Mashreq Employee Reviews

Hr
Manager (Former Employee) –  dubaiMay 14, 2018
the bank is great place to learn and gain knowledge.

the management vision is only to reduce the coast which is leading to terminating the employee , the worst thing that they dont even notify the employee so they can find other job

it is almost impossible to satisfy the management and HR
no matter what you achieve or you do it will not be appreciated

this is form my observation and my experience in the bank
it might not be the case for other meployee
Cons
long hours- no appreciation, lack of motivation
Productive and Innovative Place to Work
RBG AML Analyst (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 23, 2018
One of the best place to work in current market where one may get detail training and knowledge of current banking practices in UAE. Management is very supportive in all aspects. The hardest part of the job is you have to achieve your targets and enjoyable part is you will achieve whatever u perform.
Pros
Rewards, Promotions
regimented
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 16, 2017
It started with a morning hurdle where motivation is in place, taking commitment and plan for the week and month in terms of volume. I learned how to take appointment from outside. I learn also how to fight and make the case won by providing substantial documents. Workplace is regimented where shouting and cursing is everywhere. There is no life at all unless you know very well how to create a niche by yourself. Management gives a treat to deserving team which we normally get from desert safari, to movies, to aqua venture to cruise dinner buffet.
Pros
movie ticket
Cons
healthcare
a leading bank in the UAE that can be performing way better
Regional Advertising & Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 27, 2017
Knowing that Mashreq Bank is a leading bank in the UAE, the management could do a lot better to take the bank to higher level.
As a work place, its a little bit tough because of the chaos created in the bank.
Hard working and good communication Skills
Relationship Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 7, 2017
I was a Relationship Executive at Mashreq Bank. I was very good in managing customers profile and dealing to their queries. I was very good at managing the team.
Productive and fun work plce
Senior Counter Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  SharjahFebruary 13, 2017
Good experience, good workplace and enjoyable job I had with them. I learned customer service working dealing with cash transaction.
Productive workplace with lots of learning oppurtunities
Investment Specialist - Bancassurance (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 10, 2016
Mashreq is a great workplace which provides new learning opportunities regularly. The sense of hierarchy is absent and this bridges the seniors and juniors very closely. The work culture is professional and yet we celebrate every success through team gatherings and recognition. Lot of focus is provided on training programs to educate and enlighten employees and improve the performance to the maximum. Motivation is provided at each and every level through Internal contests and foreign trips.
Pros
Celebrations, Recognition
Cons
Salary hikes
Yes it is a productive work atmosphere and the job culture is very friendly and a good work ambience could be felt.
Administration Officer (Compliance Division) (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 6, 2016
As mentioned earlier , job culture is comparatively very good and homely ambiance could be felt while working there. Yes it is productive as well but management wise they could relatively improve a bit more. Overall I enjoyed my work experience at Mashreq.
workplace
Senior RO (Current Employee) –  DeiraMarch 2, 2016
good work environment, got good knowledge of UAE Market, specially in sales, I learned to work under pressure and achieve the target, and the most enjoyable part of the work is selling credit card.
professional & well organised place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dubai Silicon OasisFebruary 17, 2016
I completely enjoyed my employment with Mashreq, Every day brought me a lot of learning and new experiences. It was a wonderful journey
Exciting
Relationship Officer (Current Employee) –  SharjahSeptember 19, 2015
Quite good experience, dealing with clients, closing deals, always a learning curved for an individual. In this institution I have learned a lot of things that makes me a better person.
Job
Sales and Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZApril 21, 2015
It's hard working as sales rep out in the field specially with the climate and considering if your new in UAE and you don't know much about the market yet.
Pathetic,But an amazing learning phase
Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 6, 2014
I would say, The company is amazing, Its values & missions are sumtin that makes it worth working for, However its the people working there that's give it a bad name.

There is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow when you work here,Promotions are frequent here.,if you manage to keep ur self positive despite all the negativity & politics and you can strike gold here.

However extremely long working hours,unrealistic expectation without any plan,some targets even da leaders don't have a clue on how to achieve them,but would yet want you to get them done.Lie and deception is approved on all level.level. Miselling is a white collar attitude that leads you to success. Your personal and social life would hit rock bottoms. Growing white hairs and health issue is pretty common here.

Eithers ways, If you want to be an superstar in life, Join this company to learn out of it, If you survive,,,,you will be leagues ahead of others
Pros
Money, Exposure, Growth Opportunity
Cons
Super Long Hours, Office politics, Unrealistic Targets, Constant threats to be fired.
Na
SENIOR ECHANNELS OFFICER (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 25, 2014
I Have nothing to describe, a typical day at work, interesting job and nice career path but unfair decision by management
fun workplace
salesperson (Former Employee) –  Ajman, AJJune 5, 2014
for me worked in Mashreq as a salesperson was a huge challenge, because I had a work and my college. moreover, it helped me to learn more skills such as organize my time, accept many challenges and go through them
Non Productive Work With Long Shift Hours.
Personal Banking Advisor (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUJanuary 29, 2013
Typical Day : My day start @ 8:30 am and it ends @7:30 pm which i really don't like. since we're in sales we have to deal with long shift hours.

Co Worker : I've got some of the best co worker you can ever ask for.
Cons
long working hour