M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

fun to work in
Barista (Current Employee) –  Dubai mallDecember 5, 2018
One of the best companies in UAE. You will learn something new all the time. The salary and benefits are given n time and Employees are treated as equals.
its a good company
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  FujairahNovember 14, 2018
thanks to everyone who support me,espically my senior management who hepls me to support in every step to learn more retail business sales,marketing.working in alshaya retail stores is helpfull for self confidence to work with other big companies.
HR is very good
Asst. Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Dubai MallNovember 7, 2018
The best team in company is HR. they do stand for peoples and having strong leadership. They been provide training, proper guideline and support as needed. During my 12 years with Company bring me great memory.
Pros
Some events for employee
Cons
Shift is keep changing like morning and night shift
experience in uae
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 19, 2018
as my 6 years experience in dubai, I learned a lot how to work with other people, how to handle complaints, under pressure, how to follow the different policies of companies, maintaining high standards of company, how to be more efficient to the work, and most important as a good employee.. the most hardest part of me when i leave the company because i work for them as a family but i have to move for my new opportunities and career growth, to be successful? you need a lot of patience. thats how i handle every struggle comes to me.
busy workplace with many activities but with a lot of fun
deputy store manager (Current Employee) –  Dubai Al barsha Mall of the emiratesOctober 19, 2018
I am passion about what i am doing in Victorias secret. I was promoted twice within one brand in Alshaya. I have a learned a lot in my current role and also had opportunities to be cross trained in others stores. Also i was involved in store opening in others countries with people from different nationalities.The hardest part of the job is when we are preparing for the mid year sale during holiday season.
I love my team an its the most enjoyable part of the job when you work with the people who supports and understand you.
Process oriented
Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 18, 2018
Culturally different, good process in the midst of transformation new system should give stock accuracy
Miss management highly optimistic Not achieving goals
Fun & Relaxed
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Mall of the EmiratesOctober 11, 2018
I started in cheesecake as a cashier and I can say I love being a cashier in cheesecake because I love to communicate in our guest. Every time we are selling a cheesecake and saw the smile of the guest is like we are give them happiness.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
No regular timing
Enjoyable
STORE ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Mall of EmiratesOctober 11, 2018
I really enjoyed working in cheesecake because we are treated everybody as family. Everyday is very light when it comes to work and everyday I am learning.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Busy days
Sales associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  DUBAISeptember 25, 2018
I LEARN A LOT IN MY PREVIOUS COMPANY.THERE WAS LOTS OF TRAINING WHICH WAS PROVIDED BY THEM.GOOD TEAM.MANAGER AND COLLEGUES WERE REALLY SUPPORTIVE

Effectively and Efficiently assist the store manager. • Meeting and Greeting to all the client, Anticipate the customer need. • Be a good listener, patient and calm. • Handle the customer complaints and solve them under company policy. • Give the customer and excellent shopping experience. • Explain the features and benefits of the product. • Need to be flexible in the store and with any shift duties given by manager. • Need to obey the command of manager and colleague. • Need to be fast leaner and take responsibility. • Finish the task given by the manager within the given time frame. • Achieving the sales target and focus on increasing sales by using advanced sales techniques. • Maintaining customer relationships in order to build long term brand loyalty. • Handling new launches, promotion of products and visual merchandising. • Ensuring stock replenishment at all times. • Maintaining general cleanliness, hygiene standards and visual displays. • Generating Daily Sales Report, Monthly report Etc. • Following all company procedures in ordering, cash handling and other common practices.
Pros
Good commision structure
Cons
Long hours duty
Good workplace and team players
Senior waiter' Acting MOD, promoted as a receiver. (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 16, 2018
It's a good company to build up your knowledge and future.
Team player and management was very good for the specifically brand.
How ever company needs to focused on the old employees about there increment and specially for the allowances exp. Air ticking.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
9 hours
The worst company EVER
Sales associate, makeup artist (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 12, 2018
The worst company EVER
Management does not know ho to handle staff
The way you will be treated in Alshaya you will not be treated anywhere else (very bad)
IT Trainer (Application Implement and Rollout) (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 29, 2018
Where nice place to work, job security is assured. Work timings are very comfortable, the management is supportive etc...........................................
management
Sale associate (Former Employee) –  dubaiAugust 14, 2018
down to earth and very helpful management, always ready to help staff in any condition. every department in this management is just a call away and helpful 24X7. very systematic and well organized business.
good and stress less job
job application (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 30, 2018
The nice thing in this company is the relationship between the employees.
I have working more than 5 years there. It's wonderful work experience and lot of opportunities to learn new web technologies and apply the same with our all projects.
Pros
duty time mostly 9 to 6 only
Cons
annual bonus
Enhances communication skills
Senior Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 16, 2018
Dealing with multiple customers with different background helped to cope with the diversity and handle them according to their character and needs. it enhances the communication skills everyday
Fun workplace
Bartender/Barista (Former Employee) –  Dubai MallJuly 2, 2018
It helps build camaraderie.
It increases productivity.
It enhances employee satisfaction and loyalty.
It encourages creativity and innovation for a better workplace and bigger profits.
Productive I learnt a lot
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Dubai Festival City MallJune 27, 2018
Happy to work with this company, I learned a lot one of the best company management also good but I want to have more experience out side that’s why I’m loking for new job for better opportunity and growth
Great experience
Logistics Operator (Current Employee) –  Jabel Ali Free ZoneMay 22, 2018
High workload and back load included

Importance of prioritizing tasks considering shop and customer requirements

Everything is done within company SOPs

Health and safely is of prime importance
exitting industry
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 15, 2018
Change is the only constant thing in the fashion industry, one has to be creative and stay up to date with current styles and fashion to meet the needs of different clientele.This makes one acquire new lessons and techniques as the days pass by.
Pros
fair percentge discounts, gift card
The best place to work in
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMay 8, 2018
Exellent managment.nice place to work in.good salary ..approachable ...they are flexible ..give opportunities. ..will support your needs..competitive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.