Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 558 reviews matching the search See all 19,197 reviews
Interactive workplace
Hotel Receptionist (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 12, 2019
Lots of interactive work and good for a learning experience. Very good customer services and working for a big company is a good experience for working with new people and meeting new people
Innovation in the 21st century..
Director - Global Sales (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 7, 2019
A great company that provides its employees an environment of peace and harmony to work in. With great possibilities and potential for growth within career globally.
Pros
Opportunities globally.
Cons
Growing fast.
Good
RESTAURANT RESERVATION OFFICER (Former Employee) –  LE MERIDIEN DUBAI HOTEL AND CONFERENCE CENTREOctober 2, 2019
Work place culture, we learned a lot in this company, most enjoyable and all staff is good. Good luck for all the staff and we are so proud for what i learned in this hotel
Very professional
Kitchen Steward (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 17, 2019
While I am working for this company i get to know some of the other nationality their culture. I became friends to learn their languages. and also get to know the other department in the hotel. joined extra activities like in sports.
Pros
free accommodation food and travel
Cons
more over time as the hotel is busy
Stable
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 14, 2019
Stable company for work but would be nice to have more benefits and regular work hours. Management is weak. Hospitality level is ok. Salary is not competitive.
Team working
Cross training as a Front Officer Driver (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 28, 2019
I am a good Lerner also how to achieve oru target know well always smile with people my guest is our family because one's they come to us our family will happy because that is our happy
Strong in brand standards and international culture
Assistant Executive Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 21, 2019
Strong brand standards and purchasing guidelines,easy to follow SOP ,strong learning and development department lot to learn and explore from Marriott.
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 23, 2019
Great place to work good team and nice environment growing level is high according to the learning point of view very good property professional staff
a good place to work
Executive Sous Chef (Departement Head) (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 18, 2019
The work environment was excellent. There was a lot of job enrichment and opportunities for growth. My time at Marriott was valuable, it helped me to learn a lot.
a rich and wonderful experience
Administrative Assistant C.I.D (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 9, 2019
Personaly I really did enjoy my work period with the company, i think if I did continue with the company i would have learn so many things and build even strong career last but not least if i would choose a company to continue work for it would be Marriott.
Work atmosphere is good
Housekeeping Coordinator (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 28, 2019
It is a very renowned company no doubt. We can balance your life, they are providing food, accomodation , pick up and drop, accomodation is also very standard.
Pros
Pick up drop, lodgings
Cons
Long hoursno
Safe environment to work for
Customer Care Supervisor (Current Employee) –  dubaiJune 22, 2019
I love what i do and of course being in charge of customer service department patience and genuine care should be a strong hold.Best management rest assured of job security .Most enjoyable part is working as a team and meeting the goals .
Banquets is a place where it is filled with different events and meet amazing people.
Banquet admin (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 18, 2019
Le Méridien Dubai Hotel and Conference Centre provides a serene and luxurious counterpoint to the city's cosmopolitan flair. This Dubai airport hotel offers an exceptional 5-star hotel accommodation option providing the ultimate in contemporary comfort.
Pros
Event Participation
Marriott Company
Guest Relations Agent/Front Desk Agemt (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 12, 2019
Working at Marriott is the best experience I had in my whole career. They are providing the right trainings for we to grow and to learn new things. Best hotel company in the world
Pros
Free accommodation, transportation, free meals at the hotel cafeteria, free health insurance
Productive and Associate centered company
I.T. Coordinator (Supervisory level) (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiMay 19, 2019
Marriott International is a good company for all walks of life a cultural free environment with a good standard in terms of respecting different nationality, religion and culture.
World best & largest travel company with Best employee
Stewarding supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 14, 2019
It's biggest platform for those who newly join in the hospitality industry with Marriott. It's place where u can join as a employee & you can reach to director level also if you deserve it
Good place for a start with huge field of connections.
BARTENDER COUTURE LOUNGE (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 27, 2019
Marriott International company really strong company in hotel sphere. Biggest concern with famous brands. A lot of job places in each department. Unfortunately this company provide slow development and low payment for hospitality staff.
Pros
Accommodation, meal, visa, insurance, transportation, fly ticket.
Cons
No balance between work and life.
Company which you motivation
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 23, 2019
This company gave me exposure to different people and excepting challenges like handling difficult situation, time management, building the team and encouraging them .
Good staff to work with
Banquet Chef/Restaurants Chef (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 9, 2019
A varied hotel for guest usage.

multiple restaurant outlets, German, Asian and an all day dining buffet restaurant.

Large banqueting operation, large wedding volume at high standards.
Pros
Good Staff appreciation
good
Assistant Outlet Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 8, 2019
Marriott are the lrgest leading international hotel brand where they has more then 32 brands hotel in all over the world. good brands and in every hotel they have the different characters.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

58.9K