Marriott International, Inc.
Coronavirus update
Information from Marriott International, Inc.:

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates605 reviews
Excellent support for staff.
Manager Always helps in new projects and give opportunities to learn and grow.

Available all required tools for maintenance of job.
Best company i ever work, very flexible to work, a lot of training skills and knowledge, very welcome, they take care staff very well like they take care costumer and their self
Cons
Never had
It is a very good place to work in order to learn about the value of hard work, in the sense that it is required to work extremely long hours under very hard conditions.
I enjoyed alot there because i learnt so much and specially we have daily briefing over there and wit meeting new guests i got lot of experience and we have also interation with government agencies also.
Pros
Learing enviornment
Cons
Salary is less
Working in Marriott was awesome, I learnt a lot from Marriott we work uniformly friendly and teamwork conquer it all, the hardest part was when we are busy but with with on mind and teamwork we find it so easy to do all task.
Good place to work highly recommended , to grow up and build your career . Many nationalities and many skills to learn .

Good luck to everyone who is trying to get job .
Largest, grandest and full of expectation. However, when the ship spots the iceberg, it's too big to turn and then the management ends up rowing away in the first lifeboat whilst the real hard workers are left clinging onto the railings at the back.
Pros
Nice office.
Cons
No direction, no senior leadership, communication is shocking.
Great experience working at Marriott Intl.
The company is global and it is a great opportunity to work with different nationalities and cultures and also the industry experts.
working Environment was Perfect
Management was caring

Management gave good and up to date training

I had all the needed information and equipment to do my job

Will wish to work with Marriots again
Marriott Hotels have practiced a very good company culture specially the managed hotels. They know how to look after to their employees , I like that their number one priority is their staff.
I worked as a front desk receptionist in Le Meridien Abu Dhabi affiliated to the Marriott group and it was a great opportunity I obtained during my career. I did not want to leave work there after the marriage I had to move to Scotland with my husband. If I got another chance I would recommend Marriott is a great place to work.
Working on this property i ve learned a lot in terms of my technical skills not only that especially in dealing with the guest and to be in a professional way.
When i start carrier day by day learning very important we need understand concepts the work enjoy and like our work and responsibilities timing hardworking improvement
Since I have joined Marriott I've learnt so much things and became a better customer service representative as it was my first step into international brand.
It was a great company with great working environment and an amazing team. I have learned and got rapid growth with in the company. It provides you to explore event out of your own department by providing cross training option which was the best part.
Very friendly work place. job security and very nice location to work.very helpful management. a very good learning place where you can learn how much you can.
During the integration of the merger and acquisition of a new company, the management should properly handle to avoid the resistance of the employee and maintain the Vision and Mission to sick people first to take care of our employees to produce expert and employment sustainability.
Learned different skills and challenge to manage own multiple task even if working with the other engineering staff, share and take trainings, can learn to prepare or schedule own task daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and semiannual. Can create or fabricate additional equipment and tools while performing mechanical, electrical or plumbing works.
So far so good it was. Very nice and feeling proud to work with such world leading chain property. Bags of learning process in every day to day. overall lots of enjoyment throughout the year of work.
This is my first opportunity with the Marriott autograph collection Dubai. I would like to work as long as possible. Marriott have a good career growth for the employee. Marriott have different culture to maintain the luxury as always.
They take care of their staff and give chance to grow. I started as a housekeeping attendant and climb up to Guest service position. Management support growth.