Landmark Group

Landmark Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates996 reviews
Delivers what it promises, nothing more-nothing less, which makes it a good company to work for but not a great global or a MNC company. Financially stable.

Very very people driven and not a process driven Company, so truly depends on the leadership team that you get to work with. The company is split in various territories(read countries) and business verticals(read brands) and they are all more or less independent and culturally different, ranging from average to good.

Few opportunities for internal growth unless you get noticed by the family(owners) but will only happen if you have direct access and it’s very rare as most of the managers don’t encourage this.

Pros
Large, financially stable and trust worthy!
Cons
Leadership quality and lack of growth opportunities
Certain departments play politics
Salary based on nationality

Slow-paced web team

Open to changes but needs to make room for innovation in a faster pace
Pros
Cons
Pay is low to Asians compared to Caucasians for the same roles
Working there was a while new experience with full of knowledge. Met the people from more than 100 nationality and got to know about there thinking and their spending capacity
The best person appreciated by the clients.

Am a self motivated person and my strength are to bring in new ideas to the company.

I'm flexible, oriented, hardworking, and focused.
I had worked more than 7 companies all over the world bur I never feel this kind of working atmosphere and professionalism in any of these companies. I can join at any time without more thinking If I get any chance to work with LMG again.
Pros
Canteen with favourable cost
Cons
Time to time
One of a good companies
Wish to be part of this company again. Inshaallah..

A Good place to work and have a good management.

Being a Head Cashier is one of the best thing happened to me. I’ve learned a lot.
Politics
Favoritism and

Asslicking

Regret working in such a company where the owners are greedy and inhuman towards valuable employees

I will never recommend anyone to work in landmark, they will kick you off from the job without giving proper justification.
Cons
A work place where you can add values with mental peace .
A place taking care of Employees in terms of many area

but there was some process GAP identify by me which was very dangerous
i wish to be a part of landmark group always..its totally professional and all management , staff are a team to work . The company always update with staff with upcoming products and knowledge.
Landmark group isn in Dubai, they good workers good life good pay, good medicals, life insurance and peace. I gain more experience working in United Arab Emirates... I am grateful.

Thanks .
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Short break
Skills in maintaining high discipline and norm adherence, coordinating with superiors for cross trainees and innovative suggestions to improve operational functioning
Attained CTQ (Critical to Quality) / CTP (Critical to Process) targets for the process & team

leading teams for running successful process operations & experience of developing procedures, service standards for business excellence
I had an excellent experience at the Group because I was lucky to have an excellent manager. The environment is fairly relaxed but competitive. I will recommend working there depending on the team.
Good exposure to the international standards of retailing. This is being followed and practiced to perfection in this organisation.
Sharing Ideas that can help others to understand the stabdard process. and adopting new things from them.
Teamwork is a must!

Communication is the key for a good results.

Great place to work.
It's was excellent for me to work in landmark group and I really love to work again if I get any new opportunities in my career and I believe that I will get chances in the future
>a typical dat at work, Working regular timing if overnight duty requires as well
>what I learned, adequate decision making at any cost

>time management punctuality is a must

>workplace culture, can work under pressure as per time target

>hardest part of the job ,is if less man power will be there in times of store opening

>the most enjoyable part of the job is when the task given is done at the right time target
Pros
accommodation provided for cross emirates
Cons
working very long hours
Not bad place to get experience and face difficulty work environment with a lot of tasks also not bad experience with this company they have too much levels of customer you will face all type of people there
IT is a place where you get a good chance to show your skills and get paid for that. As an IT professional I got a chance to work closely with the business and got sound knowledge on the end to process. There is a lot of good learning
It was nice working with landmarks
centre point shoemart concept

with high rated team working and team building ,experienced staff.Its good to be alandmarker
Great place to work with many benefits, makes you feel comfortable to achieve more and never get bored, there are many events through the year that will keep you refreshed and relive stress.
In my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the store. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties,
i learned lots of skills like always strive to avoid stagnation and always looking on the bright side.

organization of the management was coordinating the efforts of its employees and the work place was supportive and challenging. the hardest part was to solving a complicated problem.

The most enjoyably part was achieving our goals and getting our incentives.