Landmark Group Employee Reviews

Found 851 reviews matching the search See all 1,457 reviews
Productive and creative works to do
Party hostes (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 13, 2019
Nice environment with nice team work. Benefits and company was nice as it try to keep employees happy so started happiness movement , learnt to work with integrity and help in many ways to develop knowledge about customer services and productive trainings.
Pros
Creative
good company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ras al-KhaimahNovember 24, 2018
A good group with great products and good coordination and one of the best group of companies in the UAE And works to raise the efficiency of its employees each year
Fun
Buying Coordinator / Data Entry (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 5, 2018
Bosses are good

Salary is always on time

Too many colleague to hang out with

People are very fascinating and humble

Good Company to start your career
Institute of Learning
Merchandise Planner and Inventory Control, UAE (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 6, 2018
Landmark was my first company where I worked for 3.5 years was an Institution for fresher where we all have learned basics of merchandise planning and grown ourself from their. Company full of enthusiastic people who help you grow and work for your succession planning. Management was awesome and work culture was very friendly . Though we had to work for long Hours but initial jobs let you do so as you are in a learning phase. I enjoyed overall my tenure in Landmark and was very satisfied with what I learned.
overall is good experience with landmark.
Ware House Assistant (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 9, 2018
i have been working with landmark almost 6 years, but no more benefits for employees. workers do work from dawn to dusk but no any acknowledgment from management.
Great Place to Work
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jebel AliOctober 19, 2018
I can say my company is a "Great Place to Work". We can freely share and discuss our own idea in terms of company's benefits.Colleagues are fun to work with and encourage each other for both individual and company growth.
Retail environment ,customer oriented solution
IT-Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 28, 2018
Ideal culture for local & expats
customer oriented solution
experienced management
can access inter department without any hustle
bonus are provided as per business growth
Pros
benefits inculded
Good stepping stone
Guest Service Center Agent (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 15, 2018
1. Implementing training to the staff to enhance the skills, abilities and additional knowledge.
2. Giving salary on time.
3. Bonus provided once a year
4. Incentives if monthly target has been reach.
Poor Working Culture
Category Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 2, 2018
The good part is there is a lot of learning scope and too much to do here. The salary component is interesting but not great. They promote work life balance, but the dont follow.

Overall experience is negative
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Concept Project Manager - "FUNCITY" (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 13, 2018
1) Learning from the jobs are plenty to list down few: project management, quality assurance, stakeholder management, budget control.
2) Management is really experienced since most of the managers are in the job for almost 10 years or more.
3) Workplace culture is wonderful
4) The hardest part of the job to meet the demands of internal stakeholders as the expectations keep on changing during the execution of project.
5) the most enjoyable part of the job is the successful completion of project within budget, time and with the best quality..
Pros
Friendly Environment with Recreational activities
Cons
Similar Nature of Projects since I was working under one hospitality brand roof.
Landmark is a good place to work
Online Customer service (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 13, 2018
No doubt the best experience and best place to work specially in the web team. Great work culture and have great benefits.They always try to give the employs the best possible .
Old school work culture in a fancy office space
Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 22, 2018
Babyshop is like an old man in his 60s, set in his ways and almost incapable of changing with modern environments. A kid's wear company must not be lead by a management team comprising of men in their 50s.
The company pays minimally, doesn't offer good increments, and growth opportunities are very limited.
Pros
Iconic office building in Dubai Marina, Landmark Company
Cons
Old school management, Minimal salary
Training was so tough.
Head Waitress (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 27, 2018
I really learn a lot.The company provides a lot of training for the staff to ensure that we are learning.Staff and management are great.As well as salary is good.
Growing organization
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 15, 2018
Fun place to be. Good growth. Salary also as per market. However in long term there is nothing that you'll learn out of your job. Little mundane. Keep doing the same over a period of time.
So much fun to work with.
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 22, 2018
Working with this company is like you're at home. The management and even big boss are so approachable, there treating us like a family. Regarding the duty schedule, it was so smooth unless there some changes in merchandising. When you're in retail industry (SALES), its kind of interesting. You have to be smart, looking so professional,service-minded and have initiative when it comes to deal with customer. And that's what I've learned from it.The concept about workplace culture, is that even though we have our characteristic deferences but we still stand in one goal. The hardest part of my job is when SALE season, you have to work over time under pressure but eventually not bad cause it was paid off. Most enjoyable part of my job is the TEAM-WORK, we keep helping each other to reach one goal. It was so sweet when you are being appreciated by your senior and boss.
Largest and most reputed retail group in GCC
Business Head (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 22, 2018
The group is the largest retailer in Middle east and has a stellar reputation. Through various focused concepts the group provides exponential shopping experience to its customers.

I worked with some of the best known guru's of retail.

The group is facing an emerging challenge from the competition in a price sensitive market and also with the advent of Online Shopping giants stepping in.
Pros
Cons
work life balance
Productive, Gained
Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  IBN Battuta MallDecember 3, 2018
I started my day by having a small conversation with my co-employees. Asking how are they doing etc. This is very important before the day begins at work. Everyone should be happy and ready to face a new day at work. After this, i check all the emails then accept deliveries from the warehouse. Do an inventory making sure all are in order. Check the cleanliness of the store and the display area. The Management of Landmark are very supportive at all means. They are looking after the welfare of their employees making sure that we are happy and in return we are doing our best to meet their expectations. Working in an environment with people of different backgrounds, races and nationalities can be a rewarding and fulfilling professional experience. I have expanded my horizons by learning different communication skills and approaches while interacting with them.For me, it was the knowledge that fewer and fewer people buy things in stores as sites like Amazon take over the world. That enough of our work can be automated sufficiently to allow employers to lay off good people and close down low volume locations. “I love my job because everyone shares the same vision and is dedicated to their job. This truly creates a family environment where everybody is there for each other as a team.
Cons
Company is good for the beginners
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 23, 2018
landmark is a very well known brand in UAE. It has a very good reputation in the retail market, the salary of the staff is lesser then other Competitors, but it's really good for the beginners who is starting his/her job in retail field.
Happy place to work with
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  SharjahOctober 14, 2018
Customer service is the utmost priority. Being part of the reputable and established company in UAE is such a honor and privilege. But being in the company for almost 4 yrs, career growth opportunities is limited. And as a part of the management team, pressure is reasonable.
Pros
pro people management
Cons
break shift
Fun,Productive,nice workplace and i really learned..
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sharjah Emirates,United Arab EmiratesJanuary 10, 2019
This company gave me the oppurtunity to be the financial provider for my family. In the short period working with different nationalities,different culture,traditions and different environment i really learned alot in life,in myself and realized that we need to open our minds and give importance in any job we got.
Pros
Free accommodation and transportation, free dinner during sale period.