M.H. Alshaya Co.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates444 reviews
Base on my 10 year experience
My great opinion about working In company planning ahead and deligation. learn a lot to manage the operation wise. place order according to the business needs and how manage the staff.workplace clean and organized at all time.The hardest part is customer complaint from delivery and guest complaint.the most enjoyable part of the job is, Job well done and consistent.
Satisfactory
Alshaya is a competitive company. The employee is secured. You will get all the good benefits. The company is taking care of the employees well in terms of working environment at benefits package.
Was a good experience
The management is not diverse 70% is one nationality. The treatment is not fairly due to 70% one nationality that has covers the alshaya. Some are treated special.
Interactive Workplace
Working with the company for the last 5 years is one of the best experiences I've had in my professional journey. Learning and Development activities are available and are given in accordance to the TNA. Company work ethics and values are profound and everyone is given equal opportunity. Difficulties and challenges are a normal part of any work environment, the support frame of the company as whole is good. As individual employees however, you need to be resilient and endure all possible obstacles. Be proactive and creative.
Pros
Equal opportunity. Good and timely pay, Fair work life balance, Enjoy perks & discounts at numerous brands within the company
Cons
Health care insurance needs improvement. Air ticket allowances should be given on a yearly basis.
Lost job
Good company ,but the management is not good .
I worked in IT filed we work 24/7, not yet get any extra amount ,Superiors cheated and I lost my job.
We had a clean and safe envirenment to work.
Working with people from different cultures was a good experience.
Working under different Managers has helped me learn a lot.

Following the company policies was again a good experience, and am confident that I can adjust in any working culture.
Pros
Team Lunch
Cons
Lots of new learning and exposure and a great team of co-workers
It has been a great journey and a lot of learning for me. And i look forward to use them for my career advancement in future. The team on the floor as well as in the support function are very well experienced and there are defined processes one needs to follow on order to grow within the organization.
Pros
A meal per shift is provided to every team member on site
Best
I really like to work in alshaya group as a sales associate the company is good but the onboarding staff is so lazy to hire the condidate on time for duty
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at M.H. Alshaya Co.?
Great company to work with
It's fun working in Alshaya but the balance between work and life is very wired, you always sacrifice your life due to business needs. but it pays well and have job security and is fair with their staff and management is great here you'll never face any issue with the management and they all are friendly.
Its fun to be a part of Alshaya,you will learn a lot of things during the training
Fun working in Alshaya,where you meet different kind s of nationality.working together as a team.
We are also having a monthly team building where you can enhance your skills.and self confidence.
Excellent place to work
M h Alshaya company is best placed to work.
They’re management is really good and encourage.

The one word I can describe al shaya was if worked there you will learn everything not in your job description even more you can fly extra mile.
Good
It was very good time when I was working with M H AL SHAYA . Everything was smooth and perfect. Working with many different nationalities and different people was awosam..
Basically one of the finest place u will work in the Uae
One of the best companies around with the best set up and management, staff training and job security, I would recommend anyone to be part of the team here
The company and the brands are good
I would like to request for increment the salary and I really disappointed with the management of shake shack the company and brand is too good and the environment is friendly minded
Secured job b
Every day is a learning process if you work with MH Al Shaya Group .Perfect management you find no difficulty while working with them. Team work really happens here.
One of the best company to work in middle east
I have been working in Shaya since 2010. Indeed, one of the best company to work in middle east.

Alshaya spends a lot for their employees development / learning. grow with us program and learning links are prime examples.
I enjoyed working in NEXT. I have learned a lot and it helps me to enhance my customer service skills as they provide trainings for everyone. I completed my 5years with them last month.
Iniative in work you will be promoted easily
Over all working in al shaya is good protected and strong company. If you are hard working you will be promoted easily. I was hired as waitress but i leave the company i was 2 years working as supervisor. Expirience and quality of training are exellent.
We needed to be paid high and we need promotions
Al Shaya is a very very good company but I say the managers are messing everything up for the stuff to work the management is listening to the managers who are not in deals with customers directly and they are well pay plus flights tickets which sales stuff do all the money with customers and one more thing African don’t grown
Big Name
Prompt on target, very pragmatic, a company that has a vision and employees are been taken care of very well.
many good benefits have been taken out and made limited progress in last 2 years.
Very good company
My alshaya is most job secure company .I work in alshaya 5 years and it's a big experience .I work in alshaya 5 different positions and the management supporting verry well.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.