M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Secured job b
Waiter (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 23, 2019
Every day is a learning process if you work with MH Al Shaya Group .Perfect management you find no difficulty while working with them. Team work really happens here.
One of the best company to work in middle east
Senior Analyst - Logistics (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 18, 2019
I have been working in Shaya since 2010. Indeed, one of the best company to work in middle east.

Alshaya spends a lot for their employees development / learning. grow with us program and learning links are prime examples.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 13, 2019
I enjoyed working in NEXT. I have learned a lot and it helps me to enhance my customer service skills as they provide trainings for everyone. I completed my 5years with them last month.
Iniative in work you will be promoted easily
Waitress (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 3, 2019
Over all working in al shaya is good protected and strong company. If you are hard working you will be promoted easily. I was hired as waitress but i leave the company i was 2 years working as supervisor. Expirience and quality of training are exellent.
We needed to be paid high and we need promotions
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 14, 2019
Al Shaya is a very very good company but I say the managers are messing everything up for the stuff to work the management is listening to the managers who are not in deals with customers directly and they are well pay plus flights tickets which sales stuff do all the money with customers and one more thing African don’t grown
Big Name
Operations Support manager (Former Employee) –  JAFZASeptember 22, 2019
Prompt on target, very pragmatic, a company that has a vision and employees are been taken care of very well.
many good benefits have been taken out and made limited progress in last 2 years.
Very good company
Installation operative (Former Employee) –  Dubai investment parkSeptember 18, 2019
My alshaya is most job secure company .I work in alshaya 5 years and it's a big experience .I work in alshaya 5 different positions and the management supporting verry well.
Energetic atmosphere filled with laughter and excitement all the way through.
Crew Member at Shake Shack (Current Employee) –  Jumeirah 1September 11, 2019
A typical day at work comes with its challenges which are different each day they do help to strengthen and buildup a mindset that is ready for battle no matter what. In this field of work, you learn how to become a proactive person and how to multitask which ones mastered make the job much easier and fun to do.
The culture in the store is that no matter what ur paycheck states we are all equal and all should live as an example to the next, each person comes from a different place in life and we should respect each other.
The hardest part of the job is staying active and positive even when everything around you gives you no reason to be, even though it is a challenge it is nothing a good cup of coffee can't fix.
What I mainly love about this job is the constant interaction and communication you have with people from various backgrounds and diversities, everybody has a story and when willing they share it, and that is the highlight of each day.
Restaurant key person
Receiver/Shipper(Store Keeper) (Current Employee) –  Dubai Mall, United Arab EmiratesSeptember 6, 2019
Happy with current company willing to grow and relocate on Computer works, i had started job from Basic computer with office assistant in Nepal at a Japanese NGO.
MH Alshaya Company is one of the best company in Dubai
Fashion & cosmetics Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 3, 2019
I get the happiness teams work experience. I get the more knowledge from the monthly training.this company improved me to get self confident 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Learning Experience in Dubai
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 30, 2019
I am working for a retail store under Alshaya Group. I gained alot of experience working with all nationalities and also handling all kind of customers.
great company
Waiter (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 24, 2019
shiting schedule happy work with a management.
great learning about company history and very thankful to my management to teach SOP to develop your learnings the most enjoyable part is to work with the people.
Productive and fun environment
SENIOR VISUAL MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  Dubai mallAugust 23, 2019
Working for positions is productive, hard working a person, all goals set, working with a period of time lake sure all tasks is done before trading hours, ready all reports for briefing , banking need to be ready and all till ready for payments 10.luniyes before opening the store
Productive and best to grown
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  UAEAugust 6, 2019
My first company to work with in UAE. They offered me the best training and through that am a better and very proud of them.
The brands I worked for had the best team and we always enjoyed working together.
Nice company so far
Warehouse operations logistics (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 5, 2019
I have worked with Alshaya for just almost 4yrs and I have a great experience and different of life, I'm today proud because of this company, and still still looking forward to achieve my career, goals with HM Alshaya, long life Alshaya long life UAE
i have more than 7 years experience in M H ALSHAYA LLC in fashion field both in local and region distribution center.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 27, 2019
M H ALSHAYA no doubt a good group of the companies. have a good experience with it.my tip for this Alshaya should come nd visit their warehouses and must meet with the employees personally
Challenging and fun
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 25, 2019
Should be interested in your rule for example basic food safety, to do extra miles, be confident in yourself, be a team player, be a multi tasking, think big and be you.
Pros
Cons
9 hours
Fast paced and at times stressful, with a lot of learning opportunities for everyone
Senior Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 24, 2019
A lot of meetings and accountability for everyone.
Got a lot of opportunity to grow in the career
I learned time management and prioritizing
Work culture- depends who you get to deal with....
Hardest part of the job was justifying your workload with the salaroi earned.
Most enjoyable part was the learning part, the opportunities I got and my manager.
Pros
Learning opportunities, trainings, employee discount
Cons
Salary and healthcare benefits, inflexibility for everything
Good Workplace
Supply Chain Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 17, 2019
A good workplace with a good work culture. Nice place to learn & grow. Lots of new opportunities in retail industry. Journey was worth. Good time spent.
Sa - sales associate
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 13, 2019
In M.H Alshaya have more than 60 franchise stores in middle east. Work atmosphere was too good. I worked in pottery barn kids
But 4 years they didt not increase my salary. Salary structure was too 👎 bad.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.