strict confidentiality related to medical records and other data is maintained.

 Participates in Quality Improvement projects.
There was very little work life balance to be had. Very high turnover of staff especially pharmacists and nurses. The managers are very vague in what they want the employees to accomplish in the short and medium term.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mediclinic Middle East?
I worked at GESC gasteroenterology surgical center
I was nursing supervisor in blood bank

I guided staff and make aroster

I was amember at quality and infection control team
Pros
Lunch, residence subestitution
Cons
For 8 hr
you will not get tired of work load, the stress depends on your superior. theres a lot of pros if you are planning to work with mediclinic. but if they want to kick u out. they will.
I worked in corporate communications/marketing handling all of the social media at Mediclinic Middle East for 2+ years and it was a great experience in a collaborative environment.
Very supportive with their people in all aspects of your career. He only thing is that they prefer you to work than to spend time with your family. Diverse work mates yet working harmoniously
Its very awesome to work with senior team members who always willing to guide us in terms of technical and personal things.

Very joyful at work location
Puts a lot of work load to staff
Pressures staff to perform beyond the job description

Only higher management benefits from the merging but the lower class suffers.

Do not consider staff and lean more over doctors or management than working staff.

More of a business than healthcare
MCME is one of the leading private healthcare in UAE, with head quaters in South Africa and has operation in Switzerland, Namibia and South AfricA. Good Working Environment, Good platform to learn and apply the policies which you learned. Platform to share your opinions
Temporary clinical manager has little to no knowledge of operations. Yells at employees and curses a lot. Non-professional, arrogant, doesn't know how to emphatize.
Very bad Hr management. Terminating employees without analysing employees performance. Think twice and enquire before joining with this bad group. This is for your career safety.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
working with mediclinic was my dream before I joined her,They module me as a registered nurse, It was my pleasure to work for them. Working hours was very comfortable for myself and family.
very bad management for operation room no respect for any staff people .not allowed to any stuff to give his opinion

working more than 12 hours no overtime payment

you must to take time back by force ,

if you have any problem nobody can hear you

personal relationship between heads of department killing the people