Manazel Real Estate

Manazel Real Estate Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates7 reviews
I am happy on what has been achieved in the field of real estate sales, which made me earn experience the art of dealing with customers and the deal to the fullest. I am also eager to experience something new and surrendered to the challenges.
This was one of the first Companies to be involved in the development, and sales, of freehold properties in the UAE. The cart was put before the horse and almost everything was done as an afterthought, or as a reaction, to sales. Ideas were marketed and sold without any actual plan. Sales were chaotically done at industry events that resulted in frenzied customers with no clear understanding of what they were buying - and worse yet, no after sales support or meaning communication.
The days vary according to the tasks but in my view the work is enjoyable with the challenges that I have encountered What I learned is to achieve a goal that I felt would not be achieved The hardest part is planning and then devising what you plan The most fun part is that I've achieved what I'm munching in record time in addition to other tasks
Pros
Cons
It depends on your daily achievements
This was the first break through in the field of marketing i wished to work at. It was a great start and provided me a great amount of knowledge of the market and how work is to be done
Pros
Luxurious office
Cons
Great in terms of everything from salary to work life balance, to learning opportunities, to friendly management, and flexibility in giving suggestions.....
Life balance work ,good salary and benefits,each approach higher managment, understanding level job culture
Pros
good salary
Cons
Routine jobs
Holding experience in: HR Budgeting, Setting Manpower Plan, Recruitment & Selection, Employee relations, Organizational Development, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Policies & Procedures, Setting HR Objectives, Setting HR Risk Management and Government relations in addition to TNA(Training needs Analysis).
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Real Estate status