M.H. Alshaya Co.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates460 reviews
for 5 years I’ve been working in Alshya my life become more exciting and my life become Good. From the High management up to low Level I would like to say Thank you for being Good and being Professionalism in your staff. I hope someday I will working with you again.

Thank you and much Love everyone!
great company but you need to work very hard And show your achievements
I like my company but so many moments don't like also so many things i learn to my that company but now i want to think big my self my salary is not enough for me and my family
Pros
One Time break
Good cmpny to join and make a beatter future . Salary olso akways good . Exactly date to paying .alshaya cmpny is the best in uae and like to joining with them and make my future better
Working in a sales company gives u more stress. U need to move fast as u can and u need make yourself physically present bcos you are handling a costumers
I've been in the company for 8years... Nothing to ask believe me... Good compensation, Good working environment, career development and elearning for all staff..
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Alshaya is multinational company.They have more than 70th different store morethan 60000 thousanand employe.....When I waz working very enjoy.Team work tole play....Sipporting every each one....
Pros
Apply
Cons
Apply
Management not good. they terminate the staff too much in covid19 without not giving the feedback and the staff in probational period which is not good
Cons
Actually working in this company was enjoyful. I learned so many new things. As i believe that learning never ends. Even if someone has great knowledge he or she can still learn through out the life.Because of the pandemic they did not renew my visa. Otherwise they would never let me leave the job.
Multinational company in retail sector, which is in business from last so many decades could not manage things in the time there was a business loss for 3 months. Salaries paid are on time per very less and there is no chance of increment.
It was a great time , for the 1-st experience in retail it's best choice. Overtime is not paid , strong management, friendly and open stuff, no team buildings
Pros
sales knowledge
Cons
overtime, low salary
It’s a great place to work friendly environment with many chances to grow career opportunities they do pay salary on time great management them they ever had
Mh alshaya is Really an amazing company.if you work in alshaya company you feel habitual for the work place and you can build your career.but management some time not good to take the desesion.
Overall company is good / policies are somehow a bit inclined towards employer. Should work on their insurance Provided to employees. Payroll structure is a bit different then usual which is again the company policy.
Through out my stay in Alshaya, I have had an anaizing experience in my job role and growth within the company. With a good management team and tools to enable growth my experience has been that lf growth and experience.
nothing much but a place to be if you want TO LEARN MORE and more of a home which experience after ca be used any where since there is always training to update you and remind you on any new approach right from the store to the head office
I’ve learned so much from the company, they have very good training facilities, good management, and fair to the employees, if given a chance I still wanted to work with the same company.
My great opinion about working In company planning ahead and deligation. learn a lot to manage the operation wise. place order according to the business needs and how manage the staff.workplace clean and organized at all time.The hardest part is customer complaint from delivery and guest complaint.the most enjoyable part of the job is, Job well done and consistent.
Alshaya is a competitive company. The employee is secured. You will get all the good benefits. The company is taking care of the employees well in terms of working environment at benefits package.
The management is not diverse 70% is one nationality. The treatment is not fairly due to 70% one nationality that has covers the alshaya. Some are treated special.
Working with the company for the last 5 years is one of the best experiences I've had in my professional journey. Learning and Development activities are available and are given in accordance to the TNA. Company work ethics and values are profound and everyone is given equal opportunity. Difficulties and challenges are a normal part of any work environment, the support frame of the company as whole is good. As individual employees however, you need to be resilient and endure all possible obstacles. Be proactive and creative.
Pros
Equal opportunity. Good and timely pay, Fair work life balance, Enjoy perks & discounts at numerous brands within the company
Cons
Health care insurance needs improvement. Air ticket allowances should be given on a yearly basis.