Mashreq Bank Employee Reviews

Good exposure
Designation Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  SharjahDecember 28, 2019
I worked in atmosphere and surroundings that exists Skillful employees, with pressure absorbing qualities makes the working environment even more interesting and unique .
One of the best bank to work in UAE under the supervision of experienced managers.
Business Banking Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 22, 2019
Great work place for all, very professional, organized and systematic management and policies. Always open further avenues for employees and the best part is employee equality is there.
Excellent benefits
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 15, 2019
Excellent benefits. There is teamwork but you will also learn how to be proactive. There are employees training to make sure that we are up to date..
Pros
Excellent benefits, work life balance
Cons
stressful at times
they take care of locals not expats
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 6, 2019
they take care of locals not expats . job was really stressful and target was incredible . no compensation for extra overtime . life was mensurable as for lady
One of the best Institute in UAE to work with.
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 28, 2019
Enjoyed working in Mashreq. An institute which is always thriving to improve the customer services level, believes in technology and business continuity.
Fast, challenging, dynamic
Director (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 22, 2019
Every day is busy day, calling new clients, serving the existing ones, promoting for new offerings, reviewing clients portfolio and fixing new meetings.
Bank
sales coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dubai Out source zone Dubai Unite Arab EmiratesNovember 20, 2019
This is very big Bank and 50,000 employs working in Bank al Masreq i workes in bank al mashreq as sales coordinator this was very good bank and top bank of the united arab emirates
I am working as an office assistant at mashreq
Office assistant (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 18, 2019
I feel okay to work at my present company but I want to increase my talent and experience . The main reason is salary is less for me and may family needs
best in terms of learning and growth and explored new ways to work
Relationship Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 13, 2019
I was quite confuse about the work environment in mashreq bank head office, on the very first day when i joined in my team i found my old company team leader and i was very much surprise and relaxed and he explained me how good this bank is and the best part was good income and easy target, i achieved almost every month target which was best part. this is the bank where we can earn very good money, i had to leave because my contract was ended with them.
CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT INTERN AND KYC ANALYST (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 13, 2019
Had a great team! I was an intern so I constantly guided by a the managers. Great place to learn and achieve many things. Great 5 months with them. So many activities
good place to work
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 10, 2019
 Working as a Personal Banker – Multi products handling the responsibilities covering personal loans, Credit cards, current / saving account, insurance for portfolio customers this primarily includes :
 Acquire HNI new customer for the bank through sourcing personal loans credit cards, cross selling the all banking products Like Current/Saving account & Insurance and Mortgages,
 Promoting and Sourcing client for Salary Transfer loans, & associated products.
 Visiting to the companies and meeting HR managers/Finance manager for the company listing.
 Have built a strong database of prospective customers through references, which helps in meeting the targets and building up a goodwill with the customers.
 Proactively source, acquire and expand customer relationship by maximizing sales opportunities.
 Manage customer account activity to create effective customer retention strategies and “win back “strategies when necessary through coordinating new issues and complaint resolution etc.
 Develop and sustain an in depth knowledge of bank products and service
 Probe within customer base for needs and opportunities to cross sell other products and services
 Counseling customer on banking products like Life insurance and investments to drive ancillary revenues.
productive and competitive
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 5, 2019
At mashreq, the work is usually very stressful. I have learned a lot about banking and my communication has been improved.
management is not that interactive with staff however they do try to bring changes.
workplace culture is professional.
Good for learning and skill development
Assistant Accountant (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 30, 2019
No appreciation, no motivation, no promotions, however you can only learn skill development and gain experience working under pressure, knowledge is vast.
Productive and place to learn lots of things
Senior Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 27, 2019
it was a great place to work for people who wants to earn more than their salary , though was a little comparative as per the market but with training management help data provided we used to achieve the goals asked to achieved
Pros
incentavies and GYM
Cons
always
Too Many Politics being played by Co-Workers &Manager
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 27, 2019
There are no rules and ethics followed over here and all the work is loaded on one person. No proper supervision and work is always pending. Being harrased by coworkers whose relatives are woring in the bank and no work ethics.
Pros
Cons
Better to wok in other bank.
Portfolio Management (Corporate Banking)
Client Relationship Manager, AVP - Large Coporates (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 10, 2019
- A typical day at work would include credit underwriting, financial analysis, building financial models, industry assessment, financial projections, etc.
- The most hardest part of the job would be to handle daily transactions of my clients and taking out time to underwrite annual/ new credits.
- The most enjoyable part would be that I get to learn a lot from new lending cases involving deal structuring and ultimately winning competitive deals in the market.
I think company is good . And i think it made me explore my skill and availability. It was pleasure if inworking to this company..and also knowing ma
Personal Banker (sales & service) (Former Employee) –  SharjahOctober 5, 2019
I want to enhance my skills and caliber in an organization and environment. Where I can achieve career growth through continuous learning process. To prove the capabilities in the challenging work atmosphere.
very creative and productive environment
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  corporate bankingSeptember 25, 2019
At large corporate I worked in a team of 5 people, I have learned a lot during my time with them, they have invested in me by sending me to several courses in house training and outside. The way of learning things at large corporate was challenging and rewarding.
Time efficient and fun at work.
Bank Officer (Current Employee) –  UAESeptember 25, 2019
Helps to develop great time management skills. Management is very supportive and helps to enroll in different activities and assist and resolving day to day challenges.
good place to work
Operations officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 17, 2019
good place to work but less opportunity to grow. good benefits of family insurance and ticket allowance also transportation to work provided.worked for 4 years but there was no growth and salary increment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mashreq Bank. Our community is ready to answer.