Marriott International, Inc. Management reviews

great place to work
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 5, 2018
Jw Marriott Marquis is a great place to work. Company takes very good care of line staff and top management.
It was and pleasure to work with marriott
Pros
all inclusive
Cons
according to requirments
Best to place to work with.
Trainee as bartender at champions bar (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 10, 2018
I am happy that I got golden opportunity and right plateform to start my career. I leant a lot and I am taking a lot of leanings and experience from here . I am having my best memories.
Pros
Free lunch and snacks
Cons
Time management is great
Poor management
Receptionist at Marriott Marquis (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 6, 2018
For the whole time i was working there ( almost a year ) i haven't received any training, except my 3 first working days. Management treat the staff very badly and they have very poor management skills. There is no empathy, support or motivation.
good reference to work in a Marriott Company
Restaurant Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  LobbyAugust 4, 2018
it is not about the name of the company. it depends on the management, or the leader you are reporting with. it is not about what you do, it is who you work with.
Working as a Hostess Receptionist cashiering and admin task
Restaurant reservation (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 28, 2018
I am very proud of where i am now especially working in Marriott company. But we all know that we need more additional knowledge and new environment to be able to pursue our career level. We all need some changes to find our self more responsible in doing new things and grow more. I am currently working in Marriott company where i have started in here since 2006. WE have good management where they've been very helpful in all staff and most off all they are there to help you what matters most. The most enjoyable i had in here is working with passion and my manager is always there to help us and treat us fair in many ways.
active
Tailor (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 26, 2018
Busy of my work/job.
Can adjust/communicate to other staff/co-workers cause most or majority knows to speak english even different nationalities.
Management there's a time they giving party days to staff.
Amazing place
Front Office Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 25, 2018
One of the best place to work learn a lot from the ptofessional management good trainings and absolutely good quality of life.. to learn and grow its the best hotel
Pros
Best
Good
Training Coordinator / Brand Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 24, 2018
A productive and rewarding place to work. lots a chances to learn and progress into different areas of the business. Management are encouraging to members of staff.
Company oriented management
Employee (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 30, 2018
The management in this company values the company far more than the well-being of its employees. Overtime is not paid. Career change is encouraged here but very less of career growth is available.
Pros
Package includes accommodation and free food.
Cons
no overtime pay and no live-out allowance given.
there is a gift for every month for best worker.
Technician (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 23, 2018
yes. we are working as a A/C Technician as a Sift duty Technician and some time Room Technician. I learned team worked how to handling the pressure. Because my team and my MANAGEMENT help me lot. its very good place work and learn. wen we did some major work what there providing. we got relay appreciated from all managements from the hotel.
Pros
free 3 time food. free wifi in cafeteria for brace time.
Cons
Daly
simply awwesome
Senior Chef de Partie (Former Employee) –  Dubai International Financial CenterJune 10, 2018
BEST COMPANY TO WORK. a place where staff is really respcted and taken care of. its a pleasure working with such a company. managements listens to you cares for you.
friendly atmosphare
Chief Engineer - St. Regis (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 4, 2018
Good team management with lots strength..,
few challenges in property.
friendly atmosphere.
positive reviews.
wonderful property
occupancy is challenging
daily operation
Guest Relation Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 8, 2018
there were good days and difficult days however I was strong enough to meet any hard days and i have learned a lot , management always there for us, i was so happy there work with my team
Great Industry!
Front Office Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 30, 2018
I worked with the company for three years and the work environment was superb. Although, the company needs to be a lot better with management and handling of the employees. Other than that, It has been a great place to work to.
productive place to work at
Executive Lounge attendant (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 9, 2018
it was avery diverse place very supportive management great team players,
motivation from the management
cultural representation
proper working hours
sense of belonging
helps the community
rich heritage of impeccable personal service and superb hospitality is complemented by the exclusivity and individuality of its properties.
embracing the cultural traditions of its location
Pros
freedom of speech
Cons
one day off
productive and fun
Restaurant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dubai MarinaMarch 25, 2018
A nice place to work. Great team and Management. You will always see smile on the face of each and every staff.
management takes great care of staffs.
Guest service is excellent.
Productive and very nice place
Reservation agent (Current Employee) –  FujairaMarch 22, 2018
I learned from this place the meaning of working pressure and gained experience in dealing with people more
The management is characterized by professionalism and attention to the requirements of the work team and the work of the activities of the parties and events throughout the year
Pros
reservation agent
Cons
9 Hours
Pre-opening Team Member
Commis Chef II (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiMarch 19, 2018
it is the best experience to be a pre-opening team member. Every day is a new day and a new beginning. Learned about the Marriott Rewards. Management takes care of each and every associates. Each and every new technique that is used in a daily routine to complete a task is the most enjoyable.
Night Manager
Shift leader (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMarch 14, 2018
As Night Manager my duty and responsible for all hotel operations during overnight shift hours, focusing on Front Office operations, night audit and hotel safety/security. I learn to be more responsible and acting wisely during the most difficult situations at night. During my journey where work right now I had the opportunity to work with different management with a different way of thinking that had a strong impact to change n my way of thinking and adjust some defaults in my character.The hardest part of Night Manage you need to work during the day and night, but the most enjoyable part while you find the efficient work of the night reflect the other shifts and made service which was given to the guest much better.
Productive and competitive
Assistant Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 26, 2018
The workplace culture was what I loved the most. The management provided apt training whenever needed. It is a very competitive group with very dynamic professionals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

58.1K