Majid Al Futtaim

Majid Al Futtaim Employee Reviews

Protective,Confidence
It was good overall with good daily protective and with target achievable
Majid al futtaim is the of the leading companies in U.A.E so i was happy with working here.
An interesting workplace
The structure to the company was very good and the security was brilliant whilst working there, a lot of really amazing training and talented people working there, but varies a lot in what department you work in when we moved division it felt like a completely different company which was very frustrating
Pros
all benefits are very good, seminars are brilliant and the training is excellent
Cons
team integration was not great and very clicky.
Work
It was good as well as the staff are friendly and enjoyable no stress and no payment issue but applies online is a problem that is it select less communication
Great pla
Develop social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
 Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.

 Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).

 Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.

 Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions
It was nice experience

Safe job

Good Team working

Great management
Fun to work.
It was a fun environment to work in. The staff was very friendly. During the holidays the workload increased but the staff made sure to help out. It was a good working experience.
There is no over view on financial report, poor HR team, if you not english or french speaker you never grow, they make the department and next day same department will be cancel, without they think what gone happens to the colleagues.
Fun and Friendly environment
Each Department has its own personality. Depending on the department, the work culture could be laid back and fun or strict corporate. However, all departments have strong leaders who are friendly and stick to the values of the company. It may be hard to progress in your role and often times you may get additional responsibility without the necessary compensation.
Good
Am completely not happy with the company,because of low salary and poor management less staff compared to the work load and working with unprofessional staff
productive and a friendly workplace to have.
A very busy early morning duty, that needs a lot of energy to manage your display before opening of the store. You learned how to communicate with a lot of different customer with different nationalities. How to deal and solved issues according to company rules. Its a hard work but you will learned a lot things and have a lot of benefits. And lastly you meet a lot of friendly colleagues that will serve as your family while your here in abroad.
Selling credit cards was a good experience for me
Working on the banking field is good, i was able to meet different kinds of people/ nationalities which was a good experience in sales field which gives me ample experience in dealing with the customers.
Front liner (cashier), majid al futtaim (carrefour hypermarket dubai branch)
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
• Attend to almost 200 customers a day and more if peak season or Holidays.
Pros
With Accommodation and Transportation
Cons
Break Shift
good
I enjoy the awareness campaigns for the malls and driving a good reputation about it, their is no work routine. you get a chance to work with professional people and especially the sustainability part of it
Credit Cards and Personal Loans Sales
It's good time to work with this company .I improved my communication skills.Good environment to work with this company and it's pleasure to work there.
Non stop learning and make you a better person
I learned a lot of thing when I start working in Majid Al Futtaim.
I become a better person and mature. A lot of improvement happened for the preparation of future career.
working in majid alfuttaim is a good experience specially when you are newly joiner I've learned a lot speacially on how to communicate with my c workers .
Good experience with MAF
I learn All about customer service,
The management of MAF is very good

All manager and Supervisors are friendly behavior.

We enjoy all the celebrations with managers.
Pros
providing good accomadation
Cons
poor salary
sales
its good to work with majid al futtaim.i had a good experience of handling the good customer and bad customer both.

i had learned how to work with difficult situation and how to handle the well different person from different company(merchandiser).
Good
My work is good but I want to change career to progress to the next level in order to experience new environment and new and better income, also to have more exposure to new experience.
Pros
Two days off plus incentives
Good Employment Background
Majid Al Futtaim Group is a well-known company that promotes each and every employee a good environment for growth and development of careers through trainings and seminars.

My typical day at work is quite tiring but fun. Tiring because I'm handling cash counter and at the same time I need to do paper works and emails. It's fun because I feel productive in this field. It's not easy to deal with the customers especially if it's aggressive customer but if you handle it with care then it's achievement.

I believe the hardest thing when you are in this area, you should always have patience. I really enjoy spending time talking with people. The most rewarding part of being in cash counter, for me, is the time spent with customers with the smile, helping them to feel entertain and enjoying before they leave the store.
Pros
Company benifits, staff discounts
Cons
Long Hours
Well known retail organisation with high quality standards
Retail organisation which provides good level of employment. Allowed to employee being a part of entire retail system .Company supports beginners and let them being involved to retail system by giving good level of internal education.
Pros
Trainings